Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Have You Seen Mercy Johnson's Son's Birthday Cake? (see Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Seen Mercy Johnson's Son's Birthday Cake? (see Photos (1249 Views)

Magic Johnson's Son EJ Is Gay. He Came Clean Eventually To His Dad / Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] / Photos From The 1st Birthday Of Mercy Johnson’s Son Henry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Mercy Johnson's Son's Birthday Cake? (see Photos by jaylister(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Mercy Johnson's son, Henry turned one yestrday and the proud mama threw him a birthday party attended by family and friends. Continue to see more photos.

SOURCE: http://www.hygist.com/2015/11/have-you-seen-mercy-johnsons-sons.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Have You Seen Mercy Johnson's Son's Birthday Cake? (see Photos by Bugatie(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one
Re: Have You Seen Mercy Johnson's Son's Birthday Cake? (see Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 16, 2015
I never knew that Spiderman got only 4 fingers in each hand...Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Mercy Johnson's Son's Birthday Cake? (see Photos by Chanchit: 6:36am On Nov 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
I never knew that Spiderman got only 4 fingers in each hand...Lol grin

When I still use to buy drawing book to draw rubbish, my spider man could even afford to have three fingers so far he could fold the middle two, the remaining fingers can go to hell, so maybe the baker made a kid spider man drawing for the 1yr old.
Re: Have You Seen Mercy Johnson's Son's Birthday Cake? (see Photos by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Chanchit:

When I still use to buy drawing book to draw rubbish, my spider man could even afford to have three fingers so far he could fold the middle two, the remaining fingers can go to hell, so maybe the baker made a kid spider man drawing for the 1yr old.

Lol....and Spiderman got fat fingers too cheesy grin...it remind me of sumtin else.. grin tongue
Re: Have You Seen Mercy Johnson's Son's Birthday Cake? (see Photos by khristals(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2015
... smiley family!...its all we live for
Congrats Mercy, i guess it's a relief to know yhur as much a good wife as you are a mother.. instead of the LovePeddler we all thought u to be

(1) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe: I Didn’t Kidnap Toyin Aimakhu, She Is My House Wife / See The Shocking Similarities Between These Photos Of Orezi And Phyno / This Is Serious!! Man Gets Married To A Pizza (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.