Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Rape As Genocide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape As Genocide (413 Views)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Man Bags Life Sentence For Rape As Police Parade Serial Rapists, Others / Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape As Genocide by amzee(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Rape is one of the most terrible crimes on our planet and its practice is continous in Nigeria.I read scores of stories related to such crime and I feel discontent.
A woman nearly gives her life to raise you right(Mr man),why do you take out advantages of Our Women?Dont such persons have Sister-Cousin-Niece.
In a country where sex-crimes are so prevalent the victim in this case becomes a symbol of sexual assault.
Since we all come from a Woman,got our name(fame) from women,our game from women,I wonder why some idiotic persons rape our women!!! Do we hate our women who are worthy of respect? I think its now a time to convict the assaulters of our respected women and indeed its time to heal our women.Let's be Real to Our Women!
Statistically,in Nigeria rape by strangers is usually less common than rape by a person the victim knows.Women who have been raped can be severely traumatized and may be afflicted from post-traumatic stress disorder.In addiction to psychological harm resulting from the act and (Rape) may be considered as GENOCIDE,trying to kill society!!!
The Government and Nigeria Courts(Appeal) should change laws about sexual offenses against our women(Girls).We're in sorrow,anger and protest about violence against women in Nigeria.
We call for change!!!
In conclusion,I want to draw the attention of our schools,colleges and universities to debate how Nigerians can handle violence against women.Parents /Guardians should be vigilant!!!
To All Women Stay Blessed!!
Written by Amzee..
CC: Seun,Lalasticlala
Re: Rape As Genocide by bewla(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2015
if u hear of rape again all women u most all strike close your leg Nigeria must be clear

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Church Member Steals Pastor’s Car In Oyo / Kidnappers Sell Child For 700,000 Naira / I Traveled To Lagos From Abuja Solely To Steal For Christmas – Robber Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.