Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,094 members, 7,845,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce (528 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / 'I Don't Eat National Cake, I'm One Of Those Who Bake It' - Ben Bruce / If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by neolboy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
The chairman of Silverbird Groups and lawmaker representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District , Ben Murray Bruce, has challenged anyone with evidence that he stole money to publish it.

The #commonsense advocate said that he founded Silverbird with a loan of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) from his father in 1980 and he is happy that it has become a business empire, employing and creating jobs for thousands of Nigerians and others. The company is celebrating her 35th anniversary.
“I founded Silverbird in 1980 with a ₦20, 000 loan from my father and on November 21st we will be celebrating 35 years. Thank you Nigeria!”
“Silverbird is evidence you dont need to steal to make it in Nigeria. If anyone has evidence (not innuendo) that I stole, please publish it,” he posted on his Twitter handle.

Some of his critics have alleged that the media mogul might have enriched himself during his days as Director General of Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, but he has denied such allegations and challenged anyone with evidence to publish same.

In a recent interview with Vanguard, Senator Bruce noted that when he took over NTA, it was broadcasting six hours a day but he brought 24 hour television broadcast to the country. He is also credited to have revived the cinema culture in Nigeria as well as entertainment on radio and on TV.

source:www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/if-anyone-has-evidence-that-i-stole-publish-it-ben-bruce/
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by bomsilaga(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
They are always clean.
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by Tunami(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
if u believe this man that means u believed amaechi when he said he has never collected bribe before in his life.
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by superior1: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Have patience Bruce, the ones you stole during your stint as DG of NTA will come out to hit you in the most wicked way, go ask Saraki
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by pedrilo: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
#Saint Bruce
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
neolboy:

Some of his critics have alleged that the media mogul might have enriched himself during his days as Director General of Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, but he has denied such allegations and challenged anyone with evidence to publish same.

@OP - If you were in Ben Albino Bruce's shoe, would you come out & admit that you stole & diverted the digital state of the art broadcast equipments meant for NTA to Silverbird? grin
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by miqos02(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
for nta?
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
T
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by wirinet(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
So Mr Bruce almighty, can you explain why you were unceremoniously sacked by baba iyabo in 2003? You mean to tell us that you were doing such a wonderful job and baba still went on to sack you.
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by PRYCE(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stole from where? Was he in government then? Last I checked, 1980 wasn't 2003!

Or by stealing, they mean armed Robbery?
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by dridowu: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
James Ibori, Alamesigha, Tafa Balogun, Okagigbo, Etteh, Bode George e.t.c they were all saint until their case file was dusted and they become a prime suspect.

So Twitter President in Nigeria should spare me jargons.

Once his case file as been opened, then the cry from Fayose, FFK, Aribisala will be termed "Political Witchunting"

GBN

(1) (Reply)

Dokpesi DENIED What He Said In Abuja Last Thursday During The Conference. / Is The Chibok Project Abandoned? / TSA: Fayose’s Aide Fires Back, Says Lai Mohammed Speaking Like A ‘tout’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.