Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies (790 Views)

Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London / VIRAL: Fight Between Russian Guard And US Diplomat (CIA Spy). / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by mentorken05(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2015
The way these things are going in Syria now, soon mistakes are gonna be made and everybody will start shooting everybody.
Not many are gonna understand the following...
Syrian military are Fighting ISIS, Al nusra and other Rebel groups.
The Rebels are fighting ISIS, Al nusra and The Syrian Army.
Al nusra are fyting Syrian army, ISIS and oda rebels.
The Kurdish Pershmaga (YPG) are fighting ISIS but friendly to PKK.
The PKK are fighting ISIS.
The Turks are fighting both ISIS and the PKK but friendly to the YPG.
The Iraqi military are fytin ISIS but are friendly to the PKK, d Turks but not the YPG
The Iranians are supporting the Syrians and Iraqis in fight against ISIS only.
The Americans and there western allies are fighting ISIS and are friendly to Turkey, Iraq, YPG and PKK, but not to the Iranians and d Syrian government
The Hezbollah are fighting ISIS, and are friends wit d Syrian government and d Iranians, but not the Americans
The Saudis are supporting Al Nusra and other rebel groups fighting the Syrian government and ISIS
Now the Russians have arrived, and have started fighting ISIS, Al nusra and other rebel groups (who have western and Arabian backing) dat have been fighting the Syrain government
ISIS...fighting Everybody!

cc lalasticlala
Moderators front page please
Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by kingabdull: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2015
I hope the fighting is resolved very soon. We don't want fighting. Peace we all s
Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by lomprico(m): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2015
So when are they all going to die?
Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by iliyande(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2015
All na them them
Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by cyprus000: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
[size=13pt]
Lol..very funny irony.

One thing is certain. ISIS,al nusra,free syrian army and other rebel forces, will not come out alive.

I just feel sorry for the syrian populace
[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by mentorken05(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol..very funny irony.

One thing is certain. ISIS,al nusra,free syrian army and other rebel forces, will not come out alive.

I just feel sorry for the syrian populace
[/size]
bro for that to happen,US and the west must review that policy in the middle east...the popularity of ISIS is increasing each day
Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
That's why I leave all their foreign news alone and never draw conclusions. So many groups fighting themselves and there's no way to keep up or know who's who.
Foreign converts they receive sometimes run back home saying "it was all out gang warfare, we kept killing unknown militias and not trying to cripple governments as promised".

I always write it off as some places in the world do not like peace and as such stay at war with other countries or themselves if they've no one to fight.

1 Like

Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by ValerianSteel(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Everyone waging a war against each sect on one front or the other.
Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by Lucasbalo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
mentorken05:
bro for that to happen,US and the west must review that policy in the middle east...the popularity of ISIS is increasing each day
Thank you. There is growing number of Americans who wants out of the Middle East. Let the Arabs and the other folks deal with that crazy part of the world. I don't want another 911 on American soil again. Tired of American interventions.

1 Like

Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by Bollove: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
The world is getting boring nowadays.
You can't even make money and lash anywhere you like cuz you don't know the next place getting bombed.

I only watch NTA nowadays, the only station in Nigeria that cast little tragedy news.... I am tired of tragic news .... TVC and Aljazeera are the worst station on tragic news....

Until that day there is mutual respect and understanding in the world, Humanity will remain foolish!!!

Imagine we are waring, maiming and bombing while tagging ourselves sophisticated.....

The world is getting unified and divided into two ....

Human Vs Animals (Terrorists) watch out!!!!
Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by Dahveydson(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2015
It's a fight against each other for resources and power.

These fights won't end because conflict is inevitable in man.
Re: My Thought On The Ongoing Fight Between ISIS And It`s Enemies by UyiIredia(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmn.

(1) (Reply)

Tube Terror Attack In London / These Are The Weapons That Make Up ISIS’ Arsenal. / Liberian President Appoints Son Central Bank Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.