Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Biafra :the Media War Is Not Yet Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra :the Media War Is Not Yet Over (364 Views)

Osinbajo: Corrupt Officials Funding Anti-government Media War / Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism / Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra :the Media War Is Not Yet Over by cybertyrant(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Biafrans you will agree with me that the media war between nigeria and Biafra is nt over but has yet to begin
buhari and apc fans are recruiting e warriors heavily, we might have won locally or perhaps winning locally, but the foreign e war has nt yet begun, i heard buhari is bribing yorubas to use their media to spread lies and propaganda against us, that is why we must arm our selves with truth and counter propaganda if needed
they are also bribing our elders both in ss and se to discourage our youths to fight against ipob, if u ar nt fighting in the field at that time then use ur media power, they have bought over our short wave and trying had to get us off satellite and online, fm seems unbeatable now is propaganda system, we wise lets fight for our freedom once and for all, our unity is already quaking the foundations of the zoo

be on alert, dnt let them strike u down for the time is already upon us
At the end Biafra will come

3 Likes

Re: Biafra :the Media War Is Not Yet Over by Money40: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yes the media war is about to start I must tell you,
Re: Biafra :the Media War Is Not Yet Over by CharlyNick: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
cybertyrant:
Biafrans you will agree with me that the media war between nigeria and Biafra is nt over but has yet to begin
buhari and apc fans are recruiting e warriors heavily, we might have won locally or perhaps winning locally, but the foreign e war has nt yet begun, i heard buhari is bribing yorubas to use their media to spread lies and propaganda against us, that is why we must arm our selves with truth and counter propaganda if needed
they are also bribing our elders both in ss and se to discourage our youths to fight against ipob, if u ar nt fighting in the field at that time then use ur media power, they have bought over our short wave and trying had to get us off satellite and online, fm seems unbeatable now is propaganda system, we wise lets fight for our freedom once and for all, our unity is already quaking the foundations of the zoo

be on alert, dnt let them strike u down for the time is already upon us
At the end Biafra will come

Please name your Leaders in South South undecided

(1) (Reply)

Social Media And The Biafran Monologues / UBTH Workers On Strike Again!!! / A Poor Attitude Africans Show Onto Their Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.