Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) (26283 Views)

Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva, Omotola, Tboss, & Others Attend AFRIF Festival (Photos) / Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva, Omotola, Hilda Dokubo At AFRIFF Launch Party In Lagos / Lai Mohammed,Olu Jacobs,Joke Silva,Eniola Badmus,Aneke Storm PH 4 AMAA2016#(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Ndlistic(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2015
The veteran actor and actress are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary today .

Joke Silva shared a photo with their sons and wrote And it has loaded..30 years ago on 16th November 1985 we said "I Do". It is a day of thanks To our Heavenly Father for all those who made those 30 years doable..my late mum and dad. Chief Afolabi Silva and Dr (Mrs) Abimbola Silva. They both tried to be fair...but mum was most times in Olus corner and Dad leant towards mine��My late sisters in law mama Shomolu and mummy Ibadan. ..my late brothers in law Papa London and Papa Fermi. ..all of them so protective of me��God in his wisdom has called you home. Your blessing will not decrease. We miss you all.My sisters Bisi Silva and Toyin Olawoye...nudging us to get married those many years ago...Sister Buki& Uncle Laolu Akintobi ..Bunmi Tejumola Faith Eboigbe my warriors...Chisom Ezoke daughter sister friend... Sinmi Adesanya supporters no matter what������...Moji Olagbegi pastor in the house ����Bunmi and SojiOyinsan besto of life you never held your punches from either of us and made sure we made it work..������..Lola Fani-Kayode there from the beginning...taking me by the scruff of the neck and shaking me until I found my way back to my Lord Jesus..����..Thank you. Our Son's Olusoji and Olugbenga our Jewels God bless you. May you both find bone of your bones�� and in the words of my favourite hymn at the moment "Oh God beyond all Praising..."We thank you for these 30 years. May only death do us part and may our love in all its ramifications waxstronger. Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers. God bless you.

Source :https://instagram.com/p/-H59KPvogo/

17 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by BCISLTD: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2015
grin FTC Christmas came early. ...

Kinda wondering if they still do it ...anyways

Check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/2740386/shelves..beautiful#40074659

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by allanphash7(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2015
HWA happy family
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Kanbee: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by basty: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Lovely family, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Realgana(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
In Lasisi69 voice END TIME MARRIAGE.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats to them..

Buh why joke still dey bear sylva? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by basty: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by denitarry: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
cool
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Who are they?
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Girl be lyk dis when they meet their fellow
girls

Ada: Sweetheart howfa?

Tina: Darling am ok

Ada: Waow! I love your hair

Tina: Thank you my love

Ada: You're welcome honey. Am coming to
your house today, so how is it gonna be?

Tina: Sweet

Ada: I hope you have food at home?

Tina: Yes sweetheart, just come over anytime
you like

A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS
FRIEND

Peter: Sweetheart howfa nah?

Ibe: Come, you smoke?

Peter: Handsome, I love this your belt

Ibe: Oboy wait o, which day you turn to gay?

Peter: Can I come over to your house?

Ibe: Come do wetin?

Peter: Ok, ok, can i take you out tonight or can i
come over to your house?

Ibe: Idiot, make better thunder fire you there.
So you dey find who you go tear im yarsh and
person wey go follow you go prison for
14years abi? Make better thunder fire you there
grin grin grin

Happy Married Life And Good For Them cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by johnstar(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Kk
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by mrlaw93(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
This ones are role model... nt some Funke Akindele of 2day.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by blazetitov: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats to the Jacobs. cool
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by osabiya16(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
HBD sir and ma

May your days be long than the devil
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Resilience: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats to them, I really admire this celebrity couple.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by johnstar(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
papawemba:
Who are they?
they are your parent

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Posted by Vivian Gist undecided
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by naijaobi(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
God bless aunty Joke and her family kiss
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by PLANETMARS(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Shout out to all the nairaland babes wey no gree reply planetmars pm

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by coolcalm13(f): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Wow congratulations to them... They are the definition of wat it means to be a role model. God bless you n continue to grow in love.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by KomradeKorsche: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by free2ryhme: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
God will continually bless your union
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by femi4: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Congrats to them..

Buh why joke still dey bear sylva? undecided
jamb question.

The hubby no dey complain

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Jonjerrie(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Ndlistic:
The veteran actor and actress are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary today .

Joke Silva shared a photo with their sons and wrote And it has loaded..30 years ago on 16th November 1985 we said "I Do". It is a day of thanks To our Heavenly Father for all those who made those 30 years doable..my late mum and dad. Chief Afolabi Silva and Dr (Mrs) Abimbola Silva. They both tried to be fair...but mum was most times in Olus corner and Dad leant towards mine��My late sisters in law mama Shomolu and mummy Ibadan. ..my late brothers in law Papa London and Papa Fermi. ..all of them so protective of me��God in his wisdom has called you home. Your blessing will not decrease. We miss you all.My sisters Bisi Silva and Toyin Olawoye...nudging us to get married those many years ago...Sister Buki& Uncle Laolu Akintobi ..Bunmi Tejumola Faith Eboigbe my warriors...Chisom Ezoke daughter sister friend... Sinmi Adesanya supporters no matter what������...Moji Olagbegi pastor in the house ����Bunmi and SojiOyinsan besto of life you never held your punches from either of us and made sure we made it work..������..Lola Fani-Kayode there from the beginning...taking me by the scruff of the neck and shaking me until I found my way back to my Lord Jesus..����..Thank you. Our Son's Olusoji and Olugbenga our Jewels God bless you. May you both find bone of your bones�� and in the words of my favourite hymn at the moment "Oh God beyond all Praising..."We thank you for these 30 years. May only death do us part and may our love in all its ramifications waxstronger. Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers. God bless you.

Source :https://instagram.com/p/-H59KPvogo/

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by SuPeRq(f): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2015
HWA
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Babyphinas(f): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Congratulations to your family
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by yomalex(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Great Couple
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by hotdi(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by femi4: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Realgana:
In Lasisi69 voice END TIME MARRIAGE Anniversary.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2015
femi4:
jamb question.

The hubby no dey complain

Who's this one??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers / Adasa Cookey Saves The Job Of A Teller Who Paid Him $12k Instead Of $1.2k / Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.