Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) (26300 Views)

Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva, Omotola, Tboss, & Others Attend AFRIF Festival (Photos) / Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva, Omotola, Hilda Dokubo At AFRIFF Launch Party In Lagos / Lai Mohammed,Olu Jacobs,Joke Silva,Eniola Badmus,Aneke Storm PH 4 AMAA2016#(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by femi4: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Who's this one??
World Health Organisation
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Realgana(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=femi4 post=40074999][/quote] Lol....let me edit it.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by chapatti: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2015
I have been waiting to get a confirmation on the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017 before i will make this post. During the weekend, i was able to confirm its genuity and i have decided to make the post. Son this note and knowledge, i am here to announce to the general public who have been dreaming of joining the navy the necessary guides on how to get the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2016/2017. I wont just jump to the main issue of the day without giving you all the necessary guidelines needed for you to be able to obtain the recruitment form. So i would like to show you all the things required in Nigeria Navy Recruitment. NAVY

Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form 2016/2017 Requirements

Below, i have listed all the requirements that most be met by any one who want to by the Nigerian Navy form 2106. The requirements are as follows.

1. Candidates should possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate, General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level, WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild, Ordinary National Diploma (OND).

2. All candidates must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
Candidates are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.

3. Any candidate that possesses higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false education/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal.

4. Most importantly all applicants must be between the age of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders, while those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, should be at the age of 24 years.

Please it should be noted that for applicant who is already married cannot be accepted, therefore applicants must not be married.

As it is now, every applicants and Candidates are expected to print out a consent Form from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.

You must be a Nigerian by birth before you apply. For Any candidates found with the following listed problems are NOT eligible to apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment form 2016/2017:
To apply, click >>> Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2016/2017
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Chestar5(f): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats mummy joke kiss

my parents 30th wedding annivesary loading %......24 12 1985 grin.........
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Willydilly(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by karryn(f): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Wish this couple will stand for me as my marriage. Sponsors I really admire them
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Hilaskee(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Models of a good marriage and home

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Sanuzi(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2015
CONGRAT OOOOOOOO. I USE IT AS A POINT OF CONTACT OOOOO.
Ndlistic:
The veteran actor and actress are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary today .

Joke Silva shared a photo with their sons and wrote And it has loaded..30 years ago on 16th November 1985 we said "I Do". It is a day of thanks To our Heavenly Father for all those who made those 30 years doable..my late mum and dad. Chief Afolabi Silva and Dr (Mrs) Abimbola Silva. They both tried to be fair...but mum was most times in Olus corner and Dad leant towards mine��My late sisters in law mama Shomolu and mummy Ibadan. ..my late brothers in law Papa London and Papa Fermi. ..all of them so protective of me��God in his wisdom has called you home. Your blessing will not decrease. We miss you all.My sisters Bisi Silva and Toyin Olawoye...nudging us to get married those many years ago...Sister Buki& Uncle Laolu Akintobi ..Bunmi Tejumola Faith Eboigbe my warriors...Chisom Ezoke daughter sister friend... Sinmi Adesanya supporters no matter what������...Moji Olagbegi pastor in the house ����Bunmi and SojiOyinsan besto of life you never held your punches from either of us and made sure we made it work..������..Lola Fani-Kayode there from the beginning...taking me by the scruff of the neck and shaking me until I found my way back to my Lord Jesus..����..Thank you. Our Son's Olusoji and Olugbenga our Jewels God bless you. May you both find bone of your bones�� and in the words of my favourite hymn at the moment "Oh God beyond all Praising..."We thank you for these 30 years. May only death do us part and may our love in all its ramifications waxstronger. Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers. God bless you.

Source :https://instagram.com/p/-H59KPvogo/

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2015
He allowed her to bare her maiden name. He permitted her to keep acting despite how people look down on actresses. He doesn't mind her occassional smoking( afterall,he too smokes). That is the attitude of a selfless,unhypocritical african man for you. So tell me why his marriage won't stand the test of time. Most Negroes are not husband materials and that's why they can't keep a woman for long.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by micronut(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2015
God is Great! Happy Wedding Anniversary mama J.
Who would have believed and loved a 43yrs old man (Olu Jacobs) marrying a 24yrs old Lady (Joke sylva) but God is Great. I believe Nothing is impossible!
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Bankoleodewunmi: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Good Morning Nairalanders. smiley smiley cheesy
VACANCY. VACANCY EXISTS AT RONESANS NIGERIA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED, 4 POINTS BY SHERATON, IKOT EKPENE, AKWA IBOM STATE.

Ronesans Nigeria Construction Limited smiley is looking to fill in the position of Company drivers.

The requirements are as follows:

1. Applicants must be resident within Uyo, Ikot Ekpene or Abak.

2. Applicant must be averagely fluent in English and any other language.

3. Applicant must not be below the age of 25 years and not above 35 years at the time of application.

4. Applicant must possess a valid driver's license as at the time of application.

5. Applicant must be conversant with the major routes within and outside the state.

6. Applicant must be willing to work at anytime when called upon( subject to overtime pay).

If interested , Call Miss Udeme, Human Resource Assistant on the following numbers: 07039518702 or 07088775019.

Have a good day.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by nikz(f): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Congratulations to them! Lovely couple.

Affordable Chops for your birthdays, dedications, school parties, weddings etc. Kindly Holla and watsapp affychops on 08023455444, Port-Harcourt.
We fill tummies!
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
smiley nice...
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by beevee1: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
osabiya16:
HBD sir and ma

May your days be long than the devil
Bros na marriage aniv nor be birthday.
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by beevee1: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
femi4:
World Health Organisation
Bros u like quarel pass fight oo. Lol
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by osabiya16(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
beevee1:
Bros na marriage aniv nor be birthday.
Nor mind me Brosgrin
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by femi4: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
beevee1:
Bros u like quarel pass fight oo. Lol
I don fight you before?
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by dwesternmall: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
McBrooklyn:
Girl be lyk dis when they meet their fellow
girls

Ada: Sweetheart howfa?

Tina: Darling am ok

Ada: Waow! I love your hair

Tina: Thank you my love

Ada: You're welcome honey. Am coming to
your house today, so how is it gonna be?

Tina: Sweet

Ada: I hope you have food at home?

Tina: Yes sweetheart, just come over anytime
you like

A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS
FRIEND

Peter: Sweetheart howfa nah?

Ibe: Come, you smoke?

Peter: Handsome, I love this your belt

Ibe: Oboy wait o, which day you turn to gay?

Peter: Can I come over to your house?

Ibe: Come do wetin?

Peter: Ok, ok, can i take you out tonight or can i
come over to your house?

Ibe: Idiot, make better thunder fire you there.
So you dey find who you go tear im yarsh and
person wey go follow you go prison for
14years abi? Make better thunder fire you there
grin grin grin

Happy Married Life And Good For Them cool

lol, lamo... cheesy grin grin cool i don laugh so tey i forget wetin carry me enter this thread

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Congratulations to mummy J n hubby. ..
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by ststyreal(f): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ndlistic:
The veteran actor and actress are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary today .

Joke Silva shared a photo with their sons and wrote And it has loaded..30 years ago on 16th November 1985 we said "I Do". It is a day of thanks To our Heavenly Father for all those who made those 30 years doable..my late mum and dad. Chief Afolabi Silva and Dr (Mrs) Abimbola Silva. They both tried to be fair...but mum was most times in Olus corner and Dad leant towards mine��My late sisters in law mama Shomolu and mummy Ibadan. ..my late brothers in law Papa London and Papa Fermi. ..all of them so protective of me��God in his wisdom has called you home. Your blessing will not decrease. We miss you all.My sisters Bisi Silva and Toyin Olawoye...nudging us to get married those many years ago...Sister Buki& Uncle Laolu Akintobi ..Bunmi Tejumola Faith Eboigbe my warriors...Chisom Ezoke daughter sister friend... Sinmi Adesanya supporters no matter what������...Moji Olagbegi pastor in the house ����Bunmi and SojiOyinsan besto of life you never held your punches from either of us and made sure we made it work..������..Lola Fani-Kayode there from the beginning...taking me by the scruff of the neck and shaking me until I found my way back to my Lord Jesus..����..Thank you. Our Son's Olusoji and Olugbenga our Jewels God bless you. May you both find bone of your bones�� and in the words of my favourite hymn at the moment "Oh God beyond all Praising..."We thank you for these 30 years. May only death do us part and may our love in all its ramifications waxstronger. Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers. God bless you.

Source :https://instagram.com/p/-H59KPvogo/
Oh lord!, please in your mercy, make my home sweeter than this couples own and let no soul, living or dead put asunder in it, till death do us part, make una join me say Amen ooooo ooooo. Congrats old jacobs! More love and everlasting peace cum joy, remains with your family, Amen .

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by ideology(m): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Wonderful lady and a supporting husband kiss

Am blessed too …
Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by LoveStan(f): 2:58am On Nov 17, 2015
May God Continue 2 Bind dis marriage with Love, good health, happiness, wealth & many more grand-Children. Congratulations & Happy Wedding Anniversary[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? / Tuface And D'Banj At Old Age. LOL / Omotola & Rita Dominic At 'Nollywood Celebrates Omotola' Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.