Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Books (2777 Views)

I Need Reputable Marketers In Nigeria For My Books / All About My Books! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Books by frank317: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Cyber Lover
Reincarnation
Tenth Generation
Secrets of the gods

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Books by frank317: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2015
CYBER LOVER

Saved by a good-looking young man after fainting by the roadside, Brenda chooses not to be impressed by this act of kindness shown her by a total stranger. Reason is that she’d just had another relationship gone sour – the sole reason for her fainting from shock that dreadful Tuesday morning.
The stranger, Michael, knows that Brenda is as pretty as any of the girls his friends usually try to hook him up with on a daily basis, but this has never been what had drawn him to her days after the bizarre fainting accident causes their paths to cross. She has something he can’t quite make out that day and, before he can stop it, he is falling in love for the very first time with someone he feels he has known all his life. One with a very humane disposition, as well as a wonderful smile.
However, Brenda has secrets she can never reveal to him.
But when people close to her start dying mysteriously, she realizes her friends are in danger because of these secrets.
Will she reveal her secrets to Michael? How can she save him from his past, as well as her ruthless Cyber Lover?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Books by frank317: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2015
TENTH GENERATION

(1717)
Chika's greed leads him to the lairs of his village's most-feared god, Alaogbaga. His pledge to the god is simple enough: 'Protect me and make me rich, then take my life after fifteen years'. Fifteen years later, Chika doesn't want to die. To preserve his life, he makes another pact with the devil; the god, Alaogbaga, will be born to Chika's lineage in the tenth generation. A black bead is given to Chika by the chief priest, it must be passed from generation to generation until the child is born. It is the symbol of the covenant. Somehow, the knowledge of this covenant is left in the hand of a group of devoted men, called The Saviours, who have sworn to right the wrongs of Chika. They will stand to stop the evil the tenth generation will bring to the world. The bead must be destroyed only after the child is born but before it is given to him by his father.

Mark, the descendant of Chika, impregnates Juliet and refuses to claim responsibility. The young girl dies after labour when she gives birth to a strange child. The doctors and nurses refuse to have anything to do with that monster and he is taken to a motherless babies home. Mark does not know his child has been born. He lost the bead to one of his numerous girlfriends to the dismay of The Saviours who do not also know the great Alaogbaga has been born. The bead is lost, Alaogbaga is born and no one knows. The Saviours begin to doubt their course. Mark remarries and life goes on.

The reborn god, Alaogbaga (now named Roger), breaks free from the orphanage, killing the mistress and every other person that stands in his way. He has a very important mission; he must retrieve the black bead he has given Chika when he came to make a covenant. He needs the bead now, but the bead has been misplaced by Mark; and somehow, the bead got to the hand of an innocent young girl. Alaogbaga has been born as the tenth generation. This black bead he seeks will make him invincible, indestructible, powerful beyond description. His goal is to rule the world with his powers. The world will bow before Alaogbaga. Alaogbaga will do anything to possess the bead, but The Saviours will do everything they can to bring Roger to his knees.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Books by frank317: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2015
REINCARNATION

Strange things happen in this tumultuous world. When a patient in coma, whose entire family members have been slaughtered by unknown killers, suddenly gains consciousness and gives Nurse Frank a cryptic information before finally dying, the young medical practitioner soon realizes that he has been appointed a task that may lead into the loss of many lives, including his. About a century earlier, a young warrior girl named Amarachi had spelled the destiny of the wicked Prince Andaka for killing her father. Now, Amarachi incarnated is alive in this present world. Frank must find this present Amarachi and help her remember her past before the ruthless Banjo and his followers force her to lift the curse she has placed on the wicked Prince in the previous life. Frank knows he cannot successfully do this alone. He will have to rely on the help of his equally ruthless friend, Dozie, and the beautiful Stella. These three must find the girl in time and save the world. Reincarnation is a supernatural novel that shows the extreme humans would go in search for power.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Books by frank317: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2015
SECRETS OF THE GODS

Saint, who becomes an introvert after kidnappers abducted his twin sister at a tender age of five, turns into a writer even as a student. His low life takes a new turn when he decides to write a story based on a mysterious medallion that is stolen from a monastery; the fictitious story climaxes to the gruesome deaths of the characters therein. However, unknown to this writer, events of this imagined story are occurring in real-time in Abuja.

Abuja

Inspector James is the officer investigating the sexual abuse of a young girl and the brutal killing of her mother by her father. The news about the mysterious deaths of two men in a brothel attracted Inspector James' interest. Then weirdly, he discovers on a certain blog that a certain stranger is updating stories that bear significance to the case he is investigating. He is soon plunged into a whirlpool of conspiracy and supernatural entities. These strange ideals get the detective to begin asking himself series of questions concerning other unrelated events in the story between an important personality in Abuja and persons unknown.

Akwa Ibom State

The Medallion has been stolen from the monastery and the Ibibio Monks are worried because Ghaoul, the mischievous and blood thirsty demon, has been released. But the gods have a fall-back plan: the writer. He must be found and be guided to unravel the secrets of the gods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Books by frank317: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Author: Frank Anozie
Format: Ebook
Price: N200
Buy @ okadabooks.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Books by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2015
pls hw can i get the hard copies?
frank317:
Author: Frank Anozie Format: Ebook Price: N200 Buy @ okadabooks.com
Re: My Books by frank317: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
unpredictedone:

lol... i am not rich enough to make hard copies. You need money to print enough hard copies, then you also need money to publicize and sales re not guaranteed since Nigerians are bad at reading.

so ecopy is safer even with the low turn out of sales.
Re: My Books by frank317: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hi guys... please I keep on getting messages from people on how to get my stories even after i put down the details here.

Once again. These stories are on okadabooks.com.

its an app that you can download from google play if you use an android phone. once you download, u signup, then you refill your account with an etisalat recharge card depending on the price of book you wanna buy. Then you search for the book and download.

My books are just 200naira (etisalat card). please if need be, you can contact the writer @ xtfranks005@gmail.com, or 08027410988. No PM please. The Nairaland Private mail thingy does not work for me. thank you.
Re: My Books by RemenZack(f): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please follow back.
By the way, you're talented and very inspiring with Writing. Don't stop.
Re: My Books by frank317: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2016
RemenZack:
Please follow back.
By the way, you're talented and very inspiring with Writing. Don't stop.

I
Hi.... How do I follow u back?
Re: My Books by RemenZack(f): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2016
frank317:

I
Hi.... How do I follow u back?

There's a follow back button. Just click on it. That's it.
Re: My Books by Divineluv14(f): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
The cover of your books are scary
Re: My Books by frank317: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Divineluv14:
The cover of your books are scary

Did u read the descriptions?

2 Likes

Re: My Books by alleazardous(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bro I gbadun ur writing skills I already bought all,can't stop reading them.God bless u.
Re: My Books by frank317: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
alleazardous:
Bro I gbadun ur writing skills I already bought all,can't stop reading them.God bless u.

Thanks man..

Nice to have a fan... Publishing The Religion this week. Watch out!!!!
Re: My Books by alleazardous(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
frank317:

Thanks man..

Nice to have a fan... Publishing The Religion this week. Watch out!!!!
can't wait
Re: My Books by frank317: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2016
My New Book

Title: The Religion

Author: Frank Anozie

Description:
The path of vengeance sometimes takes a strange course in the affairs of men. Daniel is finally determined to revenge on the notorious Barrister Benson whose actions had left Daniel miserable for two years. But the sudden appearance of a frantic female amnesiac changes everything and leaves him at the mercy of the a deadly religious group. Priest is bent on getting Adanna, his supposed earthly designated enemy. He must find her within three days and destroy her. But he needs a good plan to be successful in this quest. The best thing is to set Daniel up and infuriate the most notorious family in Owerri. Daniel and Adanna find each other in the middle of a well planned conspiracy. How will they clear their names and avoid the wrath of the Omenkas while revealing the brutal actions of the underground religious group called "The Religion"?

Price: 200naira @okadabooks.com... Grab your copy now!!!

1 Like

Re: My Books by frank317: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: My Books by frank317: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Paul and Ruth Attah are the new couple in Green Rich Estate; a quiet neighbourhood in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. Both Paul and Ruth are Christians who do everything in the 'Godly' way, even fucking. Nick, however, is their neighbour. Nick is an adventurer, a real Casanova. And available to always keep his libido slick is the beautiful temptress Boma. Each time they Bleep, she has something new to teach Nick. One day, Paul sees Boma naked and begins to have ideas. Ruth sees Paul fucking Boma at the balcony and also begins to feel strange. But these are all part of the devious plans of the seductress, Boma.

2 Shares

Re: My Books by SimonStiles: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2018
hey guys, check out on top 10 books recommended by world great leaders https://www.teachalearner.com/top-10-books-2018

Re: My Books by Jozilinn: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
frank317:
CYBER LOVER my email is hindaniola@gmail.com please send me this cyber love I have been trying to get to you

Saved by a good-looking young man after fainting by the roadside, Brenda chooses not to be impressed by this act of kindness shown her by a total stranger. Reason is that she’d just had another relationship gone sour – the sole reason for her fainting from shock that dreadful Tuesday morning.
The stranger, Michael, knows that Brenda is as pretty as any of the girls his friends usually try to hook him up with on a daily basis, but this has never been what had drawn him to her days after the bizarre fainting accident causes their paths to cross. She has something he can’t quite make out that day and, before he can stop it, he is falling in love for the very first time with someone he feels he has known all his life. One with a very humane disposition, as well as a wonderful smile.
However, Brenda has secrets she can never reveal to him.
But when people close to her start dying mysteriously, she realizes her friends are in danger because of these secrets.
Will she reveal her secrets to Michael? How can she save him from his past, as well as her ruthless Cyber Lover?
Re: My Books by Jozilinn: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
frank317:
please I have been trying to get to you concerning the book cyber love my email is hindaniola@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Don't Cry For Me (a Short Story) / Recommend A Book For Me! / A Weird Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.