Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? (3560 Views)

President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office / Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / Must Watch: Why Is Saraki Looking At Dino Malaye Like That...!?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by MissEdified(f): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2016
Moroccan King Mohammed VI was on Friday welcomed to the Aso Rock Presidential villa.

During his visit, he engaged in Jumaat prayer with President Buhari, Emir of Kano, Sanusi Mohammed, Sultan of Sokoto, Saad Abubakar, Senate President, Dr,. Bukola Saraki and host of others.

But the look of Senate President, Bukola Saraki's face was talk of town.

Can you caption the look on Senate President, Bukola Saraki's face?

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photo-why-is-saraki-looking-at.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2016
cry
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by dahunsy(f): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# that look is ......Titanic.
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by Chikelue2000(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2016
Saraki: "what's dis one thinking?, has he decided to end my case?
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by bendutch(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2016
So truly truly this man is a Dulllaard.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by herzern1(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2016

Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by adediranta(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2016
That stare can wreck more havoc than a nuke...if superman just borrow Saraki dat hin laser eyes for 5 sec, dat guy will fry Buhari to crisp

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by koladebrainiac(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2016
The hate this guy is having for mr dullard eh. Chai

Gambari kill fulani na same same
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by tahoe(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2016
sarakis mind: if to say people no plenty for this place I suppose strangle him with this tesbih
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by Mrgreat(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2016
not only him, even Sanusi is looking with same hidden agenda eye

Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by morbeta(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2016
Saraki.........'''''idiot, Aboki, mumu dom, see his neck like rosted lizard...........i for end this mumu if say en dey alone with me. what manner of mumu be this.
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2016
They're looking at him because PMB looks sick.
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by Sleekydee(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by WomanOfRace(f): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2016
More like "i feel like crushing this man right now".

Hmmmmmm Buhari is pretty too old to do anything good for Nigeria. I even pity him,looking so old,sick and worn out.
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by TheOtherRoom: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2016
Buhari.... Let me release the silent gas, dem no go know say naa me mess (BurrrrPapahbubu)
Saraki: why this guy dey always misbehave sad

Morroco : ya Allah ! What have I done to deserve this. See me sweating undecided

Emir :: haa Wetin Aisha they feed this Man ??

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by EnEnPeecee: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Saraki be like "this idiot dullard no want free me for scrotum. He just dey use CCT dey worrey me. Like say make i daash am one better slap" undecided
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by gigabyte13: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Saraki be like " chai, na so this man wicked reach, people go dey think say, this man really know God ooooooooh, Buhari abeg oooooo, free me na, wetin l buy for your market na...?? Shey na only me wack 9ja treasury ni
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by EmeeNaka: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hahahahaha.
Saraki feels like arresting the dullard. Maybe the dullard has forgotten how to say the prayer and Saraki was dismayed. Emir Sanusi too.
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by emmanuelkan(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Saraki be like say.. make this man just die. No matter how you take look PMB, your evil wishes against him will not work and justice will surely prevail on your case at CCT come January.
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Saraki and Sanusi were all disappointed with the dullard, how did we manage to make this man president.
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by dreamwords: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bukola be like "See as him b like kpanla"
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by ImperialYoruba: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
That point in prayer is where everyone stays silent and give their supplication to Allah in thoughts or very hushed whisper that person next to you is unable to hear what you are asking God to do for you.

It appears the President, perharps needing hearing aid at this age, may have difficulty hearing his own whispers and so raised his voice decibel, which drew attention from Sanusi and Saraki.

Its same effect when you wear headphones or earbuds and sing quietly to yourself. Others wonder why you are loud. grin
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by ImperialYoruba: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
An alternate interpretation is a clash of culture.

They may actually be side staring at King Mohammed, and not at Buhari.

Why? Islamic rituals, like prayer for instance, is always concordance with Sufi lineage. West African muslims have a different Sufi lineage than the Northern Africans. So practices and observances may differ a little, such as do you fold hands when standing upright in prayer, or do you keep them by your side. Little things like that which to outside observer is nothing but within a Sufi following is noticeable. So King Muhammed appears to be doing something at this point which is strange to Saraki and Sanusi.
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by MyMouth(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
If u have the sense to look very well, Both Saraki and Sanusi are actually not even looking at the president!
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by ademusiwa2aa: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin angry
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
They are both planning to impeach Buhari, but Tinubu is stopping them from achieving their aims.
Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by dadebayo1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin

Re: PHOTO: Why Is Saraki Looking At President Buhari In That Manner? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Saraki: Baba you tell your boys to drop the charges they have hung on my neck na.

Buhari: Ignores Saraki the thief and continues his prayers

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! Akpabio Bought Ministerial Slot For N1.6bn, Plot To Upstage Amaechi / Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit . / Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.