Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director (3561 Views)

"Okorocha Is A Colossal Failure, The Worst On Earth'' - Ohaneze Youths Council / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Elders Of Ijaw Youths Council In Port Harcourt (photos) / Anambra Police Release Radio Biafra Director’s Supporters - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by FireE: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
The Ijaw Youths Council (IYC)
on Sunday renewed it calls
for the release of Mr. Nnamdi
Kanu, the founder of Radio
Biafra and Director of the
Indigenous People of Biafra.
Nnamdi Kanu, Director of
Radio Biafra and leader of
Indigenous People of Biafra
In a statement issued in
Yenegoa by IYC Spokesman, Mr.
Eric Omare, the youth body
noted that haven been granted
bail and bail conditions fulfilled,
it amounts to illegality for the
Directorate of State Security
(DSS) to keep Kanu in detention.
The IYC further called on
security agencies to have
regard for the rule of law in the
exercise of their constitutional
duties.
It advocated for the use of
dialogue rather than military
might to resolve the issues
leading to protests by pro-
Biafra protests in parts of the
country and urged the security
agencies to respect the
fundamental human rights of
protesters.
“To adopt a military approach
to crushing pro-Biafra
protesters as being suggested
by some military operatives is
not the solution.
“It would only escalate the
crisis. We warn against military
brutalization and human rights
abuse by security agencies. The
right to peaceful protest is an
integral part of a democratic
society.
“The massive pro-Biafra
protests in recent times has
once more brought to the fore
the need to honestly and
holistically renegotiate the
terms of Nigerian’s existence as
a nation.
“ To claim that all is well with
Nigeria is self-deceit.
“The structure of Nigeria must
be such that would allow
people from different regions to
develop at their pace towards
realization of the full potentials
with been hindered by the wish
of people from other parts of
the country,” the IYC stated

www.saharareporters.com/2015/11/15/ijaw-youths-urge-federal-government-nigeria-release-radio-biafra-director

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by melvinjames: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Well
Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Deltagiant: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good. With this public statement, the IYC have reaffirmed their earlier statement of apology and regrets on Biafra which they made in April at Owerri. I like the signals cos tomorrow belongs to the youths..
The one or two Nairaland noise makers of Ijaw extraction are at liberty to contnue wallowing in their greed and paranoia.

30 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Mogidi: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
It advocated for the use of
dialogue rather than military
might to resolve the issues
leading to protests by pro-
Biafra protests in parts of the
country and urged the security
agencies to respect the
fundamental human rights of
protesters.

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by basilo101: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBacanista wont like this news.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Trash !!

# Media threats nofit work'
Enter street nd show face;make bullet bring all of u down..#

Awon were gbogbo'

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Duru1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
It is very apparent that most Ijo youths are wiser than the so-called Ijo elders.

22 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by FireE: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
BIAFRA ALL THE WAY, ALL HAIL BIAFRA.
BIAFRA OUR ONLY HOPE OF SURVIVAL IN THE WORLD THAT HATES US.
BIAFRA MUST COME IN OUR TIME. AMEN

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by yang(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Biafra is here . . . He who has ear should listen

The problem with a fly who has no ears is that it follows the dead body to the grave

11 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Money40: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Our ijaw elders are political jobbers, thy are evil, am from kalabari and I support Biafra release namdi or we shot down oil production this week Friday, and there is nothing buhari will do, boys are already in the creek I enjoin my cousins of igbo speaking Biafra to join us in the creek soon,please trust us now, no more Boro and wiwa to betray us again we are wiser now, no more begin from the north to access our God given riches while our land is a mess

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by mike404(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
LOL WHERE IS MENTALLY DERANGED TONYEBARCANISTA AKA OUR OYEL AND TRUCKPUSHER.

OYIND17 SANDRAOKOSUN1 ABAGWORO DONPHILOPUS

18 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by cybertyrant(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
why are they avoiding this thread

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Chanchit: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Very simple, ijaw youths just gave this noisemakers a piece of advice. Its better you negotiate instead of giving meaningless ultimatum.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Money40:
Our ijaw elders are political jobbers, thy are evil, am from kalabari and I support Biafra release namdi or we shot down oil production this week Friday, and there is nothing buhari will do, boys are already in the creek I enjoin my cousins of igbo speaking Biafra to join us in the creek soon,please trust us now, no more Boro and wiwa to betray us again we are wiser now, no more begin from the north to access our God given riches while our land is a mess

Good. Someone is actually thinking. All hail Biafra

16 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
LOL WHERE IS MENTALLY DERANGED TONYEBARCANISTA AKA OUR OYEL AND TRUCKPUSHER
On your Momma's puccy doing what your bastard imbeciilic father couldn't do right.

Your momma is saying hi! to you.......

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by TechRev: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is something. Some are in a recoil as we speak.

12 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by mike404(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=basilo101 post=40056579]
Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by mike404(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
basilo101:
TonyeBacanista wont like this news.
HE SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL ASAP, AFTERALL OTAPIAPIA NA #10 FOR MARKET

13 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by babyfaceafrica: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Doesn't mean they want to be part of the fraud called biafra..they are just leaders..it is not right to keep someonev without trial...I respect them....free dilector..let him create biafra without the niger delta..biafra isjust the five SE states and delta igbo...kapish..niger delta can take care of themselves..thedevil you know which is Nigeria isbetter than the evil you don't!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by mike404(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
On my Momma's puccy doing what my bastard imbeciilic father couldn't do right.

My momma is saying hi! to you.......
WHAT!!!!!!!! INFACT THIS ONE NA SACRILAGE TUFIAKWA

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Qelvin(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Doesn't mean they want to be part of the fraud called biafra..they are just leaders..it is not right to keep someonev without trial...I respect them....free dilector..let him create biafra without the niger delta..biafra isjust the five SE states and delta igbo...kapish..niger delta can take care of themselves..thedevil you know which is Nigeria isbetter than the evil you don't!!!
No Igbo part of the SS rubbish is staying with you minorities, better start getting used to that son.

14 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Truckpusher(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
WHAT!!!!!!!! INFACT THIS ONE NA SACRILAGE TUFIAKWA
Of course it is and this is why we are fuccking your momma's puccy to appease the gods.
Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by babyfaceafrica: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Qelvin:

No Igbo part of the SS rubbish is staying with you minorities, better start getting used to that son.
its their choice to make not yours!!!!!!..don't force any unholy union...the SS will resist that!!!!!!
Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by lawrenceunaa: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
WeedSeller:
Trash !!

# Media threats nofit work'

Enter street nd show face;make bullet bring all of u down..#

Awon were gbogbo'
as u are a weed seller, u are entitled to two jumbo sized raps per day and I know fully well that ur post above is as a result of highness stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by mike404(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course it is and this is why im fuccking my momma's puccy to appease the gods.
OK

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Money40: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
aristodavid:

Good. Someone is actually thinking. All hail Biafra
era of use and dump have passed

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by basilo101: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
On your Momma's puccy doing what your bastard imbeciilic father couldn't do right.

u cn do beta dan this

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by IGBOSON1: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

This one has finally lost the plot! lipsrsealed

26 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by gurujoe(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
I can vividly tell you While Nnamdi Kalu is still in detention is because He refused to receive bribe from the zoo to renounce IPOB & RB

20 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by SonOfEl(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
its their choice to make not yours!!!!!!..don't force any unholy union...the SS will resist that!!!!!!

When did you become the spokesman for indigenous IGBOS in south south geopolitics? Iberibe...

20 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
as u are a weed seller, u are entitled to two jumbo sized raps per day and I know fully well that ur post above is as a result of highness stupidity

Man '
How did u end up with 6 old likes?

U deserve more than that for looking anomalous ..'

Totally malformed body structure..#

"Nincompoop juvenile who thinks he can word evrybody'

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Council (IYC) Urge FG To Release Radio Biafra Director by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
I seriously don't want ijaw people in Biafra, those guys are so inconsistent.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dick Tiger, Africas Greatest Boxer And Biafran Rebel / PDP Lawmaker Breaks CBN Rule At Wedding In Rivers,See What He Did With Money(pix / PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.