Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (53846 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Islie: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Nosa Akenzua, Asaba
AN Asaba Grade ‘A’ Customary Court in Delta State last Friday dissolved an 18-year-old marriage over a sexual intercourse by a mother with her son.

The 45-year-old Mrs. Nkulumenna Owefa admitted before the court that she seduced her son in a hotel in Abagana, Anambra State, after she offered him the sum of N50,000.

It was gathered during the proceedings of the court that the woman who sells trades at the popular Ogbeonogonogo market, Asaba deceptively asked his son (name withheld) to accompany her to Abagana near Onitsha, Anambra State where she booked into an hotel against her initial plan of meeting with one of her business partners at her residence in Asaba.

The son, who testified in court on what transpired between him and the mother before Senior Magistrate, Sylvester Oboh, said he was called upon by his mother to accompany her somewhere where she had bought some materials for sale.

He said, “On our way to Abagana, somewhere around Toll Gate in Asaba, we were held in hold-up; I was with mum in her car and the glasses were wound up as the AC was on. So our conversation was not being heard by hawkers going about with their wares or other motorists.

“My mum told me that she was going to take over me as my father has taken over my sister and I thanked her, not knowing what she was up to. In Abagana, after a lengthy discussion with her friend, we retired into the hotel room, where my mum gave me a bottle of coke already opened and I felt weak when she now undressed me before putting my dick into her private part.”

The husband, Mr. Owefa, who was in court with her daughter, Adlyn to seek the dissolution of their marriage told the court, “All I need is the dissolution of this marriage.

“My wife has committed the worst abomination and the only forgiveness I have for her is the dissolution of the marriage. My son remains my son because I know he was not seduced with ordinary hand.”

The Senior Magistrate (Oboh), having listened to both parties, granted the dissolution of the marriage, saying the man would take of the two children.

http://punchng.com/court-dissolves-18-year-old-marriage-over-incest/

lalasticlala
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by INTROVERT(f): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Terrible..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by StPete: 7:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Eew...if dis was a man, ladies would hav shouted 'castrate him'. Now that a woman is guilty, guys wat do u propose?

64 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by ijustdey: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2015
The 45-year-old Mrs. Nkulumenna Owefa admitted before the court that she seduced her son in a hotel in Abagana, Anambra State, after she offered him the sum of N50,000.

so..... it's not only men that do sleep with their daughters....

some women also find pleasure sleeping with their son

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by cococandy(f): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2015
shocked shocked

My mum told me that she was going to take over me as my father has taken over my sister
Insane family

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by stonecoldcafe: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Terrible.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by lilmax(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2015
This world is fvcked up,and this is where its heading to.many people now losing morals because of freedom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by damton(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
In Lasisi's words.

END TIME

5 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by NinaTohBadt(f): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Ehen Nigbayen Wa Nko? What is there?

9 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by kulobyno: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
When your genitals control you reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by OnankpaBa(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
God, abeg open gate of hell for her direct.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Konji will never find its father. it will forever remain a bastard

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by 360ng: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by lhanraya2w(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Imagine that! What's the title of the movie? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
That's a great decision support it.Marriage Over Inbreeding should not be supported. We don't want to live our lives like Indians.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2015
cry....And i thought i've Seen Everything!!

Weirdos just Keep Rising Everyday....cry

The Mother Should Be circumcised!angry Again! And Again!

Buh seriously, How Old is This Boy?undecided If he's Up to 16..Then , The blame should be On Both parties...There's Obviously more to this story!undecided

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by boboLIL(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Meanwhile.... Start ur week wid laughter

a convo between a wife and her husband

wife: If I had known you were this poor I wouldn't have married you...

husband: when I was telling you that you are the only thing I have in this world. What were you thinking?

.. better psyching grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by lonelydora: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Adam was on his own they carry wahala come give am. Na only God go judge some women shaa.
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by dammytosh: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Na wa
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
No no no no no... Which kind life of strife and sorrow be this nw
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by princebaby(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by gunners160(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Hmm.End time things.But wait o o ,I think there are still a lot of unanswered questions.
How did the man found out'
Why would a woman choose to lay down with her own son,without any real reason?
Why was the man in custody of the children before the act was being
committed?.I think there is more to this story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by miki1(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
This 1 pass gay walahi
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by willexyaho(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't believe this, something else is fishing. gbamm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Kongi na motherfùcker.... why didn't she look for okon her house boy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by Bisjosh(f): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Just came to check the state undecided
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by HirstMOG(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
What world!!!!
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by johnshagb(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
End time things
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by omoadeleye(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Chai sad
Re: Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest by cathodekazim: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
A rituals jo
She use her son do something
Meanwhile to those babes tht cheated on me
( You shall know no peace ) amen

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Newly Wedded Wife / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.