Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs (2695 Views)

Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra / Annkio Briggs And Others Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa. PICS / We Don't Want Resource Control, We Want Biafra-says Niger Delta Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by xmich(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2015
Niger Delta right activist, Ms Annkio Briggs, said at the weekend that people of the region are yearning for control of their resources, not to break away from Nigeria.
Briggs, who spoke with our correspondent in Port Harcourt, called on the federal government not to misconstrue their demand for self determination for secession, adding that what the people of Niger Delta want is to control their resources and still remain part and parcel of “one indivisible Nigeria”.
She said: “It is not illegal for a group of people to demand self determination. The indigenous persons are recognised by the United Nations.

An indigenous person is someone that has its own distinct culture, language and religion. In the case of the Niger Delta region, who are mainly from the creeks, we are recognised by the United Nations as an indigenous people”.

“In September, the president attended the United Nations conference and during that meeting, he categorically supported the request that the United Nations should give indigenous right to the Palestinians. If the president can
Continue>>>>>> http://www./2015/11/we-want-resource-control-not-secession.html?m=1

Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by EternalTruths: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

Go to YouTube and you will see that she is in favour of secession which she called for 3 months ago

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

cool

1 Like

Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by QuotaSystem: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Rejection galore, this is one of the strongest voices in the Niger Delta. After Goodlucks defeat, she was so pained that she called for secession of the Niger Delta just like Tonyebarcanista and Drugpusher comically did with their LNC tantrums grin

Upon hearing Biafra, they are all now screaming One Nigeria cheesy

Smart people grin grin

Another link to verify this report.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/we-want-self-determination-not-secession-annkio-briggs/119563.html

2 Likes

Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by Iykopee(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2015
For how long shall we ask for resource control? Secession or resource control Nigeria govt shud grant one...
Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by Sweetguy25: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
How will Hausa/Fulani people feed if you get resource control?
Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by QuotaSystem: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2015
By eating the meats, grains, tomatoes and vegetables they send to you down south everyday.

The question is, how will YOU feed if you don't get resource control?

Sweetguy25:
How will Hausa/Fulani people feed if you get resource control?

1 Like

Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by EternalTruths: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Rejection galore, this is one of the strongest vices in the Niger Delta. After Goodlucks defeat, she was so pained that she called for secession of the Niger Delta just like Tonyebarcanista and Drugpusher comically did with their LNC tantrums.

Upon hearing Biafra, they are all now screaming One Nigeria grin grin. Smart people grin.

Another link to verify this report.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/we-want-self-determination-not-secession-annkio-briggs/119563.html

Olodo

Dailytrust is owned by Northerners

Go to YouTube and see what she said 3 months ago

If I am correct , her topic was

" Now is the time for self determination / secession." cool

3 Likes

Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by QuotaSystem: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Are you slow or just daft? She wanted secession of LNC and not Biafra. Besides since when did 3 month old news become more valid than breaking news?

Cure your frustration elsewhere okon.

EternalTruths:

Olodo

Dailytrust is owned by Northerners

Go to YouTube and see what she said 3 months ago

If I am correct , her topic was

" Now is the time for self determination / secession." cool

2 Likes

Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by EternalTruths: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Are you slow or just daft? She wanted secession of LNC and not Biafra. Besides since when did 3 month old news become more valid than breaking news?

Cure your frustration elsewhere okon.

I presented proof that is video based

You presented proof that is paper based and the paper is owned by the Northerners

Which do you think is more authentic cool

2 Likes

Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by benega: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
angry
Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by kingzizzy: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2015
They will still be shouting for resouce control and regionalism 100 years from now!

I don't think that these people know that to the Northerners, there is little or no difference between regionalism/resouce control and secession.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by EternalTruths: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2015
kingzizzy:
They will still be shouting for resouce control and regionalism 100 years from now!

I don't think that these people know that to the Northerners, there is little or no difference between regionalism/resouce control and secession.

That news is fake

Check YouTube

1 Like

Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by QuotaSystem: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2015
My friend please keep fooling yourself, you should even be ashamed that someone that was wishing for secession 3 months ago is now screaming ONE NIGERIA! at the mention of Biafra grin grin

They want either ND republic or One Nigeria.

This is the video you are wetting your pants over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXAiI_fEpZ8

EternalTruths:

I presented proof that is video based

You presented proof that is paper based and the paper is owned by the Northerners

Which do you think is more authentic cool
Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by Money40: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Fool paradise, secession is all we need
Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by EternalTruths: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:
My friend please keep fooling yourself, you should even be ashamed that someone that was wishing for secession 3 months ago is now screaming ONE NIGERIA! at the mention of Biafra grin grin

This is the video you are wetting your pants over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXAiI_fEpZ8

You see why I called you olodo

Watch the video and you will see her talked of secession cool
Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by QuotaSystem: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2015
I'll continue to oblige smiley

Niger Delta secession? Yes because that's the title of the video.

Biafran Secession? No because that's the title of the report.

It's so shameful that a secessionist is screaming unity just to avoid Biafra grin grin.

EternalTruths:

You see why I called you olodo

Watch the video and you will see her talked of secession cool

2 Likes

Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by chiddye(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2015
go and learn from south sudan, those clamouring for secession are just selfish and wicked, using the youth to man their wickedness..... I don't know why people are just self centred, is there provision for IBO's who don't reside in the east who have their businesses all over Nigeria. if there is a plan I would love to hear it.how they would be resettled and well compensated then we can talk about biafra
Re: We Want Resource Control Not Secession - Annkio Briggs by wecan: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2015
YOU ARE STEWPID TO ASK FOR RESOURCE CONTROL IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT WHEN YOU KNOW THAT THEY CANNOT GIVE IT TO YOU INSTEAD THEY WILL KILL YOU AS THEY KILL KEN SERO WIWA AND OTHERS. YOU GUYZ WILL NEVER LEARN. OUR BROTHER GEJ COULD NOT GET IT AS A PRESIDENT WHO ELSE CAN GIVE IT TO YOU?

(1) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: Corruption Creeps Into The Supreme Court / Buhari's Best Performing Minister / What Is Buhari Doing? Does Being Humble Mean Having No Shame??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.