Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? (13280 Views)

Massive Recruitment For Graduates As Direct Sales Executives In Lagos. / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? / Who Has Worked Or Is Working With Tiger Foods, Onitsha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by Dinocarex(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Okay!! I got a call last week from SumeruNG that there is an Opening in one of the bank (name withheld) as a direct sales agent. I sent them my credentials and I received a message that I have been shortlisted for an interview tomorrow.
Can anyone tell me what it takes to be a Direct Sales Agent?
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by yinkaellamz(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Direct Sales Agent (DSA), is strictly a marketing job role in a bank, you will be asked if u have a marketing experience and if u have, good luck but if u dont have, do not worry you only need to convince them that u can do the job. You need to dress corporate and look smart and clean. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by Dinocarex(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2015
yinkaellamz:
Direct Sales Agent (DSA), is strictly a marketing job role in a bank, you will be asked if u have a marketing experience and if u have, good luck but if u dont have, do not worry you only need to convince them that u can do the job. You need to dress corporate and look smart and clean. Good luck.
Thanks... I really appreciate.
Do they pay well??
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by oddylinkerz(f): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
I have worked at access bank as a DSA under sumeru and the salary was 50k but take home was 44k . I learnt that are still recruiting for the same job role in the same bank. It is nt a very easy job but I wish u d best
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by adekoonlay(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
oddylinkerz:
I have worked at access bank as a DSA under sumeru and the salary was 50k but take home was 44k . I learnt that are still recruiting for the same job role in the same bank. It is nt a very easy job but I wish u d best
Can u tell us more bout the job, wata expected of u and so on
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by henry99: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
oddylinkerz:
I have worked at access bank as a DSA under sumeru and the salary was 50k but take home was 44k . I learnt that are still recruiting for the same job role in the same bank. It is not a very easy job but I wish u d best
i will be having an interview wit sumeru ng tomorrow... pls how is their interview like? pls jus give m some tips..tnkz
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by Biodunkuye(f): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2015
Pls can u enlighten more abt d job since u ve worked wit dem bfor.and wch location did dey send u to. How was it.
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by nigel007(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
I'm having an interview with them (Access bank in Port Harcourt) as a Direct Sales Agent (DSA) on monday (14-12-2015). Who has tips about the interview & the nature of nature of the job?.
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by ambassadorgozie(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
nigel007:
I'm having an interview with them (Access bank in Port Harcourt) as a Direct Sales Agent (DSA) on monday (14-12-2015). Who has tips about the interview & the nature of nature of the job?.

Dey rescheduled mine on tuesday bc I hav anoda interview on monday... Pls tel me d outcome wen u return.
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by asadex004: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
nigel007:
I am also scheduled for d same date with u, wat time is urs? mine is 3pm
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by asadex004: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
oddylinkerz:
pls kindly share some tips bout access bank interview, pls, thank you
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by cyberknoz(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2015
anyone got any msg from access bank?lagos state
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by HaykayIsOkay(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Direct sales agent/executive av to do with meeting people to open account with your bank. You will be given a weekly/monthly/quarterly target of the number of account you must get also the amount the people you open account for altogether must av in their account. They don't care where or how you get those people or the money that must be in their accounts altogether. Sometimes, you will have to beg the people you open account for to come and make good deposits and sometimes you will have to beg them not to withdraw from their accounts probably towards when all your account will be verified to know how good you're walking. It's not bad to start with but be ready to walk from place to place. Also its can be a difficult job for a descent lady except such is ready to turn to something else.
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by OhiGentle(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please do they have this opportunity in Benin City? I have years of experience in sales & marketing from the UK and I will be glad to have more experience by taking up a job like this. I love challenges and will be happy to go for this job regardless of the pay.
Re: Anybody Ever Worked Or Working As Direct Sales Agent In Bank? by HaykayIsOkay(m): 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
They're almost everywhere. In Benin city ask of I C or C I
OhiGentle:
Please do they have this opportunity in Benin City? I have years of experience in sales & marketing from the UK and I will be glad to have more experience by taking up a job like this. I love challenges and will be happy to go for this job regardless of the pay.

(1) (Reply)

The Advantage Of Having A Strong Personal Network When Job Hunting / Sabmiller Plc Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Is This Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Screening Invitation Genuine Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.