Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) (8343 Views)

Alex Ferguson's Statue Unveiled At Old Trafford / Man Utd Vs Newcastle Utd On Monday 16th Aug. 2010 @ 7:00pm Live @ Old Trafford / Manchester United (4) Vs Bayern Munich (4) Live From Old Trafford, 7th April, 7:45pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Jackal(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2006
@ nuggard,

Ferguson will NEVER play a 4-5-1 formation at home-thats OFFICIAL.
OT faithfuls would never pay to watch a boring and defensive United side at Old Trafford.
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK is the slogan so 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 formation will be deployed.

The battle will focus mainly in the midfield area where Carrick and Scholesy must take charge.
Carrick has been superb. Not in a charge about bullying and crippling people way. But just look at how our midfield actually keeps and distributes the ball this season. The best for about 4 years. Do not underplay Carrick's role in this match.
He is an excellent player, not like a rampaging Keane, but already a vital player for us. Hes worth a million Phil Nevilles, Oafsheas or Fetchers. He is class, and will get even better.

Scholesy on the other hand must link the attack really well. His concentration must be top-draw and be ready to intercept loose passes from the Chelskites. I know it's going to be difficult but Essien is the only main threat in the Chelsea midfield. Mark Essien out and United will have the advantage and carry the day.

Ronaldo n Giggsy should also have a field day and i have a gut feeling Ronaldo will cause all kinds of trouble for Ashley Cole and the Cannibal.
Saha will want to impress as well after his dismal performance in the mid-week. This is his chance to bury his demons and sting Jose Mourinho's men and get Fergie his desired 3 points.

Prediction: 1-0 or 2-1 to Man Utd.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amodu(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2006
Frank Lampard says Chelsea know what they need to do, in order to beat Manchester United on Sunday.

Chelsea went to Barcelona in the Champions league and claim a memorable draw, coming from behind with a late equalizer and Lampard feels a similar performance will be neede on Sunday.

So beware!!
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by sil(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by bolaoni(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2006
Ronaldo also said he knows how to handle the Roman Army. what do u say to that?
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by amodu(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2006
Sunday is here already. cool
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by lalaboi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2006
Bolaoni
tel me u r confident u'll win on sun. Lik u wer confident u wer goin to beat copenhagen, arsenal n southend!
kitaun
se na me b gprs service ni?
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by bolaoni(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2006
less than 24 hours now. let's wait 'n see!
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by marlet01(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2006
it seems you united fan's are really prepared for the battle,
well keep it up .
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2006
Less than 18 hours to go. Nobody is scared of Chelsea and their lackadaisical style of play.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by superstar1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2006
@kitaun @mukina
i told u guys to b praying for ur gutless assenal against the walrus bolton.2-1 wld have been luck 3-1 was a spanking. U guys have to go back to research centre and go and download the cheat code for bolton. Come and watch the bigboiz sweat it out 2mrw. ManU 2: chelsea 0

@kitaun
sorry pal 4 calling u kintakunte but u started it. Lets behave like gentle men and thread d path of honor. I apologise. There shdn't b any abuse again in d future lets respect each oda n kip having fun on nairaland.

@Arsenal Fans
Niger is looking for coach plz advise wenger 2 apply.I'm recommending Keshi 4 arsenal.Nobeef grin shocked

ONE UNITED
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2006
@Superstar, sorry 4 what? I get ur time? U beta ask well, na ur big boiz lyk Jackal, Nuggard, Bolaoni i dey flow with, why i go come dey reckon with u sake of say u call me lovely name like kunta kinte? Abeg spare me jare
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by mukina2: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2006
@superstar1
i hope you'll be here this time tomorrow after the blues would have given you guys food for though
wenger is better than ur gum chewing gay anyday tongue
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Christino(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2006
LOL

I predicted 2-1 while Amodu predicted 3-1, Amodu, you be winch?

Sorry Mukina

Double heartbreak, pele grin

Someone tell wenger again, The fear of Anelka (an ex clubstar) is the fear of wisdom. Expect more heartbreaks from the likes of Kanu, wiltord and people who have been kicked out of teams all because they were surplus to requirements when they had their hearts in there.

Anelka's was an exception (cos he left greedily) but three people are the most likely to score against you in any match and if they don't they'd play like their hearts depended on it.

1. A player on good form

2. An ex club mate

3. A player returning after an injury or a debutant (or someone playing his first game of the season)

Bellamy has done that this season, so has kilbane and Anelka and I expect to see more. Yak did that 2 pompey last season too, i'll lose count if i start, that's a bitter but true lesson, never sell good players to your league, send them 2 Qatar. Okocha will end Sam's career if they ever get 2 meet again. FYI J-J dribbled 8 players and scored a fantastic goal just last week, you need to see that man, and quit comparing the Le God with someonelse.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by lalaboi(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2006
2day na 2day o! No b 2mao! Blue is color! C'mon boys! We can do it! We are d champs!
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2006
Huh?, People done dey turn blue overnight?, No worry, by monday morning they go done turn red!
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2006
Na laboratory una dey abi na litmus test una dey perform?
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by lalaboi(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2006
Very funny!! Bt i 4gt to laugh! Mi o ni time e!
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by lalaboi(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2006
Very funny!! Bt i 4gt to laugh! Mi o ni time e!
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2006
Who get ur time? Just make sure ur gay boys Terry and Carvalho dont Bleep up 2day or else,
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by lalaboi(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2006
Its even gud, u r on me side!
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2006
Just warn ur boyz
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by mukina2: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2006
minutes to go now . . . . . .
pls o romans dont let us down . .beat the hell out of the gay guys . . angry angry angry
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by gaby(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2006
Nice goal from saha
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Christino(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2006
You mean someone had the guts to score?
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by gaby(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2006
@christino its an interesting match to see,
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Christino(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2006
The odds actually favour Man-U to win, next a draw, but a win for Chelsea is the least you can bet on.

I did bet on a goalless draw, let's see what happens now that Saha has opened the floor.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Mustay(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2006
Christinowe r all seeing what's happening chelsea has finally EQUALISED wt d unexpected player-CARVALHO scoring, We 3 much
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by kitaun(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2006
I said it that the best Man U wld get from this game is a draw, didn't I?
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by mukina2: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2006
i am waiting for jackal to scome and bash saha here . . . .
wow his goal was simply superb and cool . .he took his time and wham!
man utd dominated most of the first half but not the second half . .

between guys what do you think about drogba's yellow card i think it should have been red. . . what do ya'll think? undecided undecided

ps . .this is my 7000th post hooray kiss
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by Christino(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2006
And now that they had to let Chelsea escape with a draw, I wonder what will become of them @ stanford bridge. Unfortunately at that time, JMO and Shevy would be on fire. Quote me.

Did man-u actually dominate, I saw on the net that Chelsea had 61% of BP at half time?
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by bolaoni(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2006
wher did u c that? the Romans playd 4 like 20 mins in da game. it was a GREAT match anyway.
Re: Manutd Vs Chelsea (battle Of Old Trafford) by bolaoni(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2006
@muki, 2 mi that was a RED! Drogba now kno those he can shakara. me think we qualty on the bench.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Fulham (1 - 1) On Saturday 26th November 2011 / Liverpool Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) - Live / UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.