Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Last Night Was Fun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Last Night Was Fun (576 Views)

It Happened Last Night / You Can't Believe What She Did To Me Last Night! (must See) / How Olamide Held Don Jazzy Last Night(backstage Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Night Was Fun by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Last night, me my brother and our friend who was very funny, went out to see whether we will woo any side chicks (not ashawo), buh we didn't find any so we started coming back and was joking, one man stopped keke napep, we told the keke man, city gate morgue, he started his keke and run away, the man that called him, became angry, we laughed so loudly, we apologise to him, and went our way, we stopped another tricycle, and told him, we dey go city gate morgue, he shouted Jesus!!! he run away with his tricycle, we laughed, laughed and laughed, as we were coming back and talking, i fell inside one gutter, i can't see clearly at night, two of them laughed at me, i joined them to laugh grin thats the end grin
Re: Last Night Was Fun by zyzxx(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin
hope u knw wound?
Re: Last Night Was Fun by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin grin grin
hope u knw wound?
Not at all

1 Like

Re: Last Night Was Fun by zyzxx(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Zceesneh:
Not at all
gud thank God
Re: Last Night Was Fun by Swegzfreak: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
End time joke angry

(1) (Reply)

When U Don't Want To Brush / Comedian Gordons Says He Loves Women / What Hilarious Thing Would You Love To See Happen In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.