Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Career Change From It Administration To Operations Or Business Administration - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Change From It Administration To Operations Or Business Administration (801 Views)

What Certification's Are Important For A Business Administration Graduate / I Need Advice On Career Change From Medicine To Management Consulting / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Change From It Administration To Operations Or Business Administration by afrobaby(f): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Dear All,

I need to ask, how difficult is it to change career, from IT to either operations or business administration, any courses to take to make it easier? Thanks
Re: Career Change From It Administration To Operations Or Business Administration by afrobaby(f): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
52 views and no response, wow, people , talk na..
Re: Career Change From It Administration To Operations Or Business Administration by kengreatleads(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
It's easy if your mind is made up and you're willing to pay the price. I know of someone who used to work with SAP now works in an auditing firm. I advice you go for ICAN or ACCA if your interest lies with finance...you can research on professional examinations required for any field you chooses and go for it...all the best!

(1) (Reply)

How Youtube Helped Turn A 30-year-old Graduate To A Millionaire Motor Mechanic / You Are Invited To Genius Group Skills Acquisition Program / Federal Ministry Of Information And Culture Latest Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.