Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov. 16th 2015) -eternal Life Starts Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov. 16th 2015) -eternal Life Starts Here (862 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed December 16th 2015) -ALL FOR GOOD / Eternal Life Starts Here / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 16th 2015 ) - MARRIED TO IDOLS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (nov. 16th 2015) -eternal Life Starts Here by dallyemmy: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday November 16th 2015)
-ETERNAL LIFE STARTS HERE
1.Father, I worship you because you are the only true God.
2.Thank you Father for all your spiritual gifts and blessings in my life.
3.Thank you Father particularly for the promise and gift of eternal life.
4.Thank you Father for the gift of your son Jesus, who died to give me eternal life.
5.Thank you Father for letting me know that eternal life, starts here on earth, with you dwelling in me.
6.Father, please, let me never do anything that will make your presence depart from me.
7.Father, please, reveal more of yourself to me.
8.Father, let the presence of Your divine life be increasingly made manifest in me every day, in Jesus’ Name.
9.Father, empower me by your grace to do only things that please you, that your presence may abide with me forever.
10.Father, give me a deeper insight and understanding into your word.
11.Father, let your presence never depart from, in Jesus' Name .
12.Father, have mercy upon me and blot out all my inquities with the blood of Jesus.
13.Father, please, let me see you in glory.
14.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] / Funny Things Typical Nigerian Pastors Do (photo) / Jesus Vs Krishna(why This Similarities?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.