Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) (62865 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something' / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them / Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother Cute In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 17, 2015
400billionman:
I am getting pissed with Ikeji and flaunting her wealth and family.

Her brain is like 2 years old..
i think say u be #400Billion man, why are you getting pissed over #500million house.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by kwinsliy(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Useless topics always hitting front page.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Ujupsy: 1:14am On Nov 17, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Shameless boy! angry

Meanwhile, i am still not convinced linda ikeja bought this house with the proceeds from blogging.

*She must have sucked so many d*cks to be able to afford this house* angry angry
I guess you are in that trade better go look for work b4 u become Pampers patient
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by sokarsenal(m): 2:13am On Nov 17, 2015
evlyn:
i bet i know my way around that house... if i want to go tief meat for pot, i can easily go and come back without being caught.....

this family too d show off biko...money miss road family grin

linda ikeju...come and tell us where you got money from to buy all these things... blogging cant give you that much.... stop using pity pity stories to front.... where did you get money from shocked EFCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol......its called NOUVEAU RICHE.......... people who have recently acquired wealth typically those perceived as ostentatious........characterized by pretentious or showy display; designed to impress....you wouldn't see DANGOTE or BILL GATES children doing this
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 17, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Haters be like "Stop living off your sis"
Last I checked Linda is not complaining.

Tell em!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by 400billionman: 3:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Sincere4u:

i think say u be #400Billion man, why are you getting pissed over #500million house.

You never chi chon chin...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by bummyla(m): 3:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Congratulations Big Sis! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by miqos02(m): 4:44am On Nov 17, 2015
charix:
You can take the bush people to the city but can never separate them from their bush ways.
exactly my thoughts
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by fairygeh(f): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2015
20pounds:
As soon as Linda is married to me, I shall send this boy back to the village or wherever he comes from. He can't be wasting my wife's money like this. He should go and make his own money...or look for a rich woman and marry too. undecided undecided

Awon goons mi go dey hail me "Oko Li--inda." cool cool

My reply: "haaa...boys mi filee joor!" tongue
You are too funny
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Mayfrank(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Later one idiot will say using France flag as dp on Facebook is an act of mental slavery. They even blame Mark Zuckerberg for not holding a campaign for Nigeria's incidents. Did Linda do anything for the missing girls.
Mtcheew
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Shameless boy! angry

Meanwhile, i am still not convinced linda ikeja bought this house with the proceeds from blogging.

*She must have sucked so many d*cks to be able to afford this house* angry angry
Was yours sucked? If she didn't suck yours, kindly stay guided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by tompat86(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2015
My dad and my mum were watching one American movie yesterday evening, when I heard the sound from the movie, I decided to join them. As we were watching the movie, a young man started to get intimate with his madam's sister. They kissed and when the guy's hand inched towards the girl’s breasts, I looked straight into my dad’s eyes and I noticed that his demeanor had changed. I decided to concentrate fully on the video. They were still kissing, when they both fell into the chair close to them. I knew something was about to happen and the guy was about to unhook the girl's bra . . . when… My Daddy looked at me with hard eyes and shouted with a loud voice “tom , have you ironed the car?”

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by demo4ril97(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2015
Wetin b Demo own? I relax my opinions til when she buy Borno sad
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by jenviv29(f): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
I pray 4 such blessing so as to bless my family like Linda's.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist4:
What is my Brother Property is my Property and therefore what is my Sister's Property is also my property Too , even though am the first Son of the house , you know that Custom and traditions lol !!! , that's Mine , the 500 Million Naira mansion bought by the Nigerian Female blogger Linda ikeji is more than what you think It is , the whole family is now enjoying the labour of one member and that is called Family Love , the Junior Brother to Nigeria Female Blogger Linda ikeji i guess is taking the better portion of the House , remember that Linda Ikeji Bought a Honda Classic CA recently for Him As his birthday Gift that was on 2014.

Photos Of Peks Enjoying The Honda Car

Now peks Ikeji is enjoying the better part of the house see photos below.

Source http://viviangist.com/linda-ikejis-brother-peks-enjoying-the-new-mansion-photos

Cc; lalasticlala , ishilove
the rate at which the media is turning into a family business in Nigeria is alarming,for her mind she won use her influence launch this no talent into the media stream,nice I blame empire,na dem start all this rubbish.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
viviangist3:
@ lalasticlala , ISHILOVE , SEUN FP

front page na by force?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by umesichibuzor: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=40089953]Shameless boy! angry

*She must have sucked so many d*cks to be able to afford this house*

All the ones you've been sucking could only buy you abortion pills,women always jealous of each other's success, Linda is smart and innovative,even professional oloshos barely pay heavy rent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo / Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.