Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Dirty Past About Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dirty Past About Your Wife (4178 Views)

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Could My Dirty Past Be Haunting Me? Please Help Before I Go Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Past About Your Wife by enigmatik: 11:51am On May 19, 2009
wat wil u do if u discover that ur wife who claims to lov u so much cheated on you by fucking different guys  in school and while u both were dating, 
yeah, i cheated on her then and she found and even got to knw abt the babe, but was tht the reason she shud go mess around in skool?
wat wud she gain on this?
the most painful part of this are te lies she'd ever told me,I'd always seen much changes so i had to go digging b4 finding out about many gist abt her life in skool, too hard for my ears, she;'s feeling really bad now abt her past,
can't still believe it,
I need more advice
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by charminme(f): 1:35pm On May 19, 2009
It is PAST, and have u confronted her
It is really hard,
and i will advice u put it in family forum for a good advice from the married ones
But please before you react think twice
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by charles316: 1:41pm On May 19, 2009
put boiling ring into her , and electrocute d bitch
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by spikedcylinder: 1:42pm On May 19, 2009
Did you cheat on her as well?
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by sistajay(f): 1:46pm On May 19, 2009
Poster

Do absolutely nothin, just keep on lovin her!!
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:47pm On May 19, 2009
charles316:

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed. . .Lawd have mercie. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by Feelitx(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2009
Didn't you say past? Shouldn't what is in the past remain in the past ?
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by izeek(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2009
likei  was once told " any sin before the ring is a sin none consequencial".
deed before marriage is none issue, what she does in it is pataki.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by edogram(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2009
I will rape her hang her up put a hot ring inside her pusssy then take her pant and brass deep into water and throw outside the street along side with her cloths.

Then punch her outside. Let her go unclothedness on the street with the hot ring and pick her cloths while screaming and never call her back again.

I hate girls with bad past, that just me, it’s hard for me to adapt with.
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by izeek(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2009
her past is her past,
unless she lied about it while we was dating, even after i asked.
then i might have a problem with it.
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by TOPE20001(f): 2:37pm On May 19, 2009
The past shud remain in the past cool
Abi u want to divorce her because of that now? undecided
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by edogram(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2009
yes i will, it hate bad past
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by olasboy: 3:03pm On May 19, 2009
Most of our NLder colleague dont read the post before replying.

The poster said "wat wil u do if u discover that ur wife who claims to lov u so much cheated on you by fucking different guys in school and while u both were dating"

I won't divorce her anyway, but I might choose to separate. I will only continue in the marriage if I have convincing evidence that she no longer indulge in such act.

Basically, How i get to know will be the deciding factor. If she tells me herself, things might be taken slightly differently.
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by Bolarge(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2009
If u didn't do the prenuptial background checks why whine now?

The blame's on u man.
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by DanWaziri(m): 2:36am On May 20, 2009
edogram:

I will rape her hang her up put a hot ring inside her pusssy then take her pant and brass deep into water and throw outside the street along side with her cloths.

Then punch her outside. Let her go unclothedness on the street with the hot ring and pick her cloths while screaming and never call her back again.

Mehn the level of violence is unnecessary. Why you no ask boys before you turn a ho into a housewife? Anyhows as long as she clears all the medical hurdles she brings experience to the table unlike the SU whey go dey recite Psalm 23 as you dey knack them.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by Oxone(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2009
its the past, let it go
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by chisomquee: 4:05pm On May 21, 2009
Didn't you say past? Shouldn't what is in the past remain in the past?

seconded.
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by chisomquee: 4:07pm On May 21, 2009
Didn't you say past? Shouldn't what is in the past remain in the past?

seconded.
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by Oxone(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2009
edogram:

charles316:

both are obviously retarded & demented
wonder what kind of upbringing they got
both should be in a home for the mentally sick
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by Nobody: 1:26am On May 22, 2009
you got a taste from your own medicine. how can you be mad when YOU CHEATED ON HER TOO?! now you are both on the same page, she knew about your cheating and NOW you know about hers.
you have no grounds to win that argument, better go, sit down and swallow it like a man.
what are you going to say?! "baby you cheated on me!!!!!!!!" and she will answer: "yes and so did you, now we are even!!!!
do not do to others what you wouldnt want people do to you
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by ifyalways(f): 10:09am On May 22, 2009
She cheated,U cheated so what gives?
Good a thing its all in the past,let it die there and concentrate on the present and future.Dont let the ugly past destroy what u have now.
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On May 22, 2009
Dont dig and you wont be disturbed.
Leave past where it belongs

1 Like

Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by enigmatik: 9:48am On May 29, 2009
hmmmm, still need mo of u opinion
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by bsanya(f): 11:01am On May 29, 2009
4give her and continue in ur relationship.
If she continue in the act u can divorce her then cos the Bible support this" if she's found in the act of adultery u are free to put her off"
All the best
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by Ejadamen(f): 1:51pm On May 29, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

you got a taste from your own medicine. how can you be mad when YOU CHEATED ON HER TOO?! now you are both on the same page, she knew about your cheating and NOW you know about hers.
you have no grounds to win that argument, better go, sit down and swallow it like a man.
what are you going to say?! "baby you cheated on me!!!!!!!!" and she will answer: "yes and so did you, now we are even!!!!
do not do to others what you wouldnt want people do to you
As usual I'm loving BrownJay's replies.

This is too funny, a girl cheats and you want to fry her but when a guy does it it's normal abi? The only issue i have with the wife is that she should have come clean before marriage because one way or another, the past always pops up.
@ poster, it's in the past, forgive as long as she's not doing the same thing in marriage.
@ topic it's a hard question to answer but past is past and should be left there.
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by rubi(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2009
enigmatik:

wat wil u do if u discover that ur wife who claims to lov u so much cheated on you by fucking different guys in school and while u both were dating,
yeah, i cheated on her then and she found and even got to knw abt the babe, but was tht the reason she shud go mess around in skool?
wat wud she gain on this?
the most painful part of this are te lies she'd ever told me,I'd always seen much changes so i had to go digging b4 finding out about many gist abt her life in skool, too hard for my ears, she;'s feeling really bad now abt her past,
can't still believe it,
I need more advice
She wants you to know how it feels to cheat on someone. You can make up depending on how matured both of you are.
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by chiomy4u: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2009
why do men find it so offensive wen dere partner cheats on them and see it as normal wen they cheat on their partner? @ poster, u first cheated on ur partner, she found out, u didnt report 2 d world dat u cheated on her, now she did back wat u did 2 her, why u here makin noise?? u dont even deserve her love and if i were her, would have left u long time ago, good radiance 2 bad rubish,
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by Ejadamen(f): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2009
chiomy4u:

why do men find it so offensive wen dere partner cheats on them and see it as normal wen they cheat on their partner? @ poster, u first cheated on ur partner, she found out, u didnt report 2 d world dat u cheated on her, now she did back wat u did 2 her, why u here makin noise?? u dont even deserve her love and if i were her, would have left u long time ago, good radiance 2 bad rubish,
grin grin grin Abeg help me tell them. Although cheating is bad lipsrsealed, one good turn deserved another don't you think? grin grin grin
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by Ilelobola: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2009
edogram:

charles316:

Should these 2 posts not be removed? It's not even funny and someone might actually think they were serious. Children might read these forums and some mentaly unstable person(s) might do so too.
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by biola44: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
undecided :-x
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by lannre(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2009
You cant change the past,everyone has one. Better move on or quit. Every challenge has alternatives.
Re: Dirty Past About Your Wife by sparta(f): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2009
Look man, what is good for the Cock is good for the Hen afterall you cheated on her too. Karma sure is a nutty by nature , if you sow the wind, you can expect to reap the whirlwind. You slept with one (sowing), She slept with many (reaping) that is how hurting the law of sowing and reaping is. You get more than you sow. Come to think of it, these things are in your past, why are you digging it up. The dog is not just sleeping it is dead, digging it up means you are ready to deal with the smell,   undecided Let it go man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Reason Why Majority Of Hiv Positive Married Women Have Hiv Negative Husbands? / My Husband Dont Wanna Sleep With Me Any More / My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.