Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Advice Urgently Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Urgently Needed (592 Views)

Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. / Pls Advice Urgently Nairalanders... / Advice Urgently Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Urgently Needed by 1Cor10vs26(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
as of this morning i was feeling great but right now i feel like i died sometime this afternoon.

was using my dad's new phone to check somethings online' he doesnt carry it around since he not yet conversant with it. i had to do something that involved climbing a chair; i didnt want to put it in my pocket so i dont break the screen accidentally so i dropped it on the hood of the car parked not far away. i later got down from where i was and opened the gate for the car i kept a phone on.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by Fertilenigeria: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
It therefore mean that the phone is gone for good. Go clean and tell your dad what happened
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by ArchEnemy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Phew!
And ve you asked the owner of the car if he saw any phone? It's a slim chance at luck
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by 1Cor10vs26(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
dont know how it happened bt neither myself now the two occupants noticed that there was a phone there.

it was a while later that i remembered, it was too late though, i codedly called my mum to ask if anything was sighted on the car(i no mention say na pman new phone o) she said she saw nothing. they've gotten back and there's not the slightest hint in their expressions that anything is amiss.
pls advice am very confused right now
Re: Advice Urgently Needed by StPete: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oboy, gbege is your last name. Just imagine d worst. But then again, no matter what happens your dad can't kill ya.

(1) (Reply)

Photo - Two Men Agree To Marry One Woman Already With Kids In Kenya: / Ladies Cover Yourself Like The Ipad/iphone / How Do You Feel When The Whole World Knows You Are Having Your Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.