Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) (1058 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Whoever read the first post, should appreciate this and if you havent read the first post, then go search for it.
you can get any info about anything in computer village all u need to do is to get in touch with the right source. even as all of them a scattered, they know each other well and they have a street king.
Had to go all the way to do this for you guys, i took my time, flex them well before one of them fit give me this info. i went to their crib(for isale* in youruba). for those who said they really need this insight, here is it.
i no fit dey here, open eye, con see una dey fall victim for this guys hand almost everyday(it happened again). all the same, KB said "person wey go fall, go still fall" (words from the street of computer village) you can comment and also feel free to criticize. for the interview purpose, i would use kamoru(real names hidden) as the guy name. enjoy, kamoru didnt know i posted about what he does in my first topic(not sure is a registered member in nairaland) and thats the advantage i have for him to disclose all he said to me'
most of the interview was said in both yoruba, english and pidgin but i will make it understandable and clear to all by using english and pidgin.

ME: guy ow far?
KAMORU: wetin dey happen? (answered with a question)
ME: cool, anyshow concerning what i asked you(in yoruba)?
KAMORU: you this guy sef, your wahala too much, what do you want to know?(in yoruba)
ME: how you it. how you change a phone to fufu* shey na jazz you dey use? (yoruba)
KAMORU: jazz ke, omo na natural oo, na baba God.(yoruba)
frankly i didnt understand those words so i asked him.
ME: so God dey involved too(yoruba)
KAMORU: yeso, baba God ni, na him dey bring greedy mugu(with s) come meet us
ME: ow na?
KAMORU: see, this thing is so natural. it comes in 1,2,3 and when it is well planned and schemed, it will work perfectly well.
ME: so how you take dey know greedy mugu them? u dey use jazz?
KAMORU: i don tell u say no be jazz, na god. when u see a person wey get big eye con stand for your front dey say he want big phone for small money, no b greediness be that.
ME: yeah, naso,so u capitalize on their greediness and covetousness to play them right?
KAMORU: yes, but e pass that one sha. you know i told you that when you know the 1,2,3 then it becomes simple(yoruba).
ME: so whats the 1,2,3?
KAMORU: we use 2 kinds of phones to do the runs, *a popular brand(tecno infinix, itel e.t.c) or a unpopular brand. the unpopular brand gives us more money though. in most cases the unpopular brand(is very popular in other countries) but since them no know, we chop them raw. na God (yoruba).
ME: hmmm, (that was a very tangible info i got there so i drifted back to the incident i witnessed and spoke about in my first post. i wanted to know more about the max5 and how true this guy was. so plz take your time to review this phone too and see who is right or wrong)

*the max5 is actually a good phone, but the brand is very unpopular(i dont know why). i typed malata mobile on the net and got nothing important except their facebook page, twitter handle and normal peripherals but i wasn't convinced so i went to do a background check on the phone itself. the brand malata mobile is a top quality brand in china. it comes as a sole manufacturer of the number 3 best phone(meizu) in china(before lenovo, huawei,tecno and the rest). so i wonder how their shit no dey sell for naija ooo. i con see say price dey involved. okay now, lets move on. now see the malata max5 specs and pix(extracts from facebook) wey my guy wan buy for #11000..

Platform MTK6592
MCP 16GB+2GB
Operate Frequency "WCDMA900/2100
GSM850/900/1800/1900"
OS Android4.4
Dual SIM Dual SIM Dual Standby Supported
Display 5.5 " HD IPS 1280*720
Touch screen Capacitive
Camera 5.0MP+13.0MP
Flash Lamp For Camera YES
Battery 2600mAh
FM/BT YES
WIFI/WIPI YES
Extend T-Flash Card YES
GPS YES
G-sensor YES
Light-sensor YES
Proximity-sensor YES
Compass Sensor YES
Gyroscope YES
HALL YES
Machinery Features Specific

Size(L*W*H) 153.7 X 77.5 X 8.55mm
Color white,black
Keypad NO key
Side Key 2 key
Antenna Internal RF&BT,WIF&GPS; External FM
Earphone YES, 3.5mm
Battery 2600mAh
Nokia Charger Port NO
USB port Micro 5pin USB
Electroacoustic part 1 mic.,1 spk., 1 vib.
Hole for twine No
Charger YES
Handwriting pen NO
Software Features Specific

Voice Feathures Voice codec FR/EFR/HR/AMR NB&WB
Echo Cancellation YES
Voice recorder YES
Message SMS No limit
SMS group send YES
SMS conversation mode YES
Message Deleted Multi-selection or Delete all
MMS YES
Templates YES
E-MAIL SMTP、IMAP4&POP3
Phonebook Memory Status Handset 1000
Multimedia Video recorder YES
Sound recorder YES
Audio player YES
Video player YES
Image viewer YES
FM Radio YES
PC Connectivity USB storage function YES
Bluetooth YES
Packing Battery 2600mAh
Standby time 260H
Talk time 7hrs
the original price is about 40000 thousand naira online. now who is the thief, the guy with #11000naira or the packager who is out there to do business. ... this guys are very well informed and so they use that advantage(when the sense that u will ask for what your money cant originally buy, they'll play a fast one on u). they are wise and very schemed. when they "sense", i repeat the word "sense".

abeg lets get going with the interview............

ME: (he has told me the 1 and 2) which is first(one's greed) 2nd(one's ignorance) so i asked, whats the third.
he didnt want to answer that question, so i pointed to another bottle of gin i ordered for him and asked him to drink up while i took my drink too.
KAMORU: well e no hard, i just find a better case of any of the phone i am displaying in my hand and then package it with fufu. infact, there is no phone that i dont have the phone case. anytime i wan commot, i just pick one of them and pray on it to bring me good luck that day, package it with my fufu and head out to do business(yoruba).
ME: wow(see scheme, see prayer: people don suffer) i thought to myself.
do u go to church(yoruba).
KAMORU: y not na, i be comfam church goer oooo(yoruba)
ME: ha, wahala dey, so thats y u take get mind do this kind thing abi?(yoruba)
KAMORU: before nko, i no go chop(yoruba).
ME: yah, u go chop, why not (guys don dey fall in for our side dey hear our conversation and i no wan chop slap). so them dey sleep when u go change the phone?
KAMORU: NO, they act too smart(which is good) but they combine it with joy that they have concluded a deal for a new phone(and so didnt put their eyes down to oversee the end of the transaction) whereas i don dey do d magic(i wish i can say it the way the guy said it in yoruba, e sweet die).
ME: so how u dey con disappear after the transaction?
KAMORU: before we dey tell them say make them no look back because guys don ready to collect their phone or police go come arrest them(though they still do this to some people once in a while) but when we see say naija don dey adjust and become more vigilant we con dey capitalize on the fact say them go dey happy for a new phone and so we go vamooz into the nearest corner wey we don dey target since(yoruba)
ME: so you dey get corners for computer village?
KAMORU: yeso, infact i dey watch most of my victim sometimes as dem dey feel bad but i no blame them because them felt smart. igboro ni emi(yoruba.. i just had to say that one)
ME: but this thing no really make sense na, why you dey do dis stuff?(the response i got made me shut up!)
KAMORU: "can you pay me a salary of 100k every two weeks so i fit stop(yoruba)
ME: where i wan see am?(yoruba)
KAMORU: so that question, no ask me again. i no like am(yoruba).
ME: no vex oga, no vex. but what if they catch you?
KAMORU: na today, u know how many times i don beg people for floor here, u know how many station i don sleep, u know how many police i dey settle, sometimes luck no dey dey on my side so all this things dey happen steady(yoruba)
ME: so like ow much u dey see daily?
KAMORU: on a good day when market dey move9can u imagine) i dey make over 80k with settlement and everything and on a bad day, maybe 10-15k and sometimes nothing at all. so everything na luck and prayer.(yoruba)
ME: so when you wan stop?
KAMORU: i no be God, anytime he say make i stop but for now, street dey sweet(yoruba)

if you see this guy, he looks rough,not too tidy and black(than a pot), so i was forced to ask
ME: this money no too dey show for your face na, where e dey go?. then he started counting responsibilities and projects hes at hand. i was shocked. he also made me understand that its not all of them that says "u wan buy, u wan sell" that participate in this treacherous act. he made me understand that his people are a group and the people that are not on his group are the other people that actually sells real phones to customer. he also said that there is a way that most times you could get your phones back incase you have been a victim. funniest part is if your phone was stolen in lagos and you are able to come into computer village that day and the following day, you would see your phone ....

so here is it, the interview with the packager, so fresh. whats your take on it. am ready for any other questions to find out in the market.

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by Niyeal(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
I rememba i bought Sagem MY X7 for #4k in 2005. I con say let me put my Vmobile sim. And discover that it a foofoo packed inside nylon and arrange in a neat my x7 case, i nearly faint.
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by afamjb: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmmm....obodo bu igwe.!! (in english it means d world is a tough place..,)
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
read first post.

"the fufu package and packagers in computer village"
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by ametu166(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmm. Nawa o
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by Ridwan123(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by UniqueGem(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
The act is still not justified. Some victims come into the market with a shop in mind but the way these "you wan buy, you wan sell" boys will follow, beg and hassle them will make them want to patronize them(maybe out of pity because some will tell you say i never chop since morning). And they end up scammed.

1 Like

Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
an insight, please read the first post
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by engrjosefz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chisus!!! See 442 formation... grin grin grin
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by Whizpeter(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Naija get talent I swear....
See strategy, like say na bank dem dey rob...
Re: The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview) by AustinX(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
I was a victim of fufu package phone in 2007, i bought and please a call with the phone before i even gave them to pack it inside cotton for me. it was sony Erickson p900. i was so excited that i couldn't wait to get home before opening it in my friend's house and it was like magic. i couldn't believe it when i saw the fufu packed in an empty casing. i ha to go to my pastor thinking it was jahs

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Mate 8 - News, Features, Specs / Does Tecno Support The Use Of External Keyboard? / How To Download Youtube Video Fast And Simple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.