Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye - Music/Radio (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (137416 Views)

P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him / Check Out (p-square) Peter Okeye And Kids Taking A Ride (PHOTOS) / P-square’s Peter Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by timmfikk(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
I think you guys need to understand the fact that going to the studio, and able to bring out something nice is really a great Hardworking, I have come of age right now, well i am a fans of good music, but a P-Square fan till i leave planet Earth, I sincerely want everyone here to know that Usher is good in his own dance steps, and also micheal jackson, when ever those guys go to an interview you will always hear them saying they have been able to succeed by choosing to adapt from Michael Jackson's dance step, and able to add a little of theirs and then able to bring out some better,  So as for me i don't think that should be a barrier, if the artist they have a similar dance step with is no lodging any complain why should it be you Nigerians, huh tongue

Moreover i think those guys will always be ever best out of Nigeria, i have reason for my word and i believe everyone also does.  To me they started their career at a level which no artist in nigeria has ever been able to, can't you see their difference with 2'face, d'banj and rest, kennis bring tuface up while don jazzy was the god-father of d'banj i was listening to him saying it in an interview at cool fm he said never in his life he will look up to jazzy face because without don-jazzy there will be nothing name d'banj but this guys where able to hook things the best way they can do it,  and also you need to know going to school and trying to put all the music life together at same time is not an easy job for all man kind this is not America, i hate to compare an American artist to naija ones because the kind of the economy he/she passed through is 100% different from the one a Nigerian artist will ever pass through.

For all these reasons dear brother and sista's in ND i think lets give kudos to those it due, okay if twenty million naija people are able to appreciate a group music and even over the whole of Africa, then forget that fact that his music beat was adapt from Celine Dions album, while not leave Celine to charge them to court, and also most of you bring false  news about naija artist , that's how one of You was writing names of money artist make like he is the central bank director and he knows the amount of what they have,

Leave the life of those artist pray for them and seek their good times.

Peace and Love!

I respect all of you so much for your time here but believe it P-SQUARE they remain the best as african music is concern.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by party: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
p square are talented musicians i like them
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Baro(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
timmfikk:

To me they started their career at a level which no artist in nigeria has ever been able to, they set a record in this country which people are now building by being the first artist to have their own record label in Nigeria at suich an age, can't you see their difference with 2'face, d'banj and rest, kennis bring tuface up while don jazzy was the god-father of d'banj i was listening to him saying it in an interview at cool fm he said never in his life he will look up to jazzy face because without don-jazzy there will be nothing

Howie T brought Psquare up, or atleast brought them to limelight after helping them release their first album under his defunct label TIMBUKTU. If you listen to one of their second album tracks(Story) you would hear were they said "Timbuktu came to our rescue"

timmfikk:
and also most of you bring false  news about naija artist

So you just did what you accuse other Nairalanders of : "False news" tongue
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by timmfikk(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2008
So you just did what you accuse other Nairalanders of : "False news" Tongue

Timbuktu never have his name on their record, that is a false news oga,

P-square use a name of theirs, he might have been a part of what happened in their life but he was not the one who release the album you better ask t-joe
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by FI: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2008
P2 are the boom man with their hit roll it do me n bizzy body they spoilt us here in Kenya when they came.
it was a show i have never seen they removed they shirts n joined the crowd n i touched Peters 6 pack
they are down to earth celebs they dont"t false around i wish i could get one of them n see how my body cold be bizzy wink

they rock man. cool

1 Like

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by timmfikk(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2008
P2 are the boom man with their hit roll it do me n bizzy body they spoilt us here in Kenya when they came.
it was a show i have never seen they removed they shirts n joined the crowd n i touched Peters 6 pack
they are down to earth celebs they don't"t false around i wish i could get one of them n see how my body cold be bizzy Wink

they rock man. Cool

Thats a nice one , well i am nt surprise by their performance though because u guys never get to see them in action yet, coz they are coming out strongly next year, just quote my word any day and any time, FI are u male or female, coz ur last sentence is thrilling wink wink
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by kaylonda(f): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2008
First time i heard them sing , i loved them.
They are realli good and am certain they are no where close to their zenith yet!!!!!!!! grin
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by chineduho: 12:53am On Sep 29, 2008
They are the bomb.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by eleshin(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2008
timmfikk:

Timbuktu never have his name on their record, that is a false news oga,

P-square use a name of theirs, he might have been a part of what happened in their life but he was not the one who release the album you better ask t-joe
their first album was released under TIMBUKTU RECORD .it is you that know nothing about psquare,tjoe discover them and gave them their first break,the name of the album is last nite where we have tracks like senorita,gbedu and last nite inside.you think nairalanders are dumb,they know better than you do.so make your research and stop stop posting nonsence.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by thando(f): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
im on such a high rite now just saw PSQUARE on this many nations show on ch o 4 no mo than 5 min but Goddd!!!!!! Africa hope u voting.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by kattie101(f): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2008
i love psquare, but paul look like a player, to me.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Baro(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2008
eleshin:

tjoe discover them and gave them their first break.
Am sure u meant HOWIE T.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by eleshin(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2008
thanks baro it was howie t,of course those that know about timbuktu record will know it belongs to howie t.the mistake was because the guy was lying confidently,i was desperate to correct his ignorance.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by shilling(f): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2008
Love Psquare to bits!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by timmfikk(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2008
eleshin:

thanks baro it was howie t,of course those that know about timbuktu record will know it belongs to howie t.the mistake was because the guy was lying confidently,i was desperate to correct his ignorance.

Thanks ooo Mr Eleshin, E.O.D I dopurchase my music online and thats what i have on their label here, so you might be right Great Moderator smiley cool lipsrsealed
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by WesleyanA(f): 3:41am On Dec 18, 2008
when will their nxt album be released? it's been a while undecided
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2009
sometimes I wish PSquare know anything about this Topic,  they will definitely give the owner of NL $5million grin grin grin
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by joahna: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2009
cheesy your music is wondreful,when i listen it,i'm very happy. you are the best of the music R&B.Kiss kiss

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2009
What angry
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by giftyl0ve: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] omgggg!!!! i am ur bigest fan on earth!! well so i think l0l anyway u are a hottie n u guy looked exactly like usher. i hope u guy can come 2 providence n perform , embarassedand peter juss break my heart tha he having a baby but i still got paul( congratulation to pater for being a dad) i still have my finger cross for paul grin( i am in the red and white l0l

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by blackcypha(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2010
thando:

thing is we like to put our own down .not saying we should let them get away wit wateva but we being a bit 2 hard .a least they actualy write they songs where as western artists have writers u wud b surprised to find an artist wit 50 number 1 hits has only written 2 very bad songs
Baro:

nigerians are very objective pple, it is not putting our own down it is
sayin it pop and plain;;these dudes r only good COPY cats (no hating)but they r proud assholes , in one interview they said they wer better than usher how stupid is dat to hear,,,?

Howie T brought Psquare up, or atleast brought them to limelight after helping them release their first album under his defunct label TIMBUKTU. If you listen to one of their second album tracks(Story) you would hear were they said [b]"Timbuktu came to our rescue"[/
shut ur mouth u ignoramus ,,howie t made psquare slowpoke.
truth is watch MJ 1995 mtv video music perfomance and then watch psquare 2005 get squared vcd
80percent dancin was Mjs, even dey cudnt deny it so all u fans stop talkin trash on thiis thread,dey cool but not spectacular okay/
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by thando(f): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
This thread is prty old actually, i've long came to realise the fraud that is p square!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by thando(f): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
This thread is prty old actually, i've looooong came to realise the fraud that is p square!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
thando:

This thread is prty old actually, i've looooong came to realise the fraud that is p square!

In what sense of it?

Am concerned right now
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Harzan(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2010
Dey ar my best too, U know wat, dis guys are workin on dia next album and as they always do it. It will transform d NIGERIA MUSIC IND as dey said to av been into DIGITAL MISIC as used by foriegn musicians. Source:e-xtra AIT, Friday, 10:30 pm.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by thando(f): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2010
In wut way u ask? well in almost every way. these dudes have jacked . . . . (sorry I ment sampled) so many other artists beats its ridiculous, where do I even start  :

story - check out Marvin Gaye, his most famous song SEXUAL HEALING
am i still that special man - Graig David randezvous, there are at least 2 other songs
game over - servivor destinys child
temptation - some dancehall artist in jamaica, i forget his name, not  malvado, although i read somewhere that one  of their songs sounds very similar to his song 'im so special'
get squared - yeah Usher
danger - check 'without me' eminem

ofcoz if its not the beat than its the videos/dance sequence, from b2k to usher ( a lot ) to busta rhymes t pain

so really wut do they bring to the table, except the lyrics . . . well even that leaves a lot to be desired!

I can't believe I once thot they were so 'talented'.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by NessaBaby(f): 1:40am On Apr 19, 2010
i love psquare ! cheesy
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by candylips(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2010
^^ ok we know now
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by smf(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2010
these guys are just too much just check out their latest yideos like (e no easy,i love you,and danger)men they are totally off the the hook.
these guys reaily are taking Nigeria music industry to another level.
p square,Tu face are just too much .
I REAILLY LOVE THESE GUYS TO THE CORE.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by candylips(m): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2010
thando:

In wut way u ask? well in almost every way. these dudes have jacked . . . . (sorry I ment sampled) so many other artists beats its ridiculous, where do I even start  :

story - check out Marvin Gaye, his most famous song SEXUAL HEALING
am i still that special man - Graig David randezvous, there are at least 2 other songs
game over - servivor destinys child
temptation - some dancehall artist in jamaica, i forget his name, not  malvado, although i read somewhere that one  of their songs sounds very similar to his song 'im so special'
get squared - yeah Usher
danger - check 'without me' eminem

ofcoz if its not the beat than its the videos/dance sequence, from b2k to usher ( a lot ) to busta rhymes t pain

so really wut do they bring to the table, except the lyrics . . . well even that leaves a lot to be desired!

I can't believe I once thot they were so 'talented'.

very good points.

we all know that majority of nigerian artists survive on the beats of their music. technically majority are crap singers
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by shilling(f): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2010
I may as well contribute to this overflogged topic.

Yeah, Psquare might be unoriginal, but I think they put lots of hard work into their music. The quality of their vids stands out all over the world. They're the best we've got in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by candylips(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2010
overflogged indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Welcome To The Music Section ("_") . . . .(Updated 27-01-2013) / Download Mp3: Cashmere Cat - Miss You Ft. Major Lazer & Tory Lanez / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.