Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce (486 Views)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / 'I Don't Eat National Cake, I'm One Of Those Who Bake It' - Ben Bruce / If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by JOOHEL: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
The chairman of Silverbird Groups and lawmaker representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District , Ben Murray Bruce, has challenged anyone with evidence that he stole money to publish it.

The #commonsense advocate said that he founded Silverbird with a loan of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) from his father in 1980 and he is happy that it has become a business empire, employing and creating jobs for thousands of Nigerians and others. The company is celebrating her 35th anniversary.

"I founded Silverbird in 1980 with a ₦20, 000 loan from my father and on November 21st we will be celebrating 35 years. Thank you Nigeria!"

"Silverbird is evidence you dont need to steal to make it in Nigeria. If anyone has evidence (not innuendo) that I stole, please publish it," he posted on his Twitter handle.

Some of his critics have alleged that the media mogul might have enriched himself during his days as Director General of Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, but he has denied such allegations and challenged anyone with evidence to publish same.

In a recent interview with Vanguard, Senator Bruce noted that when he took over NTA, it was broadcasting six hours a day but he brought 24 hour television broadcast to the country. He is also credited to have revived the cinema culture in Nigeria as well as entertainment on radio and on TV.
Source: http://joelxclusive..com.ng/2015/11/if-anyone-has-evidence-that-i-stole.html

Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by fyneguy: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Did you start Silverbird TV in 1980?
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by stexsy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
He is saying the truth.......
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by ibedun: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thief!!
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by Donpressman(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
caveat emptor
Re: If Anyone Has Evidence That I Stole, Publish It — Ben Bruce by mohince(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hahq

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu, Apc's Governorship Candidate In Kogi Election Is Dead / BREAKING | Abubakar Audu, Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Kogi Election is dead / Photo's Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Birthday Ceremonies- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.