Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,252 members, 7,846,171 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Brother Kills Own Sibling In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother Kills Own Sibling In Enugu (418 Views)

Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo) / Brother Kills Sisters On Their Wedding Eve / Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother Kills Own Sibling In Enugu by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
BY FRANCIS IGATA
ENUGU – The sleepy town of Umuokara,Orba in Udenu Local Government of Enugu State was midnight, last Friday, thrown into morning following a fight which ensued between two belligerent brothers that led to the killing of the younger one.
Police source revealed that the deceased,Ngwu Sunday, shared the same mother with the suspect,Ngwoke Chukwudi but had different fathers.
Findings showed that the suspect who is the elder brother had engaged his younger brother believed to be about 25-years-old in a fight over a yet-to-be establish differences.
Police Public Relations Officer,PPRO,Mr. Ebere Amaraizi,DSP, confirmed the incident in a statement to newsmen explaining that the deceased died as a result of injuries dealt on his head when the suspect hit the deceased with Iron which left him sprawling.
“The deceased was hit with a piece of iron on the head and he fell down and became unconscious. It was further gathered that efforts made to revive him as he was rushed to a nearby hospital proved abortive as the medical doctor on duty confirmed him dead. The state command of the Police has commenced a full scale investigations into the alleged incident, with a view to arresting the suspect who after committing the act took to his heels”.
Meantime,eagle-eyed operatives of the 9th-Mile division of Enugu Police command has in the early hours of November 15 at about 4.AM at 9th-Mile nabbed a notorious cult kingpin identified as Okey Onee from Uburu in Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.
Suspect was said to be a mastermind of a cult clash at Ifueke,Ameke-Ngwo of 9th-Mile axis of the state which started on October 25 leaving scores injured even as a cultist died in the face off.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/brother-kills-own-sibling-in-enugu/
Re: Brother Kills Own Sibling In Enugu by Airforce1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Brother Kills Own Sibling In Enugu by maryvivian: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
hmmmm bad
Re: Brother Kills Own Sibling In Enugu by olafum1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wetin no dey happen for Naija this days sef cool
we need a deliverer
Re: Brother Kills Own Sibling In Enugu by maputohq: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Both are belligerent brothers from different...Let me recheck...Unsettled unknown differences. I give up...
Re: Brother Kills Own Sibling In Enugu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lalasticlala I posted first b4 the other dude that mentioned you
Re: Brother Kills Own Sibling In Enugu by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Terrible.
Re: Brother Kills Own Sibling In Enugu by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Just came to check names....not disappointed...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:Many Feared Dead As Explosion Hits Adamawa Motor Park, Market - / Early Start ‘I Started Robbing When I Was 7′ – Suspect Tells Police / Rape As Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.