Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja (56243 Views)

Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah / Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by Abdulleeh: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
obailala:
Prof Osinbajo at Work in His Office

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3080508_vposinbajo1_jpeg095baf1997192e7512d0a735530c3163

Should he be at work in my office? lol. Na joke I dey o
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by anonimi: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
kday:
Politics apart you are a sorry excuse for a human being. Hope you are not cursing yourself with your moronic comment. Sad

What is moronic about a TRUTHFUL comment IF we are in a sane society
You should realise that not everyone may share your LOW aspirations and expectation of our leaders looters oh!

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
anonimi:

Na problem to praise you again abi?
If na wahala to recognise your good comment are you asking me to desist from such good behaviour henceforth?
Cheers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d
It means you're guilty of what you highlighted in my post. Desist, it doesn't make you come across as a matured guy. If you think deep, you'd realize my point.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by seangy4konji: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Craze deh you.if u fit read back that first statement then ur brain needs some adjustment truthfully
hinwazaka:
Rubbish, in 2020 Fashola will spend his Eid el Fitr in jail, while Amaechi will be swinging from a rope, dead in his compound
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by dolam: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fashola , na mu ni
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
hoping for the good works he would do.
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by saint047(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
No be to rush collect Minister of Petroleum in order to share oil block and the yam

Fuel scarcity don set. Papa Bubu should address us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by anonimi: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:
It means you're guilty of what you highlighted in my post. Desist, it doesn't make you come across as a matured guy. If you think deep, you'd realize my point.

I don't have to be guilty to highlight what is an UNNECESSARY portion of your comment, should I?
I made a very clear, cheerful comment recognising your constructive criticism, which I did not expect you to make, but rather than simply appreciate or keep quiet if you cannot appreciate it, you had to post that gibberish part as if anyone who criticises your I-am-too-old-to-perform idol is doing destructive criticism.
See
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by cooljude(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
himkers:
I can't be in d same vehicle with policemen they ooze stinkingly
park one side. Poor person syndrome na em dey do you.
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by BABANGBALI: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
benedictnsi:

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Lmao you d madt grin
No just try me, I will kill you before the appointment
you wan commit murder abi?no let me visit you tonight o
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by BERNANKE(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Joshua tree
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by missKiffy(f): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
asumo12:
Where una dey see all this memes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Where I live, I enjoy 24/7 power supply. Excellent access to amenities including water, road, security and all what have you. Whatever I do here is for love of my country.
passingshot na abroad you dey be that o...you sure say u dey nigeria...basic amenities?...you must be in bonny island or brass ....i am sure its not our government providing you with such basic amenities... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
IzonOwei:
passingshot na abroad you dey be that o...you sure say u dey nigeria...basic amenities?...you must be in bonny island or brass ....i am sure its not our government providing you with such basic amenities... cheesy
Yep!
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by benedictnsi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
BABANGBALI:
you wan commit murder abi?no let me visit you tonight o

Hope you've said your last prayer
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Make upto 100$ a day

Click on the link below to get started

http://Done4Job.com/index.php?ref=14499
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by Baldeen(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Long dick in deep hole.
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by Bobbybabs(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by anonimi: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
IzonOwei:

or he may be Linda Ikeji's neighbour on Banana Iceland grin grin
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by anonimi: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
aladu1:
ride on FASH..... i know you would bring the change we are really looking for

The way he brought aloku scrap metal Toronto trains into Lagos after borrowing $1 billion World Bank loan for that purpose since 2011 abi?
Sometimes I just wonder what it is with us walahi that make it so easy for us to keep these leaders looters in power. embarassed
Someone who knows should please enlighten me, abeg embarassed embarassed

AUGUST 10, 2011

The Lagos deal would be the first of its kind for the TTC. Decommissioned cars are usually sold for scrap metal and can fetch up to $1,500 dollar each. While Ross declined to discuss specific figures, he says the sticker price for Lagos is "significantly more" than scrap prices, putting the potential profits to the TTC in the millions of dollars. shocked

It is not unusual for technology from western nations to end up in poorer countries. Marketplaces in Africa and Asia are flooded with North American clothes, computers, and even cars, but the purchase of larger technology like trains is rarer.

The cars will have to be significantly refurbished to fit existing infrastructure in Lagos, and some Nigerian media reports have lamented that the government appears to have settled on "tokundo," or used, trains instead of brand new vehicles.

Although half the cars are more than 30 years old, Ross is adamant they are perfectly safe and are only being decommissioned for capacity reasons. But he also admitted the TTC is not required to make sure the cars meet any safety standards before selling them.

"Once sold, it's up to the new operator to ensure they are in good working order," he said. "They do need to be maintained much more frequently than the new trains, simply because of their age. At some point they will run out their useful life."

Murtaza Haider, director of the Institute of Housing and Mobility at Ryerson University, said the age of the cars is definitely a cause for concern.

"We should be ensuring that there is some service life left in these vehicles and we're not going to be playing havoc with the lives of those who would ride these vehicles," Haider said. "There's metal fatigue, and that metal fatigue could result in dangerous conditions. I would be paying a close watch on this for the next ten years to see how many accidents do happen in Lagos."

More from: https://nowtoronto.com/news/next-stop-nigeria/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986954_227085_217133764973083_1665116_n_jpg748f7881e9a4a7029d746ce618b9e883

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986970_226204_217133461639780_436735_n_jpg881704f0a82d9e191193a6cb576f8d24

* In January 2013, i.e. some two years after the Toronto visit, our "excellent" former governor said the trains will be ready by June, i.e. five months after the unsolicited statement, based on his inspection & assessment of work done so far at the time =>

Lagos light rail’ll be ready in June – Fashola
JANUARY 9, 2013

The Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola on Tuesday said the first phase of the state Blue Light Rail project would be completed by June this year(2013).

He expressed confidence that Lagosians would start enjoying the services of the lrail project immediately.

The first phase would run from Marina and terminated at Okokomaiko area in Ojo Local Government.

Fashola spoke during an inspection of ongoing projects in the state which took him and his cabinet members to Orile-Iganmu, Alimosho and Ejigbo areas among others to assess the level of works being done by contractors.

The governor, who inaugurated the trackwork of the blue light rail at Alaba Suru, Coker-Agunda Local Council Development Area, said the level of work on the road and those of the National Theatre and Alaba-Mile 2 rail stations, would ensure early completion

He said, “In order to finish the project, the contractor did not go on vacation during the festive period. This will ensure that the project is delivered on time for the use of Lagosians.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/

* Last year, our fine-boy-no-pimples former Misita Gomina confessed he had already spent a whopping sum of N160 billion on the light rail that was supposed to be in use since June 2013. Depending on the exchange rate he used that could be $1 billion to $1.2 billion spent shocked

How We Spent N160bn World Bank Loan on Light Rail Project
11 Sep 2014
He, therefore, explained that the state government already “has in place, strategies to repay the loan. The federal government was in the know of the state’s decision to take the bond and it approved it.”

He added that the truth “is that what they do not also say is that no state in Nigeria can borrow money outside, from any multilateral agencies without the approval of the federal government.

“What they did not say is that they approved it. No state can raise money by bond the way we have done without the federal government’s approval. Both SEC and NSE are all federal regulatory agencies through which we must pass. If they said okay, it means there must be something good about the debt.

More from: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-how-we-spent-n160bn-world-bank-loan-on-light-rail-project/188736/

As of today, we nor see train, even sef all the billion, billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ don disappear enter Toronto. We prayer be sey make dem nor turn around small time sey na bad business like the N8 billion Sunborn floating hotel angry angry

In fact the new governor, Ambode now dey tell us sey na to restructure the financing and delivery will be in 18 months time. Laakulilai, we don suffer finish in the hands of these SCAM masters and smooth operators => embarassed

Why I reached out to Igbo voters –Ambode, Lagos APC governorship candidate
APRIL 4, 2015
When is the light rail going to be delivered, the project seems to be going on for years?

I just said it, it’s being funded by Lagos State and the Federal Government support is not there. But I believe strongly that we will create a financial restructuring that will allow us to deliver that light rail within the next 18 months.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/feature/hotseat/why-i-reached-out-to-igbo-voters-ambode-lagos-apc-governorship-candidate/

Una wey sabi financial management small go know sey the man just dey tell us sey money don finish dem must BORROW plenty $$$$$$$$$$$ loan again to have any hope whatsoever of using the trains in 18 months lohun lohun far away longest time!
Can anyone reconcile the fact that the federal government approved LASG's World Bank loan for this project yet the new governor dey spin us long tales of no federal support. He must think we are all baby pikins wey mama fit tell FAKE tory angry
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by PassingShot(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
anonimi:

Na Cocaine Island I dey nah cheesy
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by anonimi: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:
Na Cocaine Island I dey nah cheesy

I am tempted to give you one better reply involving our regional "rascal" leader but I will skip because today I am in a very good mood.....and I nor want make anyone spoil am too much cheesy grin
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by dorcaspedia(f): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Enough of pictures!!! We want results!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Yep!
passinshot youre hereby banned from making comments about what happens in naija ..so you dey abroad dey enjoy come dey put mouth for tori here like say you dey suffer with us...see oo.. ...take time oo...shuu...come and lets enjoy buharis government together... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cool
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by doctokwus: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:
We don't need photos anymore.

Get down to work quickly and give us light fast!
cool cool cool
Sincerely as a governor it cud be excused but as a minister,having a personal photographer is unnecessary.
I bliv in Fashola to deliver,but he shud not see his assignment as a publicity contest with anybody , but strictly as a performance contest with everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by billyG(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
Rubbish, in 2020 Fashola will spend his Eid el Fitr in jail, while Amaechi will be swinging from a rope, dead in his compound
Back 2 d Sender!May it happen 2 u according 2 yur Word.
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
PassingShot:
We don't need photos anymore.

Get down to work quickly and give us light fast!
cool cool cool

Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
anonimi:

grin grin grin....passingshot dey enjoy for abroad dey come talk sinve like say him dey suffer here with us... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by billyG(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
anonimi:

What is moronic about a TRUTHFUL comment IF we are in a sane society
You should realise that not everyone may share your LOW aspirations and expectation of our leaders looters oh!

Look campaign & election is Over!
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by anonimi: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
billyG:
Look campaign & election is Over!

Please kindly explain this your post so I can respond appropriately.
Thanks.
Re: Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja by Enesi47: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
you will also be arresst for having sex with your blood sister dead brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / Picture Of Governor Wike Holding A Bell / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.