Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

"Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" (201690 Views)

How To Earn $100 Daily With Google Adsense (a Step-by-step Tutorials) / Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! / Free Step By Step Guide To Opening A Wells Fargo Account For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2012
------- This article/page was last updated on 25th of March 2020.---------

Welcome friends! !!

Have you been trying to start your own profitable Recharge Card Business In Nigeria without reasonable success?

If yes, I'm glad to tell today that you've come to the lasting solution to what you've been looking for all these days but make sure that you read this my update to its last word.

Without wasting much of your time, let's get into the main business of today. You must note that Recharge card business is billions of naira business which is a game of number.
You have made the right decision getting to this page today and all I will tell you is to ensure that you pay full attention to all what you will learn on this page in order to make and live the kind of life you have ever dreamt of.

You will agree that GSM user's base is almost 100 millions and is still growing. Despite this million making potentials in the telecommunication-GSM industry, "some people" are still not making a living with it.With the right information on how to start this business sold everywhere in manuals, CD, softwares or VCD packages, I have noticed that a lot of people are still not investing in this business. What are the reasons? There are three reasons I have researched on this:

1. People habitually read, rather than make use of it, dump and start to tell stories.
2. Those who would have started but could not afford the start up capital-#400,000
3.Those who however, started discovered they could not make the money.

The bases of this eye-opening information are for the third category above-"those who however started but could not make the money". Rather than "return on investments" they can't ever get the "return of their investments". The universal truth is still remains that business is a game of numbers. The more the number of people in your targeted market the possibility of making it big. Pause!!!Let me talk to our newbie, those who are reading the information for the first time or getting it in details like this for the first time, you are welcome to my blog. This introductory is for you.Ever before now, these cards were being printed abroad and imported to this country by GSM service providers-MTN,AIRTEL,9M0BILE and GLOBACOM. However, it was stopped by the government by making it compulsory for all GSM service providers to print their prepaid calling cards here in Nigeria. This, therefore, opened another investment opportunities for Nigerians-Agents, Distributors, Retailers And The Consumers.

HOW CAN YOU TAP INTO THIS OPPORTUNITY?

There are three options in the production of telephone (GSM) recharge cards, namely: dealership, sub-dealership and small scale recharge card printing.

....Mega GSM recharge Cards Dealership: This is a dealership/agency arrangement between the investor and the service providers. It is the most lucrative and rewarding but requires large amount of start up capital- N5,000,000.00

....Sub-Dealership/Distributorship: This is an arrangement that can be attached to those who are distributors depending on the dealer. It is for those who may not have the financial requirements to be direct agents to the network service provider. With a minimum of N1,000,000.00 start up capital you can be a sub-dealer.

....Small Scale Recharge (Recharge Card Printing): This is the one you can start with #100,000 and make mega profit.
There are two ways you can start printing recharge vouchers on small scale depending on the company you sign up with;
1.You can start printing through the internet
2.You can start printing with the voucher printing machine from a franchise company.

Now, let’s delve into the nitty-gritty. Printing of recharge card can be done in two different ways listed below:
1. With software, computer, printer and Internet connection. 2. Without software, computer, printer, Internet connection or electricity.

WITH SOFTWARE, COMPUTER, PRINTER AND INTERNET CONNECTION.

What you need to start this business are:
1. A desktop or laptop computers.
2. Internet access.
3. Printing software.
4. Printer.
5. Recharge PINs.

Alternatively, if you don’t have a computer of your own you can use the cyber café.However, if you don’t want to use a cyber café you must ensure that you use a particular system for it on which you install the printing software that will enable you to print out the recharge PINs.

STEPS TO STARTING THE BUSINESS.
1. Get your computer connected to the Internet or simply use a cyber café.
2. Register with a company (I will give you this later).
3. Download their software and install it on your computer.
4. Order for recharge PINs through their website and pay the required amount into their
bank account.
5. Send them your payment details, e.g., name, email address, desired network, teller
number and the amount paid.
6. They will send you encrypted PINs (these PINs can only be read or interpreted by
the company’s software).
7. Use the software on your computer to print out these PINs.

Did you get that right? If yes, you will agree with me that you still need to know

STEPS TO STARTING THE BUSINESS using SOFTWARE, COMPUTER, PRINTER AND INTERNET CONNECTION or without using SOFTWARE, COMPUTER, PRINTER, INTERNET CONNECTION OR ELECTRICITY.

but make sure that you read this post to last page on how to get the full info compiled in a step by step ebook/guide along with dealers and distributors in your state or any state(s) you want all to go to for training and purchase E-PIN or Printed Recharge Card Cheaply to be sold for profit for you for almost nothing but let us continue to the newbie's info before I unleash how you will be able to have access to them:

Here are reasons those who started could not make the money which are faulty marketing strategies and leadership skill which I want you to take good note of.Marketing is the "Livewire" of any thriving business. It is not enough to have the money to invest and printing enough vouchers. You can print #100,000.00 worth of vouchers now and still be broke.
What is the point? You must get your marketing and leadership skill right.Leadership is all about influence and managing relationship with your customers while marketing is about attracting potentials customers.

WHAT MARKETING SKILLS WORK?

Want to share a few tips with you that will guarantee you at least #200,000 a month.
Do you know that all the phone boot operators buy vouchers from accredited printers?
Design a small form to design names, phone numbers, address e.t.c go out in every street, meters away from your residence depending on how far you can. Explain to any operator you meet that you want to business with them.
Also give them any benefit you think of. Give the form to the person to fill and find out how much voucher can the person buy in a day or week. As you take your leave, make sure you leave your contact with the person.
Go round. There are many of them around, be friendly with them and even offer to give them credit facility.Don't be afraid, business is all about risk taking.

...Once you have collected as many contacts lets say at least 50 boot operators or even those who sell at home or at their shops. Build a database of the contact on anything, computer, notebook e.t.c.
....Obtain bulk SMS credits from any reseller to enable you send SMS cheaply
With this, you can start building relationship with them. This is where your leadership skill comes into play.

Let me share a secret with you. In this part of the world where people have lost the sense of the community, individual relationship has become paramount. So people appreciate personal relationship. Always text greetings and other things you think can speak to their emotions to them. Always send information about stock of vouchers.
If you have 50 people who can sell at least 50 vouchers of 100 each a day, i.e 50*50=#2500 2500*100=250,000
you can calculate the profit yourself. That is just one day from fifty people. What about 100, 200, or 300 people. Don't say it is not possible it is. Calculate it in a month.

....Another thing you should do is this; do you know that people that buy recharge card traveled miles, or even ride on okada to buy from dealer?
If only some one could bring it down to them when they need it? This is their wish. People like ease and convenience thing. Rather than wait for them to come to you just start taking the vouchers to them. Encourage them to always pre-inform you when they are running out of stock. They will enjoy it.
....Try to give some credit facilities. Have you ever bought vouchers on wholesale? Those sellers don't give a dame. In fact they put strong gate or bar in front of you because you could also be an armed robber. They don't have relationship with customers “JUST PAY AND COLLECT YOUR CARDS" that is their philosophy.

Hope the Information above helps a lot about you starting this recharge card printing business and to grab a copy of the EBOOK/GUIDE along with dealers and distributors in your state or any state(s) you want to go to for training and purchase E-PIN or Printed Recharge Card Cheaply to be sold for profit that I mentioned above,pay/send the sum of N2,500 [Two Thousand & Five Hundred Naira only] either via bank deposit,atm deposit,mobile transfer or internet transfer into:

UBA Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

OR

GTbank
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

OR

First Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

OR

Diamond Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

OR

Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

After making payment into any of the banks listed above,kindly send “Recharge Card Printing Guide” as SUBJECT with your Name, Bank You Paid Into & Mobile Phone Number to info@ijamsolution.com

After confirming your payment, your step by step EBOOK/GUIDE will be sent to your e-mail within 24 hours along with dealers and distributors in your state or any state(s) you want to go to for training and purchase E-PIN or Printed Recharge Card Cheaply to be sold for profit and from me personally on phone when you get across to me.

N.B:This package for N2,500 does not come with Recharge Card Printing Software of any kind but dealers or distributors we will recommend to you are the ones that will install that for you.

To Your Success!
Adesida Oluwasegun
C.E.O IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT

For more information and enquiry on this, chat us on whatsapp 》https:///+2348091833866 or send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by maigida231(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
U r d boss,tanks

1 Like

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2012
You are welcomed and thanks for the compliment

maigida231: U r d boss,tanks

1 Like

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2012
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by chizillar(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
To get the printing software for bulk printing and other materials for card printing/07033097160.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by infofta(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
Good one. But you did not state the profit margin. That is, how much one buy and sell as a mega dealer, sub dealer and small scale dealer respectively. Secondly, what about cards of 200 naira and above if one wants to be a distributor of all. Pls provide this info before I order for the ebook.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by osca123(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2012
H
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2012
I will come and treat this soon.

Do you want to be a dealer or distributor or a printer?

Tell me plz...

info.fta:
Good one. But you did not state the profit margin. That is, how much one buy and sell as a mega dealer, sub dealer and small scale dealer respectively. Secondly, what about cards of 200 naira and above if one wants to be a distributor of all. Pls provide this info before I order for the ebook.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2012
Yes!You can start as you are to undergo one on one trainning but you need to have a PC be it any model of Laptop or Desktop computer and many more but just try and read my initial posts above.

Where are you located?

osca123: where can i download d software and which company do u get ur pin from, can i start with about #15000?

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by promire2004(f): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2012
legalwealth; tank u sooo much 4 dis insightful post. Pls i'll nid ur pin.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2012
My BB PIN is 7A648BF3

promire2004: legalwealth; tank u sooo much 4 dis insightful post. Pls i'll nid ur pin.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 3:10am On Sep 06, 2012
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by aitanofi(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2012
Legalwealth, i appreciate ur approach. I am already into d business but as a sub dealership. My major concern is dat when i went for d training d organisers/dealers gave us a lower rate for d pins, but haven started d business and already gained d market, d prices of d pins increased as well, so if u can giv m ur price @ which those pins ar sold for, and wether or nt i can use d same software to process ur pins, and assure m of price stability as well. This may convince me to have a change of mind. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2012
Good but from the look of thing,you are not yet a sub dealership.
Do you know how much to become a dealership?No offense though but I wanna say the truth.
If so,you must have gotten your own branded software,be selling PIN on your own and at most,you won't afford to keep waiting because you must have lost a lot of money not to have started really with your marketing tips and strategies to be taken serious.

Anywhich way,I will strongly advise you to lay your hand on my EBOOK above for just N1,000 now before it goes back to it normal N2,500 as I've revealed all what you need to know about this Biz.
Note that informations on this Biz are being made secret as it is rare to see all what I've written in my EBOOK for FREE anywhere.OK?

ait_anofi: Legalwealth, i appreciate ur approach. I am already into d business but as a sub dealership. My major concern is dat when i went for d training d organisers/dealers gave us a lower rate for d pins, but haven started d business and already gained d market, d prices of d pins increased as well, so if u can giv m ur price @ which those pins ar sold for, and wether or nt i can use d same software to process ur pins, and assure m of price stability as well. This may convince me to have a change of mind. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 2:36am On Sep 09, 2012
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2012
I've explained everything in the EBOOK.
What you need is your laptop or desktop computer,Internet access and probably printer which you can still decide using that of others like that of your friend,family members or trusted CAFE around you if at all
you do not have your own Laptop or let me say computer,internet access or Printer.

You can as well buy a Recharge Card Printing Machine for N35,000 or N50,000 but I somehow kick against that because you be restricted to RechargeBiz only compared to you having access to computer where I'm even there as an expert Internet Marketer to train you on How To Make Money Online and Offline by providing solutions to people and working online like with Google,promoting products online for commission and many others that you can do along with your Recharge card Printing Business which is what I call MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME.

Be wise...Start Your Own Business Today & become your own boss for life.

If those ones are available,you need N10,000 to register with some big companies in Lagos for their software and access to buy bulk PIN from them but because they are big companies with lots of people on their neck and they might Bleep up a bit,I've partnered with a CEO who is a distributor whom I know very well for the one on one trainning,software installation,access to bulk PIN,my own expertise support and lots more bonuses and access to other business opportunities that will suprise you

for just N15,000 or less if you come to our office in Osogbo or Ibadan but for Home complete trainning for N20,000 if you are in Lagos or let me just say this,places different from Ibadan and Osogbo.Thanks

You will see all the companies address and other wao informations in the EBOOK by the time you place order for it.

In short,you can start recharge card Biz with just less than N20,000 or more putting it in mind that the more you invest,the more you earn.

Goodluck & place your EBOOK order today or speak with me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for more enquiry about this Biz if you are convince.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2012
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
osca123: where can i download d software and which company do u get ur pin from, can i start with about #15000?

Yes!You can start with that but the more you start with or invest into the business,the profit you will make.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by emmanbol: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hi, Mr legalwealth, I would be interested in your business proposals. What do I need to pay to you, I mean the(jale) last price abeg. Awaiting your reply.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by GentleFrank(m): 3:12am On Dec 03, 2013
Bulk sms business is the best. I'm a corp member right now but I earn so much money from my bedroom through my bulk sms portal @ www.myfreebulksms.com ! Self employment things !!

2 Likes

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by estilo45(f): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please mr legalwealth, I try reaching you but your are not picking your call though I sent u sms now, for those of us who are not based in oyo/ lagos, do you have any body we can contact? Especially in kaduna to be specific.I need you to reply to my question because I want to start the business soon. I bought the desktop, printer but I don't know how to buy or who to buy the pin etc. Pls I will need your ebook. Thanks
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by koricma(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
[i wont to thank you for this wonderful information i do really appreciate and i ll get in touch probably today ]
You are greatly welcomed to the lasting solution to what you've been looking for all these days but make sure that you read this my update to its last word.

Without wasting much of your time,let's get into the main business of today:
1st of all,Recharge card printing business is billions of naira business.
You have made the right decision getting to this page today and all I will tell you is to ensure that you do everything you will learn from this guide in order to make and live the kind of life you have ever dreamed of.

Secondly,you will agree that GSM user's base is almost 100 millions and it is still growing.
Despite this million making potentials in the telecommunication-GSM industry, "some people" are still not making a living with it.

With the information on how to start this business sold everywhere in manuals, CD, softwares or VCD packages, I have noticed that a lot of people are still not investing in this business. What are the reasons? There are three reasons i have researched.
1. People habitually read, rather than make use of it, dump and start to tell stories.
2. Those who would have started but could not afford the start up capital-#400,000
3.Those who however, started discovered they could not make the money.
The bases of this eye-opening information are for the third category above-"those who however started but could not make the money". Rather than "return on investments" they can't ever get the "return of their investments".
The universal truth is still remains that business is a game of numbers. The more the number of people in your targeted market the possibility of making it big. Pause!!!
Let me talk to our newbie, those who are reading the information for the first time or getting it in details like this for the first time, you are welcome here to this my write up once again.

This introductory is for YOU.
Ever before now, these cards were being printed abroad and imported to this country by GSM service providers-MTN, ZAIN,GLOBACOM and ETISALAT and other ones like multilinks,starcomms,ZOOM,Visafone etc.
However, it was stopped by the government by making it compulsory for all GSM service providers to print their prepaid calling cards here in Nigeria.
This, therefore, opened another investment opportunities for Nigerians-Agents, Distributors ,Retailers And The Consumers.

HOW CAN YOU TAP INTO THIS OPPORTUNITY?
There are three options in the production of telephone (GSM) recharge cards, namely: dealership, sub-dealership and small scale recharge card printing.
....Mega GSM recharge Cards Dealership: This is a dealership/agency arrangement between the investor and the service providers. It is the most lucrative and rewarding but requires large amount of start up capital-#1,000,000.00

....Sub-Dealership: This is an arrangement that can be attached to those who are distributors depending on the dealer. It is for those who may not have the financial requirements to be direct agents to the network service provider.
With a minimum of #400,000.00 start up capital you can be a sub-dealer.

....Small Scale Recharge (voucher printing): This is the one you can start with #100,000 and make mega profit.
There are two ways you can start printing recharge vouchers on small scale depending on the company you sign up with;
1.You can start printing through the internet
2.You can start printing with the voucher printing machine from a franchise company.
Now, let’s delve into the nitty-gritty. Printing of recharge card can be done in two different ways which are viz:
1. With software, computer, printer and Internet connection.
2. Without software, computer, printer, Internet connection or electricity.

WITH SOFTWARE, COMPUTER, PRINTER AND INTERNET
CONNECTION.
What you need to start this business are:
1. A desktop or laptop computers.
2. Internet access.
3. Printing software.
4. Printer.
5. Recharge PINs.
Alternatively, if you don’t have a computer of your own you can use the cyber café.
However, if you don’t want to use a cyber café you must ensure that you use a particular system for it on which you install the printing software that will enable you to print out the
recharge PINs.

STEPS TO STARTING THE BUSINESS.
1. Get your computer connected to the Internet or simply use a cyber café.
2. Register with a company (I will give you this later).
3. Download their software and install it on your computer.
4. Order for recharge PINs through their website and pay the required amount into their
bank account.
5. Send them your payment details, e.g., name, email address, desired network, teller number and the amount paid.
6. They will send you encrypted PINs (these PINs can only be read or interpreted by the company’s software).
7. Use the software on your computer to print out these PINs.

You got that right?.If yes,you will agree with me that you still need to know the

STEPS TO STARTING THE BUSINESS using SOFTWARE, COMPUTER, PRINTER AND INTERNET CONNECTION or without using SOFTWARE, COMPUTER, PRINTER, INTERNET
CONNECTION OR ELECTRICITY.

but make sure that you read this post to the last page
but let us continue to the newbie's info

Here are reasons those who started could not make the money which are
faulty marketing strategies and leadership skill which I want you to take good note of.

Marketing is the "Livewire" of any thriving business. It is not enough to have the money to invest and printing enough vouchers. You can print #100,000.00 worth of vouchers now and still be broke.
What is the point?
You must get your marketing and leadership skill right.
Leadership is all about influence and managing relationship with your customers while marketing is about attracting potentials customers.

WHAT MARKETING SKILLS WORK?
Want to share a few tips with you that will guarantee you at least #200,000 a month.
Do you know that all the phone boot operators buy vouchers from accredited printers?
Design a small form to design names, phone numbers, address e.t.c go out in every street, meters away from your residence depending on how far you can.
Explain to any operator you meet that you want to business with them.
Also give them any benefit you think of.
Give the form to the person to fill and find out how much voucher can the person buy in a day or week.
As you take your leave, make sure you leave your contact with the person.
Go round.
There are many of them around, be friendly with them and even offer to give them credit facility.
Don't be afraid, business is all about risk taking.

...Once you have collected as many contacts lets say at least 50 boot operators or even those who sell at home or at their shops. Build a database of the contact on anything, computer, notebook e.t.c.
....Obtain bulk SMS credits from any reseller to enable you send cheap and customised SMS.
With this you can start building relationship with them.
This is where your leadership skill comes into play.

Let me share a secret with you!
In this part of the world where people have lost the sense of the community, individual relationship has become paramount.
So people appreciate personal relationship. Always text greetings and other things you think can speak to their emotions to them. Always send information about stock of vouchers.
If you have 50 people who can sell at least 50 vouchers of 100 each a day, i.e.50*50=#2500
2500*100=250,000
you can calculate the profit yourself. That is just one day from fifty people. What about 100, 200, or 300 people. Don't say it is not possible it is. Calculate it in a month.

....Another thing you should do is this; do you know that people that buy recharge card traveled miles, or even ride on okada to buy from dealer?
If only some one could bring it down to them when they need it? This is their wish. People like ease and convenience thing. Rather than wait for them to come to you just start taking the vouchers to them. Encourage them to always pre-inform you when they are running out of stock. They will enjoy it.
....Try to give some credit facilities. Have you ever bought vouchers on wholesale? Those sellers don't give a dame.
In fact they put strong gate or bar in front of you because you could also be an armed robber. They don't have relationship with customers “JUST PAY AND COLLECT YOUR CARDS" that is their philosophy.

Hope the Information above helps a lot about you starting this recharge card printing business

But do you know what,I can read your mind now that you still a lot of question to ask me about how to get the software,where to buy PIN and their price,financial expenses that YOU need to embark
upon,if YOU will need to buy something maybe the printing machine or software:where to get any of them,how and the amount and many more questions and you will agree with me that I cannot post everything here so as to reduce millions of people both those that are serious and those that are serious so that there will still be some secrets that are supposed to be hidden so as to make this business not for Jick and Jack but for serious minded people that you that are ready to start this business today and so as to increase your profit by reducing competition as competition might reduce the amount of money you will be making but as an expert in this business that want you too to get started,I've compiled all my secrets of all what you need to know in starting this business with the next 48hrs in form of an EBOOK for you only.
I do jealously give away this guide
for a token of N2,500 but you will get it from me for just N1,000 just for today only if you follow how to get it below today for just a token of N1,000 because I want you to be among the few 1st 100 Nigerians that will join me in this business today.

INTERESTED in getting this guide todayavailable for the 1st 100 Nigerians for just N1,000 of which I will increase it price back to its normal price of N2,500?
One more surprise package from me to YOU if you fall among the 1st 100 Nigerians to place order:
You will be added to a special group of mine named NaijaRechargeBiz on FACEBOOK where you will be given the
opportunity to rub minds,connect and share ideas with like minds doing this
business and support from the gurus doing this
business ready to support you fully until YOU
succeed.

If yes and I were YOU,I will close my computer, my browser or operamini now and rush to the bank or use Internet Banking to:
Pay the token sum of N1,000 [one thousand naira only] into:

Guaranty Trust Bank i.e GTB
Acct Name:Adesida Olusegun
Acct No : 0 0 3 5 9 4 8 3 8 3
[Internet Banking Transfer is also accepted] OR

$6 of either
i.Liberty Reserve cash to
LR name:Adesida Olusegun
LR acct no:U 8 5 7 7 4 9 5

ii.AlertPay/PayZa cash to account email adesidasegun@yahoo.com

iii.PayPal cash to my PayPal email but get to me 1st on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you want to make payment with PayPal.
Today before I return it back to it normal price of N2,500 or $15 soon.

Immediately after payment,send your name,email and phone no to
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6.

Immediately after confirming your payment,your step by step comprehensive guide EBOOK that will hold you by hand and teach you with
"Step By Step Guide To Starting Your Own Profitable Recharge Card
Printing Business In Nigeria within 48hrs"
will be delivered/sent to your email within 24hrs with my unannounced bonuses and you will surely start to be printing recharge card and be making money from it.

100% 60 Days Money Back Guarantee i.e your N1,000 will be given back to you if you see my guide not beneficial or didn't help you in starting your own profitable recharge card printing business within 60 days.

Hurry to place your order now before order reaches 100 plus as I'm a man of my word.

Goodluck...
To Your Success!
Presegs Adesida[/quote]
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
@ Koricma!
Kindly edit your post to show that you quoted me as it is not reflecting that.Thanks

The package is still N2,500 coming with an eye-opening ebook on Recharge Card Printing Business & supply of dealer(s) available in the state or city of anyone that place order for the package which the person can meet to start the business.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by knice(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2014
The Recharge card business is a realible business because the market is evergreen. I mean the market is ever there. All you need is a computer, a printer and a functional console printing software. You also need a realible recharge card dealer who can sell cheaply to you. Profit is sustainable when you have retailers to distribute to.
Need to get started, get the console software and address and details of pin dealers in your locality. Have a nice day.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
knice: The Recharge card business is a realible business because the market is evergreen. I mean the market is ever there. All you need is a computer, a printer and a functional console printing software. You also need a realible recharge card dealer who can sell cheaply to you. Profit is sustainable when you have retailers to distribute to.
Need to get started, get the console software and address and details of pin dealers in your locality. Have a nice day.

That is great as you've said it all but remember that they also need foundational knowledge of this business works.
We have them compiled in our e-book along with address and details of PIN dealers and distributors in different states(localities) as you've as well recommended.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
estilo45: Please mr legalwealth, I try reaching you but your are not picking your call though I sent u sms now, for those of us who are not based in oyo/ lagos, do you have any body we can contact? Especially in kaduna to be specific.I need you to reply to my question because I want to start the business soon. I bought the desktop, printer but I don't know how to buy or who to buy the pin etc. Pls I will need your ebook. Thanks

Sorry!
I'm sure we must have sorted this out estilo45
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Xzikob: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2014
I have 5m to invest in recharge card business. Perhaps dealing with the telecomm companied directly will be best. Can you advise on % return on this amount monthly?
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Xzikob: I have 5m to invest in recharge card business. Perhaps dealing with the telecomm companied directly will be best. Can you advise on % return on this amount monthly?

That is great but which state are you currently in?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.