Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

HSE, Oil And Gas Training/jobs @logroplus Consulting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HSE, Oil And Gas Training/jobs @logroplus Consulting (750 Views)

The Best 5 HSE, Oil And Gas Training Centers/institute In Nigeria / 2017 ( Oil & Gas Training) For Engineers, Geologist, Nysc / Oil And Gas Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HSE, Oil And Gas Training/jobs @logroplus Consulting by djsaintboss(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Are you interested in working in the oil and gas sector? Are you a health professional (doctor or nurse)? Are you a student in the higher institution? Do you have the necessary certification to excel in your field of profession and stay relevant in our fast changing competitive labour market.

Register with us now @Logroplus Consulting for our various resource training such as:

HSE 1,2,3, Training
Project management
First Aid and Automated Defibrillator
Offshore Health Care Training
Hotel Management Courses
Oil and Gas Courses

All of these courses are offered at a very competitive & affordable prices with discount for the first 20 persons.

Our courses are British Safety Council (BSC) Certified and we operate a Protraining approved centre. Interested candidate should contact us on:
Phone no: 08062631329,
08125027752 (WhatsApp Group Page)

Our Head office is located @ 14 Chima Close off Mangrove Avenue, by Mangrove Lane, Opposite Genesis Fast Food, Woji, PortHarcourt. You can also visit our website, www.logroplusconsulting.org for more information.

Feel free to ask questions on the WhatsApp Group page, here on nairaland and don't forget to share with family, friends and corporate organisations.
Re: HSE, Oil And Gas Training/jobs @logroplus Consulting by abdulrazat(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
What if I've a career on HSE already and I'm looking for a better job? Any connect?
Re: HSE, Oil And Gas Training/jobs @logroplus Consulting by djsaintboss(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
@abdulrazat, what kind of career do you have with your HSE, and what kind of connect are you looking for?
Re: HSE, Oil And Gas Training/jobs @logroplus Consulting by djsaintboss(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Our centre @logroplus consulting is British Safety Council (BSC) Certified, meaning that you can get work anywhere in the world with our certificate and we offer the same training that is obtainable in any part of the world.

please visit British Safety Council website or Google them for more insight on their credibility.
Re: HSE, Oil And Gas Training/jobs @logroplus Consulting by djsaintboss(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Our centre @logroplus consulting is British Safety Council (BSC) Certified, meaning that you can get work anywhere in the world with our certificate and we offer the same training that is obtainable in any part of the world.

please visit British Safety Council website or Google them for more insight on their credibility. [sub][/sub]
Re: HSE, Oil And Gas Training/jobs @logroplus Consulting by abdulrazat(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
I work in a downstream oil and gas coy but will like to switch to upstream. I've been working for 2 years +,and have obtained my GHSE,HSE level 3 with ISPON and also Fire Safety Induction course with K.R.P.C/N.N.P.C
djsaintboss:
@abdulrazat, what kind of career do you have with your HSE, and what kind of connect are you looking for?

(1) (Reply)

Job Assistance After 1020 Applications / Can A Geologist Work With The Navy / The Only Way I Know Out Of Poverty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.