Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Help Me Loose Weight Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Loose Weight Fast (1197 Views)

Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA / Trying To Loose Weight On Cambridge Diet. / How Do I Loose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Loose Weight Fast by eziuche(f): 3:51pm On May 19, 2009
Hi all,

Please, i want to seriously loose some weight esp in my abdomen(upper and lower) as quickly as possibe but my job doesnt give me the time to use the gym, Please suggest very quick methods that can help me loose weight in two months drastically. Thanks to your useful suggestions. Ezy
Re: Help Me Loose Weight Fast by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 19, 2009
you didnt gain that weight drastically right

so make time to loose properly- the hard way. that way you'll appreciate it better
Re: Help Me Loose Weight Fast by ifyalways(f): 12:00am On May 20, 2009
Use the staircase,Try skipping rope,dont take nothing after 7pm,watch what u eat. . .(the lesser the calories,the better),daily pres-ups.
Re: Help Me Loose Weight Fast by bsanya(f): 12:32pm On May 20, 2009
i never knew that eating after 7pm causes over weight.
I do use skipping rope early in the morning and i feel light afterwards
Ifyalways thankls4 dat hint
Re: Help Me Loose Weight Fast by deardoc: 11:27pm On May 24, 2009
hi,
its dangerous losing weight too fast,most cases end up with a rebound effect. i agree with ify,no heavy meals after 7pm,if you have to take something,make it a fruit or some vegetables.include a lot of high fibre in your diet and reduce your serving portions take a lot of water.There's something called the water therapy,find out what the water taking regime is like.Irrespective of how you look,BE CONFIDENT
all the best. wink
cheers
Re: Help Me Loose Weight Fast by busybody20: 11:33pm On May 24, 2009
Have you considered using the diet pill? www.oneweek.co.uk

cheers!
Re: Help Me Loose Weight Fast by Ejadamen(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2009
busybody20:

Have you considered using the diet pill? www.oneweek.co.uk

cheers!
Don't try it o! shocked angry You'll only end up getting fatter than before if you're not careful. Exercise and reduce food intake, trust me it's the best.
Re: Help Me Loose Weight Fast by MrCrackles(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2009
Poster

How about sitting on a pin or a needle?

That might just deflate you!!
Re: Help Me Loose Weight Fast by Sissy3(f): 11:21pm On May 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

How about sitting on a pin or a needle?

That might just deflate you!!

you are too mean jor grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Loose Weight Fast by baron2000(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2009
if you eat after 7pm your body stores the fats in the food due to innactivity. since ur less active after that time. so if you want to lose weight make sure you eat light food before 7pm. plus plenty of mild exercises. and watch what you eat when you eat. stay slim smiley wink :d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Help Me Loose Weight Fast by trimandtrendy(f): 6:28pm On May 27, 2009
You cant lose weight drastrically. it is not even advisable heathwise.

What you need to do is to follow the basics of weight loss. Healthy dieting and exercise. If you follow this, you would be very very sure of losing weight in a steady and healthy way.

Remember, you lose weight when you burn more calories than your body needs, then that makes your body use its stored fat as energy for its daily needs. On the contrary, a lot of people begin to consider starvation, or eating once a day and all that. It does not work. Apart from the fact that it is unhealthy, when you starve, your body tries to save all the energy it has thus you start burning at a lower rate, besides after starvation, you find out that when you eventually eat, you end up overeating, my mum is a living witness to that!!

Also, exercising is very very important. I usually recommend morning skipping for begineers. 500 skips every morning. It is very very good.

Anyway if you want a more personalised advice, you can contact me at: http://africanweightloss..com/2009/02/need-weight-loss-advice.html

you can also check my previous posts on nairaland
Re: Help Me Loose Weight Fast by NoFearNYC(m): 3:14am On May 29, 2009
deardoc:

hi,
its dangerous losing weight too fast,most cases end up with a rebound effect. i agree with ify,no heavy meals after 7pm,if you have to take something,make it a fruit or some vegetables.include a lot of high fibre in your diet and reduce your serving portions take a lot of water.There's something called the water therapy,find out what the water taking regime is like.Irrespective of how you look,BE CONFIDENT
all the best. wink
cheers

Recent studies suggest there is no real evidence to back up the no meals after 7 or 8pm theory. Besides, it all depends on what time you go to bed. Eat 5 -6 small meals a day, with your last meal being a light one. Eating every 2-3 hours boosts your metabolism.

Avoid processed foods and as some say, the white stuff - this means substituting brown rice for white, wholewheat bread and pasta for white etc. It is not about eating no carbs, but eating better carbs(which means low glycemic index). Instead of potatoes, eat sweet potatoes(naija) or yams(usa). If you eat naija food, try brown rice flour instead. Quinoa flour can be added to brown rice flour, as well. Bean flours can be added to amala etc to increase nutritional value and give you more protein.

Your last meal should have the least amount of carbs, so start your day with a healthy breakfast(oatmeal with fruit and nuts is a good one) and taper your carbs.

Aerobic exercise is key, at least 30 mins, 5 times a week. If you can add some light weight training to that, building muscle helps burn fat. You want your body to constantly burn fat.

I have more proven tips and can go on, but I dey go chop. If any of you need more tips, let me know.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Female G.enital Mutilation / Premier Tonic For Busting Sexual Function ( Revive) / Study Shows That Women Who Go Braless Are Better Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.