Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Starting A Bussiness From Home.my Idea. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Starting A Bussiness From Home.my Idea. (524 Views)

Do You Need A Bussiness Website? / Do U Need A Bussiness Website With Facebook Ads? / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Bussiness From Home.my Idea. by akeju1(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2009
One of the most difficult parts of starting a business on the Internet is getting your head wrapped around the "Big Picture," stepping back and breaking down this enormous project into bite-sized chunks. Any Internet entrepreneur will tell you: The beauty of our lifestyle is that it's extremely flexible. You can work from wherever,  (Satellite Internet access now makes worldwide travel while running your business possible!) Choose your own hours, (Work early mornings or late evenings to leave your days free for fun.) And enjoy the freedom to choose your own income. Depending on how much or how little you want to "work"! Sound crazy? It's not. Technology has leveled the playing field, making what would be IMPOSSIBLE in the offline world a reality on the Internet. For example, most brick-and-mortar businesses have fixed start-up costs, like stock, staff, and rent, which can run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Internet businesses, on the other hand, can be started for as little as $100. That's because, thanks to advances in technology, it's easy for even a complete newbie to do-it-yourself for extraordinary savings.

For example, maybe you're starting with a limited budget of 2000 naira. And maybe you're game to invest a few evenings and weekends in the short-term for long-term financial gain. No problem. With the right business model, a few key marketing and traffic strategies, and a simple, budget website hooked up to PayPal (to accept credit card payments) It's perfectly reasonable to expect that 90 days from now you could be running a small Internet business off your kitchen computer, well on its way to earning as much as 3000-5000 naira  per month.
OK LET ME GIVE YOU A SITE TO GET MONEY SO AS TO START.CLICK ON THIS LINK AND http:///rdm6fl REGISTER AT THIS site and start making up to $30 daily ,hence you can start you bussiness in the real sense of it .

(1) (Reply)

Charger Repair / I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me / Ago In Metric Tonnes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.