Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) (4527 Views)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Michael and Daniel are one of Area fada numerous grand children but these twins stand out because of their swag,

i think these boys came to this world with their swag. They are too much.

They just dey make having twins hungry me i swear…..lol. They are the kinds of children you want to show off to the whole world which is why their parents they show them off( if na me nko, biko i go do worse).

Check out their lovely pictures below……..
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/16/meet-charly-boys-cute-grand-kidsthe-identical-twin-michael-and-danielphotos/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
More photos

Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Mancity26(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Oh my God! I swear poverty still remain bastaard! Dis cute kids get swag pass some naija celebrities like (9ice). See packaging abeg... Make I find one Monika wey I go give belle make I know if she go born twins.. #funnynation comedian
coming soon
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Frank3n2(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Lovely kids...
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2015
More photos

Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by IamLucy(f): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Cute Kids. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2015
Really lovely kids. Feel like having my own now. Oghechi come o grin
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Mancity26(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2015
wait ooo. Op u dey do security for their house? How u take get all their family pix? Nice one though... #funnynation comedian
coming soon
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Mancity26:
Oh my God! I swear poverty still remain bastaard! Dis cute kids get swag pass some naija celebrities like (9ice). See packaging abeg... Make I find one Monika wey I go give belle make I know if she go born twins.. #funnynation comedian
coming soon

Them no get pass you?
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Mancity26(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2015
crazysaint:

Them no get pass you?
I dey learn work where doz children dey nah.. My swag dey for store.. Na nxt yr I go show off!..#funnynation comedian
coming soon
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by AnnTee: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Gosh! Dis guys got swag.
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
AnnTee:
Gosh! Dis guys got swag.
U bet they do
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by anathemiamia(f): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
one looks nicer than the other
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2015
anathemiamia:
one looks nicer than the other
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by kevlynoluchi: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
dat is Der biz am off
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by Dqueenzy(f): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
I swear diff dey btw ibeji nd twins,these boys are so lovely.
Re: Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos) by JAZES(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dqueenzy:
I swear diff dey btw ibeji nd twins,these boys are so lovely.

you can say that again.... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Tags Tacha Nigeria Nicki Minaj After Her Look to BBNAIJA Party. PHOTOS / Twerking Gone Wrong! Video Of Actress Anita Joseph Trying To Shake It By Force / Popular Twitter Influencer, Vivian Rora Accused Of Sleeping With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.