Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers (6668 Views)

GLO Launches ‘borrow Me Data’ For Subscribers / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan / Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by techskulz(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2015

The Next Generation Network, Globacom, has enriched the network experience of its data subscribers with fanatic benefits which include free quadruple data and free double airtime to call any network.

Announcing the new offer, called Twin Bash, in Lagos on Wednesday, Globacom’s Executive Director, Legal Services, Mrs Gladys Talabi said that any subscriber who recharges N200 data will get 200 MB of data worth N800, another N200 airtime to call or send sms to any network and N200 airtime to call 10 friends and family.

The subscriber will therefore get N1,200 value for a data recharge of N200 and the recharge is valid for four days.

She said similarly, a subscriber who recharges with N500 data plan will get 500 MB of data, N500 airtime to call or send sms to any network and N500 airtime to call 10 friends and family, adding that this is valid for 10 days.
Mrs Talabi further explained that from now, every subscriber who recharges with N1,000 for data will get 1GB of data. The subscriber will also receive N1,000 free airtime to call or send sms to any network and N1000 free airtime to call 10 friends and family, adding that this is valid for 15 days.
Also, for a N2,000 data plan, the subscriber will enjoy 2 GB of data with N2,000 airtime bonus to call or send sms to any network and another N2,000 free airtime to call 10 friends and family. She added that this package is valid for 30 days.
“This is an unbeatable offer in the Nigeria telecommunication industry. Imagine paying N200 for a service and getting a value worth N1,200,” she said.
Mrs Talabi disclosed that all the subscriber needs to do is to recharge using *223*PIN# to get the benefits of Twin Bash.
According to Mrs Talabi, with the Twin Bash promo, Globacom has taken subscriber’s data enjoyment on the company’s network to a new height by adding bonus airtime for voice calls to every new data recharge. “It is the novel and quintessential mobile package. You pay for data and get voice and sms free,” she said.
She said the company has invested enormously on network upgrade in the last one year, adding that this has led to significant improvement in the quality of voice and data service.
This offer follows closely on the heels of the launch, a few weeks ago, of the Free Tomorrow promo.

http://africwap.com/2015/11/16/glo-launches-twin-bash-for-data-subscribers-gives-n1200-worth-of-benefits-for-n200-recharge/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
still e no make sense

2 Likes

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by Tolzeal(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
stardragon:
still e no make sense

He be like say you go go open your own isp eh.

5 Likes

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by harristo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Keep it up glo, you will soon get there - to the ideal data charge of N100 for 1GB.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by idolda: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Keep it up glo until #100=1gig for 30days.

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by ivoatt(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
No make sense joor
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by socrateez(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Let's make some analysis to help you decide which package to choose

Recharge N200 data, get 200 MB of data worth N800, another N200 airtime to call or send sms to any network and N200 airtime to call 10 friends and family, valid for four days = N50.00 per day

Recharge N500 data plan, get 500 MB of data, N500 airtime to call or send sms to any network and N500 airtime to call 10 friends and family, valid for 10 days = N50.00 per day

Recharge with N1,000 for data, get 1GB of data. Receive N1,000 free airtime to call or send sms to any network and N1000 free airtime to call 10 friends and family, valid for 15 days. = N66.67 per day

N2,000 data plan, enjoy 2 GB of data with N2,000 airtime bonus to call or send sms to any network and another N2,000 free airtime to call 10 friends and family, valid for 30 days = 66.67 per day.

So, make your choice

4 Likes

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by Hadeyeancah(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fairly ok...
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by gen2briz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Glo data, no no no no no no
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by ValerianSteel(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
I've always been a loyal Glo customer.

Data is one thing I don't joke with,I subscribe monthly for 24gb @8k on my phone.The new data plan is fair enough to small plan users but not someone like me,until they can make 24gb about 4k monthly.

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is not bad, but leaving 1k for 3gb to any of these would be ludicrous.
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by dotmanxp(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
all this yeye bonanza wey person no fit use, there is still no glo 3g network in my area since 1839, they prefer to give the money to wizkid and psquare than to install mast.

9 Likes

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by obi4eze(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
1k for 3G is still d best.
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by nigeriancuban: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
obi4eze:
1k for 3G is still d best.

so is that still going on? how can I get y,could you pm me the details or reach me via whatsapp from my signature
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by foxzy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
LASEASEA YOU HAVE TO TALK

WE NEED BIAFRA
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by invisibility: 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
socrateez:

Let's make some analysis to help you decide which package to choose

Recharge N200 data, get 200 MB of data worth N800, another N200 airtime to call or send sms to any network and N200 airtime to call 10 friends and family, valid for four days = N50.00 per day

Recharge N500 data plan, get 500 MB of data, N500 airtime to call or send sms to any network and N500 airtime to call 10 friends and family, valid for 10 days = N50.00 per day

Recharge with N1,000 for data, get 1GB of data. Receive N1,000 free airtime to call or send sms to any network and N1000 free airtime to call 10 friends and family, valid for 15 days. = N66.67 per day

N2,000 data plan, enjoy 2 GB of data with N2,000 airtime bonus to call or send sms to any network and another N2,000 free airtime to call 10 friends and family, valid for 30 days = 66.67 per day.

So, make your choice

Just tell us the authentic per second and per minute charge for calls on each of the N200,N500,and N1000 plan and then you've fully equipped us to make sound decision. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by Tolulove26: 12:11am On Nov 17, 2015
To all my good fans that downloaded ejekajo, this is another new hit from Tolulove, titled NO YAWA, produce by Aoat, one love to you all. www.datafilehost.com/d/b48288c7
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Help me thank GOD for life ooo.. Today boy done turn man(not daddy o).. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, GOD bless my new age.. I know u guys are CAPABLE, somebody should surprise me with gift... If u no fit send cheque abeg I go need ur connections to any soccer scout/agent.. Thank you..
Nwa nne show the boy some love kwanu..
Osanobua brought me this Far

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by timilehing(m): 4:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Unbeatable indeed..... But I don't do Glo
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by Kreamie(m): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Just like the 30mb they give one won't be able to use till it expires *Skips Promo*

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by tonardo(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2015
dotmanxp:
all this yeye bonanza wey person no fit use, there is still no glo 3g network in my area since 1839, they prefer to give the money to wizkid and psquare than to install mast.

true talk.
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by blackfase(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2015
they didn't tell us how to check balance. been unable to check mine.
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by techskulz(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2015
dotmanxp:
You are very funny man but i think that is the truth.
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by obontami: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Meehn glo is the bomb

But the only short coming they have is the sluggish network

if they can make their internet as fast as that of etisalat, meehn glo will actually be the network in the whole world
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by invisibility: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Update: I did the N200 plan just to test it and truly got the 200mb and N200 family and friends but when I dial the airtime balance code #124*1#, I don't get to see the N200 free credit they promised.

Is there any other code to check the free airtime to all networks or is it Glo playing tricks again?
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by okooloyun1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
I did it today it's crap it's like u're buying 1gig for N1000 with 15days validity and the bonuses only call glo to glo not to all network. Glo Bleep you
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by micosilent: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is it GLO

I discover this last month about glo 1gb for 3gb subscription on Android when you have use many of your mb and it's about to finish maybe 30mb 10mb or even 5mb that day just on your Data don't off it you will use that your remaining mb finished and the browsing will not stop you can keep your data on till the DATE that is going to expire, if you don't off the Data you can download up to 3gb 2gb or unlimited bt if you off the Data you will receive message from glo that you have used up your Data plan, hope is nice

Me i download up 1gb+before my battery got flat

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by onajo2000(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Market don fall press them...... Glo with their creeping network
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
micosilent:
This is it GLO

I discover this last month about glo 1gb for 3gb subscription on Android when you have use many of your mb and it's about to finish maybe 30mb 10mb or even 5mb that day just on your Data don't off it you will use that your remaining mb finished and the browsing will not stop you can keep your data on till the DATE that is going to expire, if you don't off the Data you can download up to 3gb 2gb or unlimited bt if you off the Data you will receive message from glo that you have used up your Data plan, hope is nice

Me i download up 1gb+before my battery got flat

While you can exceed the 5mb, you can never use up to 100mb. They'll cut your data and send you the usual message.
Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by Endi(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Life just got good with Glo... Unlimited.
Wow!

Re: Glo Launches Twin Bash For Data Subscribers by Endi(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
I feel like Isaac Newton with this discovery... The Zero Naira Data Plan = 100GB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday 2018 – Deals, Date, Sales Starts November 2nd / Whatsapp Just Announced Some MASSIVE News And Its Rivals Won’t Be Pleased / How To Change A LCD Screen To Amoled.(pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.