Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) (69877 Views)

Are Ukwuani People Of Delta State Igbos? / Ukwuani People Are Not Igbos. / The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by Dede1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2011
TRACK:

What i mean is whether ukwuani pple have same cultural traits with "the igbos" but not whether they are "igbos". The ukwuani greet ajeh for men and oteofe for women and the language is differrent from igbo lanuage in many other dimensions. Title holders in ndokwa land where ukwuani pple reside put on red cap and bead as the igbos. Please what is your view.

I do not know your age but my people say he who requests the full meaning of an idiom indicated that dowry paid on his mother is a wasteful endeavor.

For you, I shall deduce that Ukwuani people are Yoruba. The words Ukwu and Ani do not feature in the lexicon of nay other ethnic group in Nigeria except Igbo yet some one has effrontery to ask an uncultured question such as the one you posited.

You even mentioned in one of your posts that women are greeted as “oteofe” while men are greeted as “ajeh”. Now, it is only a fool who would think that “oteofe” is different from Igbo language. Any son or daughter of Igbo who does not know the duty to cook soup or meal in general is culturally and traditionally reserved for women is a regrettable fool. “Oteofe” as used only for greeting of women in Ukwuani reinforces the idea that women cook soup.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ogiye: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
Ukwani people are not igbos. u all are getting it all wrong, know that the igbo spoken words (language) is called igbo. the ukwani laguage is called ukwani with the two language shearing some similarities but that does not make the two the same, clear? Agree, the english and french has some similitudes in lang and in culture; therefore will you say or ask if an english man is french? We (ukwani people) are not igbos, if we are igbos our greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandfather would have told us so!

1 Like

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ChinenyeN(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
ogiye:

We (ukwani people) are not igbos, if we are igbos our greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandfather would have told us so!

lol such a funny statement.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by AndreUweh(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
ogiye:

Ukwani people are not igbos. u all are getting it all wrong, know that the igbo spoken words (language) is called igbo. the ukwani laguage is called ukwani with the two language shearing some similarities but that does not make the two the same, clear? Agree, the english and french has some similitudes in lang and in culture; therefore will you say or ask if an english man is french? We (ukwani people) are not igbos, if we are igbos our greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandfather would have told us so!
Quit being silly and stop chatting rubbish here. The french and the English are not same nor do they speak the same language.  The war is long over and there is no reason whatsoever for any Ukwuani, Ukwuala man to disclaim Igbo. Ukwuani is a dialect of Igbo language just like Izzi is a dialect of Igbo language. Yet Izzi people are not insane to disclaim Igbo.
Mr attention looker.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ogiye: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Quit being silly and stop chatting rubbish here. The french and the English are not same nor do they speak the same language.  The war is long over and there is no reason whatsoever for any Ukwuani, Ukwuala man to disclaim Igbo. Ukwuani is a dialect of Igbo language just like Izzi is a dialect of Igbo language. Yet Izzi people are not insane to disclaim Igbo.
Mr attention looker.
My friend, do not insult me please! We are here to discuse not to abuse people!do not say anything just for the sake of saying it, if you do not  know, know now, most french and engish gramers has S-I-O-N and T-I-O-N as thir differences. And please think and raeson mormaly, would you like to be called an ukwani man because your language (igbo) has some similarities with ukwani language? too would you not ask yourself if maybe igbo(the  word igbo)is a kind of offensive word in ukwani language? please! my friend you do not know the ukwuani language so the best thing you should try to find out is why the ukwuani people do not want to be called igbos. Do you want us to unite for the progress of us all? fine! unity they say is power. diversity does not mean ununitable and unitying does not mean given up ones identity. what i am saying is that we can unite for good but we will not give up our identity in the name of unity. escuse me!

1 Like

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ChinenyeN(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
Dinu hnwe nye nania ndito ika? Ukwuala ke? O ka nde we okwu we ndigba ñarnañarna ahu? Lol Ya liala hnwe ojoo sii; nde we nche we la we nhie dikwanu ahnwa obu . . Bini? Lol Bini adidii oha ñña we mbunu nde Ukwuala ndi. A kasaghita m to hnwe esi we kwufuu okwu Bini we, hm?
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ezeagu(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
ogiye:

So why didn't your great grandfather correct the British man that was calling him Igbo? Do we have record of Ukwuani people protesting against their Igbo label before 1960, because you do know every credible source mentioning Ukwuani identifies them as Igbo?
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by AndreUweh(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
ogiye:

My friend, do not insult me please! We are here to discuse not to abuse people!do not say anything just for the sake of saying it, if you do not know, know now, most french and engish gramers has S-I-O-N and T-I-O-N as thir differences. And please think and raeson mormaly, would you like to be called an ukwani man because your language (igbo) has some similarities with ukwani language? too would you not ask yourself if maybe igbo(the word igbo)is a kind of offensive word in ukwani language? please! my friend you do not know the ukwuani language so the best thing you should try to find out is why the ukwuani people do not want to be called igbos. Do you want us to unite for the progress of us all? fine! unity they say is power. diversity does not mean ununitable and unitying does not mean given up ones identity. what i am saying is that we can unite for good but we will not give up our identity in the name of unity. escuse me!
You have not mentioned your reasons for not being Igbo. You are only ranting back and backwards. Only illiterate and daft individuals will assume English and french are same. I gave you an example of Izzi dialect of Igbo spoken in Abakiliki that most Igbo people hardly understand, yet they are proud Igbo people. Even Chinenye earlier wrote in his own Igbo dialect, yet it is Igbo. Why are all this shameless maggots coming here to display stupidity at all time?. I know you are a toddler, but go and find out why your foremost politicians like Hon Otutu Oputa were very active in the Igbo union affairs in the 50's. Are you more Ukwuani than him. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ogiye: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
Andre Uweh:

You have not mentioned your reasons for not being Igbo. You are only ranting back and backwards. Only illiterate and daft individuals will assume English and french are same. I gave you an example of Izzi dialect of Igbo spoken in Abakiliki that most Igbo people hardly understand, yet they are proud Igbo people. Even Chinenye earlier wrote in his own Igbo dialect, yet it is Igbo. Why are all this shameless maggots coming here to display stupidity at all time?.  I know you are a toddler, but go and find out why your foremost politicians like Hon Otutu Oputa were very active in the Igbo union affairs in the 50's. Are you more Ukwuani than him. What a shame.
You want to know the reason we do not want to be refered as onye ibgo? this is why, onye igbo means a slave. this is one of the many reasons. I will not tell you more because you will not read it just as you did not read my previose post well before replying. or will say you read it but do not understand which makes you a semi illitrate. had you read it and understood it you would not have responded in the manner you did. firstly I did not write that we will not have anything to do with the igbos, secondly I did not say that french and english is same, go back and read it one more time. "similarity" does not mean "same" thirdly, I told you guys not to be isulting people but only what you are good at is isulting people. Anyway, I will forgive you because I know your type. you are a typical igbo man,  you people use it to intimidate your opponents during aguements instead of stating facts. the igbos believes that who insults more wins aguements. I ask you before but you did not give me an answer so I am going to ask you again,  Will you (igbo) agree to be refered as an ukwani man? answer to the question or forever remain silent.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ChinenyeN(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
ma e hie Ika ma e hie Ukwuala. . ma e hie Ikwere ma e hie Akpohia. . ta a tula m aka kaa "Igbo" ma mma kuo we okhe akalanya, gbugbuo we ilu.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ChinenyeN(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2011
ogiye:

a typical igbo man,  you people use it to intimidate your opponents during aguements instead of stating facts. the igbos believes that who insults more wins aguements.

Laa lolo ebele ngwa ye! Ii hnwe i dito ika. Nnemirni ñugbuo yi.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by AndreUweh(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
ogiye:

You want to know the reason we do not want to be refered as onye ibgo? this is why, onye igbo means a slave. this is one of the many reasons. I will not tell you more because you will not read it just as you did not read my previose post well before replying. or will say you read it but do not understand which makes you a semi illitrate. had you read it and understood it you would not have responded in the manner you did. firstly I did not write that we will not have anything to do with the igbos, secondly I did not say that french and english is same, go back and read it one more time. "similarity" does not mean "same" thirdly, I told you guys not to be isulting people but only what you are good at is isulting people. Anyway, I will forgive you because I know your type. you are a typical igbo man, you people use it to intimidate your opponents during aguements instead of stating facts. the igbos believes that who insults more wins aguements. I ask you before but you did not give me an answer so I am going to ask you again, Will you (igbo) agree to be refered as an ukwani man? answer to the question or forever remain silent.
What an idiotic question you are asking at the bolded. Will I an Isinweke man accept to be called an Nnewiman, Owerriman or Nkwerreman?. Can an Ikaman, Asabaman accept to be called Ukwauaniman?. The aswer is no but collectively they are all called Igbo. I refered you to the great Ukwani politicians who were active in the Igbo union before the war, yet you failed to go and read about it, because you do not want to grow. You are one of those foools brainwashed by your fathers that you are not Igbo. What a shame. Even if you disclaim Igbo, more intelligent posters of Ukwuani origin in this forum have always maintained their Igbo pride for example; Chyz, Oweniwe, Paddy lo etc.

1 Like

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by Abagworo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2011
When you lose a war,you lose your right,properties and identity.I weep for all you war losers.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ogiye: 1:04am On Oct 27, 2011
Andre Uweh:

What an idiotic question you are asking at the bolded. Will I an Isinweke man accept to be called an Nnewiman, Owerriman or Nkwerreman?. Can an Ikaman, Asabaman accept to be called Ukwauaniman?. The aswer is no but collectively they are all called Igbo. I refered you to the great Ukwani politicians who were active in the Igbo union before the war, yet you failed to go and read about it, because you do not want to grow. You are one of those foools brainwashed by your fathers that you are not Igbo. What a shame. Even if you disclaim Igbo, more intelligent posters of Ukwuani origin in this forum have always maintained their Igbo pride for example; Chyz, Oweniwe, Paddy lo etc.
Your name should be Andrew Fool! You remind me of one of my secondary school mate who during one of our inter school debate competitions stupidly went against the motion which he is supposedly to uphold, and do you know what?, he is an igbo boy!. Shallowed brain monkey read my lines! I did not say we will not have anything to do with the ibgos, what we are against is we (ukwani poeple) being referred as igbos. and that is the topic, You are for it and I am against it but your last post indirectly agreed with me that a tribe or clan will not bear another's name but theirs . Doll headed Andrew know you now that AN UKWANI MAN OR A GROUP PARTICIPATING IN ANY KIND OF SOCIAL ACTIVITY WITH THE IGBOS IS DOING IT AS AND FOR THE UKWANI PEOPLE UNDER THE COLLECTIVE BANNER OF BIAFRA NOT IGBO, ONYEIGBO MEANS A SLAVE IN UKWANI LANGUAGE. I hope that will sink in your doll brain.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2011
^
Who is this rabid dog?

Alh. Harem dont you think it's time you quit these kind of silly games? Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by aljharem3: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

^
Who is this rabid dog?

Alh. Harem dont you think it's time you quit these kind of silly games? Grow up.

LOL grin grin grin is it not clear he is not me. Na wa o

probably agotean or so. Not alj harem o

I only have 2 moniker, alj_harem and alj harem

that is alll
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by AndreUweh(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2011
ogiye:

Your name should be Andrew Fool! You remind me of one of my secondary school mate who during one of our inter school debate competitions stupidly went against the motion which he is supposedly to uphold, and do you know what?, he is an igbo boy!. Shallowed brain monkey read my lines! I did not say we will not have anything to do with the ibgos, what we are against is we (ukwani poeple) being referred as igbos. and that is the topic, You are for it and I am against it but your last post indirectly agreed with me that a tribe or clan will not bear another's name but theirs . Doll headed Andrew know you now that AN UKWANI MAN OR A GROUP PARTICIPATING IN ANY KIND OF SOCIAL ACTIVITY WITH THE IGBOS IS DOING IT AS AND FOR THE UKWANI PEOPLE UNDER THE COLLECTIVE BANNER OF BIAFRA NOT IGBO, ONYEIGBO MEANS A SLAVE IN UKWANI LANGUAGE. I hope that will sink in your doll brain.
I admire your stupidity here as you chat so much crap. Sadass, one would have expected you to come up with something intelligent to counter what I wrote, instead you chose to chat absolute bollock in your less than 10 posts. Where you not the asz-clown asking if any Igbo will accept to be called Ukwani?. Have you not thought how senseless and moronic that question was, babbon shitt. Baboon shitt-eater, you do not deserve any attention, Shitt face.

1 Like

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ogiye: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
Andre Uweh:

I admire your stupidity here as you chat so much crap. Sadass, one would have expected you to come up with something intelligent to counter what I wrote, instead you chose to chat absolute bollock in your less than 10 posts. Where you not the asz-clown asking if any Igbo will accept to be called Ukwani?. Have you not thought how senseless and moronic that question was, babbon shitt. Baboon shitt-eater, you do not deserve any attention, Shitt face.
smiley Andre listen to yourself, you forgot that this is a public forum? Well I am not surprised because I know your type. If your type lost an argument they usually do not bow out humbly, instead they walk away in anger, insulting anyone who do not make side with them. sometimes your type goes violent, they break things that are within their reach. if they are in an eatery they will leave the food they ordered and will not pay, if in a meeting they will leave aimlessly and in the web they do what you just did. Shame on you. To all that are here reading please note, take and tell others that Ukwuani people are not Igbos, Ukwuani is a language not a name of a village or town and Igbo is a language not a name of a village or town therefor it will be wrong to refer one as the other. If Ukwuani people are Igbos the word "Ukwuani" would not have existed. Yes they are similar but both have their differences and that is what tells them apart. It is wrong to call an Abi man of Uwkuani an Igbo man of Enugu and vice versa. A man should be call his name not the name of someone who looks like him. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
Agboetan, grow up. Today you are Ika, tomorrow you are Ukwuani!
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ChinenyeN(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
ogiye:
If Ukwuani people are Igbos the word "Ukwuani" would not have existed.
Sorry, but this right here makes no sense at all.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ChinenyeN(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
mbatuku2:

Agboetan, grow up. Today you are Ika, tomorrow you are Ukwuani!
I doubt he's Agbotaen.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by Abagworo(m): 1:45am On Oct 29, 2011
I met an Ukwuani lady the other day and she told me she was Igbo and I asked which part and the response was Ukwuani.I think most of these people posting on NL denying Igbo are ill informed by their parents.The term "Ukwuani",Ukwuali","Ukwuala" and "Ukwuana" all mean "Southland" while "Enuani",Eluali",'Enuana" and "Eluala" all mean "Upland".

1 Like

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by AndreUweh(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2011
Abagworo:

I met an Ukwuani lady the other day and she told me she was Igbo and I asked which part and the response was Ukwuani.I think most of these people posting on NL denying Igbo are ill informed by their parents.The term "Ukwuani",Ukwuali","Ukwuala" and "Ukwuana" all mean "Southland" while "Enuani",Eluali",'Enuana" and "Eluala" all mean "Upland".
Correct.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ogiye: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Sorry, but this right here makes no sense at all.
You think so? then teach me, it is not enough to just say it makes no sense. Convince me, I could take back my words.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ogiye: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2011
Abagworo:

Wrong, Ukwuani does not mean southland, it is not "Ughu-ani" but Uku-ani and it means a land with everything or simply put a complete land. About the lady you met I think she is in love. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ChinenyeN(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2011
ogiye:

You think so? then teach me, it is not enough to just say it makes no sense. Convince me, I could take back my words.
It's not about you taking back your words. It's about the two of us reaching an understanding, if possible.

You stated "If Ukwuani people are Igbo then the word "Ukwuani" would not have existed". Now, I don't know if you are aware, but simple, linear conventional thinking shows us that the Igbo say both "ukwu" and "ani" (common knowledge). "Ukwuani" is evidently a contraction of both "ukwu" (whether it be "ukwu" for foot/base or "ukwu" greatness/bountifulness) and "ani" (land), which the Igbo use. So how exactly does your statement make sense? Essentially you're sitting here, saying the exact opposite of what we all know to be true. You're implying that Igbo neither say "ukwu" nor "ani", and likewise could never have a word/contraction such as "Ukwuani".

That's why it doesn't make sense. [b]Unless you would like to elaborate on what exactly it is that you meant. [/b]Otherwise, you are clearly and evidently (redundancy for the sake of effect) lying to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by Abagworo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2011
ogiye:

Wrong, Ukwuani does not mean southland, it is not "Ughu-ani" but Uku-ani and it means a land with everything or simply put a complete land. About the lady you met I think she is in love. cheesy grin

Hahahahahaha!Do you know that you and I speak almost the same dialect?I'm from Oguta and we share a lot.Please do not come here to give false information.While "Uku" means great or abundance,"Ukwu" refers to south.

1 Like

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by AndreUweh(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2011
ChinenyeN:

It's not about you taking back your words. It's about the two of us reaching an understanding, if possible.

You stated "If Ukwuani people are Igbo then the word "Ukwuani" would not have existed". Now, I don't know if you are aware, but simple, linear conventional thinking shows us that the Igbo say both "ukwu" and "ani" (common knowledge). "Ukwuani" is evidently a contraction of both "ukwu" (whether it be "ukwu" for foot/base or "ukwu" greatness/bountifulness) and "ani" (land), which the Igbo use. So how exactly does your statement make sense? Essentially you're sitting here, saying the exact opposite of what we all know to be true. You're implying that Igbo neither say "ukwu" nor "ani", and likewise could never have a word/contraction such as "Ukwuani".

That's why it doesn't make sense. [b]Unless you would like to elaborate on what exactly it is that you meant. [/b]Otherwise, you are clearly and evidently (redundancy for the sake of effect) lying to yourself.
Thanks Chinenye for your response. That lil boy (Ogiye) is a no-brainer.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ogiye: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2011
ChinenyeN:

No,no,no. You are driving to a different direction. I did not disagree that Ukwuani language is similar to Igbo language ok? what I've been saying is----- . Yes, we speak almost the same but not totally the same. It is because our language is not exactly the same with the Igbo language that is why it is called Ukwani. Can a  language that has a name be renamed? if yes. Why? if for whatever reason a language is renamed will you still call the people the former name or the present name? If you call Ukwani people Igbo what will you do with "ukwani"? Friend, we speaks Ukwuani language and so shall we be called,  UKWUANI PEOPLE,  I am not lying to myself or to others, what I am doing is protecting my ID.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ChinenyeN(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2011
ogiye:

No,no,no. You are driving to a different direction. I did not disagree that Ukwuani language is similar to Igbo language ok? what I've been saying is----- . Yes, we speak almost the same but not totally the same. It is because our language is not exactly the same with the Igbo language that is why it is called Ukwani. Can a  language that has a name be renamed? if yes. Why? if for whatever reason a language is renamed will you still call the people the former name or the present name? If you call Ukwani people Igbo what will you do with "ukwani"? Friend, we speaks Ukwuani language and so shall we be called,  UKWUANI PEOPLE,  I am not lying to myself or to others, what I am doing is protecting my ID.

I see. You're statement was aimed at a different direction than what I initially interpreted. My mistake then. I understand what you were getting at now, though there are some notions, which you made, that I feel need to be corrected, for the sake of reaching an understanding. Would you mind us delving into that?
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by AndreUweh(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2011
@Ogiye, you are the most confused poster in this thread. You get so much confused each time you type. The problem with you is that you are not knowledgeable enough for this sort of discussion. Ukwuani man speaks Ukwuani just as Nsukka man speaks Nsukka. But Nsukka man will not be insane to claim that what he speaks is not Igbo. This is where you are making a mockery of yourself. Ukwaniman speaks Ukwani accepted, but Ukwani just like Nsukka and other related dialects are called Igbo. No group or dialect is more Igbo than another. It seems you smoke some cheap weed before logging unto nairaland.
Earlier, in your moronic exuberance, you said Igbo people before your eyes are slaves and your ''people'', yet majority of the Ukwuanis are happy being Igbo. Even at that, The Fulani's initially called the Oyos and neighbours Yoruba meaning unbelievers. Today the Oyos and neighbours have metamorphosed to Yoruba from Yoruba. Yet that are not insane to say they are not Yorubas because Fulanis say they are unbelievers.
Boy, am sick and tired of educating you here. What sort of brain do you have?.

4 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by ogiye: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2011
ChinenyeN:

I see. You're statement was aimed at a different direction than what I initially interpreted. My mistake then. I understand what you were getting at now, though there are some notions, which you made, that I feel need to be corrected, for the sake of reaching an understanding. Would you mind us delving into that?
No, I do not mind. Bring them on, all notions you feel need be corrected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse / The African Phenotype Diversity Thread / If You Don't Have 500,000naira, You CANT Marry From Nsukka (pic Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.