Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion (58512 Views)

Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / Abia State Pioneers Cement Based Roads. Daily Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
I see badly designed road.

Absence of pedestrian path, presence of open sewage = Fail.

This is 21st century black people!!

1 Like

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Teeboy22(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
loomer:
Hope e go last?

Lol...sure na
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by AdeniyiA(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
ndufrank:
Mods afam4eva Sexkills and Mukina I think this dude deserve coverage

lol... sexkillz indeed, when last did u visit the forum.. ?? cheesy

Seun as referee raised a red card for him... lipsrsealed
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Nadoson1(m): 12:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Trut:
Lubbish... That cement road will not last more than a year, with the rate of heavy duty trucks that plies every nook and cranny of Aba. Go and see the silly drainage they're building along Aba-Owerri, at Umungasi market and Osisioma. It has take them more than 4 months in that drainage and work done so far is from here to there.

Tell your Governor to visit Enugu and see the quality of roads done in that state.

The annoying part of it that the contractors doing the works doesn't have LABEL.
IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT OVI IS DOING, BETTER GO AND HUG 330KV POWER TRANSFORMER AND DIE OFF. NONSENSE
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Nadoson1(m): 12:45am On Nov 17, 2015
Rossikk:

TELL THE GOVERNOR HE'S A CRIMINAL. WHERE ARE PEDESTRIANS SUPPOSED TO WALK ALONG THIS PRIMITIVE SO CALLED ROAD? WHY ARE THE DRAINS NOT COVERED?

IDIOTT CLAIMING TO BE A GOVERNOR!
YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION CAN NEVER ATTAIN OVI'S HEIGHT OK. HE IS EVEN TRYING TO BUILD, I WILL EVEN ADVICE HIM TO POCKET HIS MONEY AFTER ALL HE IS NOT THE FIRST GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE. IDIOTS THAT CAN NEVER APPRECIATE A GOOD THING

1 Like

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by KA24DETT(m): 1:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Everbody has to understand something.. Fact. No matter what u build a road with, if you do not have appropriate drainage, the road will not last. Drainage is everything.
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by loomer: 3:06am On Nov 17, 2015
Teeboy22:

Lol...sure na

Nice bro
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 17, 2015
TruthHurts1:

Na Wa O! So it's now become impossible to have a civil discussion, with CIVIL language between grown-ups on Nairaland.
Politics has poisoned our souls, what a shame.

Now u know why some people refer to Nigeria as a zoo! How do u expect civility from wild animals?
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by feeloscar(m): 4:00am On Nov 17, 2015
francondu:
Good but not good enough. Oomnne Drive road Osisioma Aba, one of the roads Abia State Government is using cement based tecnology to build. This road is nearing completion but by looking at the texture and thickness of the road though from picture perspective,I don't think this road will last for more than 15 years. My opinion, I may be wrong though.
What's the texture like because from the pics, I can't see jack,same with the thickness. Rigid pavements are better and much more expensive than flexible pavements. When ever it starts deteriorating, it could be overlaid with bitumen.
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by bummyla(m): 4:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Doesn't look bad to me! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by fm7070: 5:41am On Nov 17, 2015
the governor is trying to cut cost (hope it will not be over inflated). But the good thing about the road is that it has drainage.
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by donbabajeff(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Kudos to VOI,Aba-owerri road and slumps like ohanku needs this most!
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by texazzpete(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Nadoson1:
YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION CAN NEVER ATTAIN OVI'S HEIGHT OK. HE IS EVEN TRYING TO BUILD, I WILL EVEN ADVICE HIM TO POCKET HIS MONEY AFTER ALL HE IS NOT THE FIRST GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE. IDIOTS THAT CAN NEVER APPRECIATE A GOOD THING

'Pocket his money'?
Is it his money? You have no idea how Governance should work and yet you dare to call someone else an 'idiot'?

People like you - sycophants, buttlickers - are part of the reason why Nigeria is still yet to attain true greatness
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Rossikk(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Nadoson1:
I don't blame you. It's your lack of exposure and bushness that's worrying you. By the way, it's not "his money", but the people's. Thanks.
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by enginer050(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2015
kingofdemons:
only found in the so called killer party's state

apc is a fraud

apc is bokoharam - DSS

u ar a bungaloo
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Chukazu: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Zuria:
Would take Ikpeazu seriously when he completes Akoli-Alayi Road...its a shorter Road to Ohafia Army Barracks grin grin

obviously you are soliciting for your constituency project
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Chukazu: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2015
francondu:
am not his fan in any way I only criticised his work without resorting to insults nor uneccesary praises to him.we are not in europe and can't attain the same level of infrasructural developement with the europeans

and whose says we can't attain same infrastructural development of Europe?
that's a caged and backward mentality
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Topman0001(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2015
You can't assume that the road may not last for more than 15 yrs, i'm a civil Engr, and i'm in position to tell u that there're two types of road pavement, the common bituminous road is an example of flexible pavement while the concrete road is an example of rigid pavement. Though i can't acertain the quality of job done, but if well made, i can asure u that it will definitly double the life span of bituminous roads.
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by richidinho(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Trut:
Lubbish... That cement road will not last more than a year, with the rate of heavy duty trucks that plies every nook and cranny of Aba. Go and see the silly drainage they're building along Aba-Owerri, at Umungasi market and Osisioma. It has take them more than 4 months in that drainage and work done so far is from here to there.

Tell your Governor to visit Enugu and see the quality of roads done in that state.

The annoying part of it that the contractors doing the works doesn't have LABEL.

mu.mu na label u wnt chop?
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by vicnairaland: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2015
IGBOS THE PROBLEM IS OUR LEADERS THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT TO COMPLEX, POVERTY MENTALITY .SO FACE THEM NOT THE GOVT.ALL THOSE ROADS IN THE EAST THAT ARE NOT TARED LIKE "ENUGU-ONITSHA" ABA-PORT ETC.IF THE GOVERNORS HAD COME TOGETHER WITH PEOPLE LIKE INWEANYAWU,UKIWE,EZIEFE ETC AND MEET ANY FED GOVT FOR ASSISTANCE THIS ROADS WOULD HAVE LONG BEEN DONE.FORGET ABOUT BIAFRA AND FOCUS ON BUILDING THE EAST. BIAFRA WILL COME WHEN THE IGBOS ARE READY TO UNITE.
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by QuotaSystem: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2015
Fashola has to upgrade our National building standards.
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by QuotaSystem: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2015
The level of mediocrity exhibited amongst our youths is nauseating by the way. Something has to be done.
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Change2015(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Rossikk:

My brother, pls visit ordinary Jamaica. You cannot see a single road built there without sidewalks and covered drains. Even in rural areas!! So long as it's a populated area, it must have those facilities. Yet their biggest exports are bananas and sensii.....!

Kingston, Jamaica. This is not even a rich area o! Just a regular busy street.

It is just so painful to have an ordinary citizen talk like that. At least we know his attitude before he will become the typical public servant who treats his fellow citizens like crap.

1 Like

Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Ukemeh247: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
WORDS OF PROPHECY by
#UkemeHenryProphetic on 5/11/2015.

In the vision of the night in the morning of 5th/Nov./2015, The Spirit of God opened again my eyes into the
#FUTURE_OF_NIGERIA ;
He showed to me #UkemeHenry a tragic and heartbreaking event in the Nation Nigeria that shall claim hundreds (100&Plus) of lives.
I saw the people in severe pain and devastated state due to this evil event.

PRAYER FORCE:
In the name of Jesus Christ, Let's pray against every Satanic Programmings and Agendas to cause pains and sudden death in Nigeria throughout last days of year 2015.

Let's Pray that God alone should frustrate and avert every negative token and evil happenings in Nigeria this season in Jesus mighty name.

Let's pray and cover the waterways, roads, airways and airways with the #BloodOfJesus. That we should not loose our love ones to any evil disaster this season in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

To God be all praises.
God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless You.
#UkemeHenryProphetic
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by nelharry(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
It gonna take a lot of work n God's grace 4 Aba. To b like Enugu oo, evry one knows in d whole East, no place to b compared to Enugu in terms of road network.. Evn in PDP messed up, @least smtin gud came out frm them in Enugu.. wink
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by Abagworo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
nelharry:
It gonna take a lot of work n God's grace 4 Aba. To b like Enugu oo, evry one knows in d whole East, no place to b compared to Enugu in terms of road network.. Evn in PDP messed up, @least smtin gud came out frm them in Enugu.. wink

Each place has its peculiar problems. The level of decay In Aba infrastructure is only comparable to pre-Amaechi Rivers State. Enugu or Imo has not experienced such decay.

2ndly Enugu city has a higher civilised population ratio making Government sanitisation work easier. It is on the news how Aba traders attacked urban renewal task force team burning vehicles and inflicting injuries. This Biafran matter is not even helping as the Aba citizens are the most gullible to Kanu's fraud.
Re: The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion by ndufrank: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2015
AdeniyiA:

lol... sexkillz indeed, when last did u visit the forum.. ?? cheesy

Seun as referee raised a red card for him... lipsrsealed
That niga was always banning me,thankgod for that hacking I for dey ban till 2095 imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.