Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,037 members, 7,841,943 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion (13258 Views)

Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos) / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by FisifunKododada: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
cool Igbos and cheap lies. At least if you wanna lie, lie about something that is difficult to verify. Not a lie that will be exposed in a matter of seconds. Idiots.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
You are just a bloody clown. Anambra is building 3 brand new malls in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi. This is unprecedented. It is only Lagos that beats that status.

[s]
inlandtaipan:
no recreational centres, no malls, no cinemas, no standard stadia and they say anambra is developed.

Spacetour, see your life?
[/s]
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
What is eating you up was because the OP said the truth and I know its hurtful. Keep fooling yourself tongue

[s]
inlandtaipan:
anambra no get stadium, they have pavilions cheesy
[/s]
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
You are just a bloody clown. Anambra is building 3 brand new malls in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi. This is unprecedented. It is only Lagos that beats that status.

[s][/s]
please spare me such sh1t, Enugu as a city has up to three malls, owerri will have two when the shoprite is completed, abia has aba mega mall and umuahia mall is 95℅ completed. Do you see how anambra is lagging behind.

No standard stadia, no recreational centres, no standard hotels, anambra is just one big urban jungle.

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
What is eating you up was because the OP said the truth and I know its hurtful. Keep fooling yourself tongue

[s][/s]
show us the stadia, malls, recreational centres in that urban jungle of anambra.

Anambra people are even very uncivilized and igbotic, you will hardly hear someone speak good English in onitsha grin

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
It is actually paining you so much. Please stop talking crap. Enugu is crap. That few urban roads that are in enugu does not make the developed.

Anambra is the most developed in the East. Kill yourself but that is the reality cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
please spare me such sh1t, Enugu as a city has up to three malls, owerri will have two when the shoprite is completed, abia has aba mega mall and umuahia mall is 95℅ completed. Do you see how anambra is lagging behind.

No standard stadia, no recreational centres, no standard hotels, anambra is just one big urban jungle.
[/s]
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
What is killing you is envy, the op opened a thread based on what he saw in Anambra and you are dying of frustration.. cheesy

Kill yourself but Anambra is the king of SE

[s]
inlandtaipan:
show us the stadia, malls, recreational centres in that urban jungle of anambra.

Anambra people are even very uncivilized and igbotic, you will hardly hear someone speak good English in onitsha grin
[/s]
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by bolabolakemi(f): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ezeibe:
Please who knows when buhari's tenure will expire, am tired already ..
grin
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
It is actually paining you so much. Please stop talking crap. Enugu is crap. That few urban roads that are in enugu does not make the developed.

Anambra is the most developed in the East. Kill yourself but that is the reality cheesy

[s][/s]
anambra is the most developed yet her capital is a modernized village. I see anybody living in awka as a village person who has not seen the light of contemporary civilization.
All what any anmbra person knows is four to five storey buildings with untarred roads all over. Most anambra residents barely have access to modern amenities.

All you people know how to do is to brag and beat empty drums. grin
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
What is killing you is envy, the op opened a thread based on what he saw in Anambra and you are dying of frustration.. cheesy

Kill yourself but Anambra is the king of SE

[s][/s]
anambra is the king of SE yet Enugu and abia keep flogging your ass each time economic statistic are published. cry

They brag about being economic giant of the east, thanks to statistic, enugu and abia are the economic giants. Anambra is just full of 2by2 shops grin

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Fool, I stay in Awka but below is your parlor. Villagers that can't even live a good life..

[s]
inlandtaipan:
anambra is the most developed yet her capital is a modernized village. I see anybody living in awka as a village person who has not seen the light of contemporary civilization.
All what any anmbra person knows is four to five storey buildings with untarred roads all over. Most anambra residents barely have access to modern amenities.

All you people know how to do is to brag and beat empty drums. grin
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Now compare it with the 21st century parlor in Awka.. cheesy cheesy

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Enugu is a rural area compare to Anambra. We set the pace for you poor hopeless people to follow
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Just look at the parlor of a villager in Enugu, is it how parlor in Enugu looks like? Villagers grin

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Fool, I stay in Awka but below is your parlor. Villagers that can't even live a good life..

[s][/s]
keep advertising me, anambra is just a useless state, I swear grin
GDP in southeast, anmabra no dey 1st or 2nd, its IMO and abia.

IGR southeast, anambra no dey 1st or 2nd, its Enugu and abia

DevelopMent, you barely hear people speak English in anambra, what a useless state cry cry

Only bragging dust na wetin dem sabi grin
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Poor twerp, Anambra leads in Waec, neco unity school. where is your useless enugu state?

[s]
inlandtaipan:
keep advertising me, anambra is just a useless state, I swear grin
GDP in southeast, anmabra no dey 1st or 2nd, its IMO and abia.

IGR southeast, anambra no dey 1st or 2nd, its Enugu and abia

DevelopMent, you barely hear people speak English in anambra, what a useless state cry cry

Only bragging dust na wetin dem sabi grin
[/s]
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Just look at the parlor of a villager in Enugu, is it how parlor in Enugu looks like? Villagers grin
I'm striking nerves, why going personal grin

Is it a crime to tell an Igbo brother the truth grin
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Poor twerp, Anambra leads in Waec, neco unity school. where is your useless enugu state?

[s][/s]
eh, we gree, anambra is not the economic giant of southeast, give it to IMO, abia and Enugu.

Anambra is a land of braggers.

Chestbeaters grin
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
No way I am only trying to find out if this is how parlor are in enugu? I am sorry but i have to be plain to you cheesy

inlandtaipan:
I'm striking nerves, why going personal grin
Is it a crime to tell an Igbo brother the truth grin

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
No way I am only trying to find out if this is how parlor are in enugu? I am sorry but i have to be plain to you cheesy

eh leave the parlour, at least I get to go to malls, drive on marked roads with streetlights and traffic lights. I also visit recreational centres from my parlour. A typical anambra residents doesn't enjoy all these
That state is cursed grin
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Enugu people are villager. Is it how una sitting room dey be? cheesy

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Shut up dont u people have good furniture in that worthless mall? cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
eh leave the parlour, at least I get to go to malls, drive on marked roads with streetlights and traffic lights. I also visit recreational centres from my parlour. A typical anambra residents doesn't enjoy all these
That state is cursed grin
[/s]
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Look at the sort of parlor we have in Anambra. . cheesy

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
This parlor says much about enugu people... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Shut dont u people have good furniture in that worthless mall? cheesy

[s][/s]
guy don't derail the thread, I'm not the richest man in Enugu.

I think anambra is cursed but it seems the curse have started affecting you grin

State of chestbeater and dust blowers, even ebonyi is economically more viable than anambra grin

God will bless statistics

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Look at the sort of parlor we have in Anambra. . cheesy
you will not use parlour to cover the shame of your useless state, your state is a burden to southeast.

Cursed state with heavy chestbeaters angry
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Is it paining you that am telling you the truth? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not Emeka Offor in Anambra but look at my Awka parlor and your village enugu parlor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
guy don't derail the thread, I'm not the richest man in Enugu.

I think anambra is cursed but it seems the curse have started affecting you grin

State of chestbeater and dust blowers, even ebonyi is economically more viable than anambra grin

God will bless statistics
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Why are you pained that I am telling you the truth..? cheesy cheesy

inlandtaipan:
you will not use parlour to cover the shame of your useless state, your state is a burden to southeast.

Cursed state with heavy chestbeaters angry

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
According to statistic 2015

Order of economic viability

Abia
Enug
Ebonyi
IMO
Anambra (yet the opened a thread bragging to be the economic power)

And you mean to tell me that the state is not cursed? cry

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Is it paining you that am telling you the truth? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not Emeka Offor in Anambra but look at my Awka parlor and your village enugu parlor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]
stop fooling yourself, anambra is cursed. Anambra is dragging southeast backwards
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
shut up and you parlor is like this? How can you justify it? local enugu man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
According to statistic 2015

Order of economic viability

Abia
Enug
Ebonyi
IMO
Anambra (yet the opened a thread bragging to be the economic power)

And you mean to tell me that the state is not cursed? cry
[/s]

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by jpphilips(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
very Easy to spot a plebian who refused to trim the rough edges of his enlightenment.
OP you are a disgrace!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices / Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. / Troops Kill 4 ISWAP Terrorists In Mafa, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.