Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. (7519 Views)

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Teespice(f): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2015
old gist.
tell us something new.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by SAMBARRY: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2015
cococandy:

Goat
I've done the needful already cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by SAMBARRY: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2015
These are the kinds of threads that gets kanwuliajara pissed and when she gives it to you people now,you will call her annoying grin

When will you people leave your caveman mentality lipsrsealed
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by SAMBARRY: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2015
coolzeal:
The parts of Christianity that are supposedly "oppressive" are mostly taken out of context passages that urged early Christians to respect the temporal/natural order as understood at the time in the physical world and not to defy the existing social structure two millennial ago. This is 21st century and you need to make adjustment to the reality of life: That men and women are equal and at such, respect is reciprocal to both sexes.
I taya o

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by SAMBARRY: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2015
So tell me why y'all hate chimanda wink grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by zeb04(f): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2015
weak men ask women to reduce their standards. this weak men will transfer this inferiority complex to the next generation. what a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by lilmax(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Op you made a mistake @gen 3:5

You made a Second mistake saying women shouldnt have wealth cheesy so why them get certificate?

Men have been placed to be natural providers,just provide for your family no matter the wealth of your wife.....shikena

And lastly leave equal rights and it will leave you alone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
coolzeal:
Respect allows you to accept another person’s point of view whole-heartedly. Consider and value your spouse’s perspectives or suggestions. Let your partner know that your respect and value for him or her supersedes the specific issue you are discussing. In order words, communication is the mortal of every solid relationship.

Correct!
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
lilmax:
Op you made a mistake @gen 3:5

You made a Second mistake saying women shouldnt have wealth cheesy so why them get certificate?

Men have been placed to be natural providers,just provide for your family no matter the wealth of your wife.....shikena

And lastly leave equal rights and it will leave you alone grin

No mistake. I never said the Bible says women shouldn't have wealth. It just a public opinion that, its harder for wealthy ladies finding a faithful husbands. Which we can all testify to. We shouldn't start mentioning names.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by KanwuliaJara: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
These are the kinds of threads that gets kanwuliajara pissed and when she gives it to you people now,you will call her annoying grin

When will you people leave your caveman mentality lipsrsealed

Nne! You know I don't do these kinds of threads ke! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Teespice:
old gist.

tell us something new.

Hey beautiful, are you married? If you're not, quit this attitude asap.
Its for your own good grin
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Griffon:
Does it mean that God's curse was wrongly allocated?

What happened to the dominance of those men who does the whole laundry at home, cook, and run errands for their wives?

Did they encounter a default-mode-dysfunction?

Those are the normal dream husband of these high-class ladies.

But me, I jump am pass. Olorun ma je. Tufiiakwa
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wait so are u saying women shouldn't be rich or amass wealth? Una's mentality sickens me at times like I actually feel like vomiting

You amass wealth even more than King Solomon. But can you submit to a lesser man in terms of wealth? They won't even come to you. No man wants to marry a competition.

Now you can start vomiting all you want.

The truth they say is not only bitter but also irritating.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
that is not what he meant, what he is saying that its a man's world and women should learn to be submissive to their husbands irrespective of the wealth she may have obtain.

Guy, God go surely grant you 5000000GB mental capacity
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
MsBliss:

Humility is a rare gift.

You find more humble men than women. I lie?
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Teespice(f): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Maximus85:

Hey beautiful, are you married? If you're not, quit this attitude asap. Its for your own good grin
what attitude?
can't I air my opinions again?

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
So tell me why y'all hate chimanda wink grin tongue

Chimamanda Adichie Warns Not To be Called 'Mrs' But 'Miss'
Y'all should read this interview, this woman disregarded our culture and values. She wants to do what she wants and is telling other women the same.https://www.naij.com/60868.html
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Maximus85:

You amass wealth even more than King Solomon. But can you submit to a lesser man in terms of wealth? They won't even come to you. No man wants to marry a competition.

Lol truth ke? Na nonsense I dey read for here o. @bolded, Speak for urself or at least say some. There's nothing said about women amassing wealth in the Bible and those are my rules to live by not some NLers misguided viewpoints, no offense.

Make sure you marry as poor a woman as possible okay so she will not be any where close to competition for u. grin

And if I may ask, what of those women that didn't make their own money per se, like they have their family money that they are inheriting or they're from an extremely wealthy background. What happens to them?

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by bukatyne(f): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Maximus85:

@Bold:
1. Is a woman earning more than her husband = to her competing with him?
2. Do you know the ratio of women who earn more than their husbands?
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
that is not what he meant, what he is saying that its a man's world and women should learn to be submissive to their husbands irrespective of the wealth she may have obtain.
Read again. And u don't define what he meant for him as if u can even know what he meant.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Read again. And u don't define what he meant for him as if u can even know what he meant.

STFU, u rude small girl
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Maximus85:

Guy, God go surely grant you 5000000GB mental capacity
LOL
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
STFU, u rude small girl
Yeah yeah it eventually always deteriorates to this. Bros u are free to go now, nothing more to say abi?
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah yeah it eventually always deteriorates to this. Bros u are free to go now, nothing more to say abi?
ABEG sweeerve jor

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by IndianaJay: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Maximus85:
God originated marriage. He arranged the first on in the garden of Eden. He made the Woman to support the man and the man taking care and loving the woman like himself. It was supposed to be like that for ever but the woman fell for the devil's deceit.
We won't blame her cos the devil is a higher spirit but he didn't force her, did he? No. He just showed her that "hey woman, you can be better than your husband" and she grabbed it - she ate the fruit and when her husband returned, she placed his head on either her laps or bosom and fed him the forbidden fruit. But No, we can't blame her but God was furious and cursed the woman, He said "Your husband will Dominate you"

This is where I'm am going to.

God said your husband will dominate you but no woman is ready to be completely dominated. Those married won't enjoy the married if they fail to accept God's pronouncement. And solely cos of this, some women don't want to get married.

The truth is, no matter how much a man loves a woman, that curse is still there, he will still want to dominate you. Some men are worse but it's not them, it's the curse. Who brought it about? We aren't blaming but the Woman caused the curse. And now they don't want to dance to the music they produced.

God is ever faithful, he didn't remove the curse but out of pity he gave us the Bible where he instructed men and women on how to manage each other till he remove the curse. Are these people even using this Marriage manual - the Bible? The Bible never said a man should submit to his wife cos God can never contradict himself. He said a woman should submit and have deep respect for her husband and the husband in turn should love his wife deeply and treat her like a fragile vessel.

Today, our women wouldn't submit, they are fighting for equal rights, in fact I once saw Women church. I mean strictly women.
This is one of the reasons some women will never get married because they don't and will never submit themselves to a man.

This takes us to the second reason. In the quest to topple man's dominion, they amass wealth for themselves. Except someone reacher than you, there no chance that a man, I mean a man with balls will come close to you for marriage. If one comes, he's there either to Bleep you or take part of your money.

These things are evident out there.

To our men, married, don't take this as an excuse to treat your WIVES lesser. You can't live without THEM, they make us thick. And in a normal world, a woman isn't complete without a head, a crown, a MAN.

So, if you're still single at 30 and you're not ready to accept this simple facts, help yourself, reduce yourself and ask God to find you a good man. There re fools out there calling themselves men. Just accept that a man naturally must sometimes or always want to dominate you. God has placed you below him. Stay there and if he's a Good man, you will be happy forever. He will dominate you but not always. In fact he will respect you and sometimes even submit to you. But first, put yourself down. Please do.

Visiting mumcee, staying over for like 3 days before I resume hustling..... She just brought this delicious delicacy to my room in her house. Got to go guys.

Hate me or love me, I've said my own.

Nb: no time to check for typos. In case you see gbagaun.... Dodge am.

@Op....Try not to take offence but I have a few questions.

Why in God's name would any normal human being want to dominate another person??

What do people do with this domination they seek??

Can marriage not work without dominance?

Does it make you feel better about yourself? Does it feel your ego? Does it make you feel more like a man??

Every human being is on earth for a reason, a woman is not property to be dominated, the same way your mother and father invested in you, trained you as a human being is the same way her parents did too, why then do you think the best way to be happy as a man with a woman is by dominating her??

Look....marriages that work out and last as long are marriages where the man is a friend to his wife, he cares for her like a father and a brother and she respects him as such.

Mutual respect, understanding, true friendship, love, thoughtfulness, are some of the keys to long lasting healthy relationships, not by dominating your woman and not allowing her be her own person.

Sit there and be looking for who to dominate, afterall women don't have people too, they were plucked from orange trees, so they can't want to be their own person, someone must always dominate a woman for her to be useful to society.

A dominated/oppressed woman is a woman who will grow to resent you as time goes by.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by cococandy(f): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Look at the kind of posh reply you're giving to that wack sick post. grin

IndianaJay:

Why in God's name would any normal human being want to dominate another person??

Does it make you feel better about yourself? Does it feel your ego? Does it make you feel more like a man??

Every human being is on earth for a reason, a woman is not property to be dominated, the same way your mother and father invested in you, trained you as a human being is the same way her parents did too, why then do you think the best way to be happy as a man with a woman is by dominating her??

Look....marriages that work out and last as long are marriages where the man is a friend to his wife, he cares for her like a father and a brother and she respects him as such.

Mutual respect, understanding, true friendship, love, thoughtfulness, are some of the keys to long lasting healthy relationships, not by dominating your woman and not allowing her be her own person.

Sit there and be looking for who to dominate, afterall women don't have people too, they were plucked from orange trees, so they can't want to be their own person, someone must always dominate a woman for her to be useful to society.

A dominated/oppressed woman is a woman who will grow to resent you as time goes by.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
IndianaJay:

No offence, but you've not read the post.
No matter how you see it. It is the fact. It's one of the punishments for disobedience in the garden of Eden. No one says it's normal but God has spoken and who can question or go against him? Please read Genesis 3:16. No be me write am.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
bukatyne:

@Bold:
1. Is a woman earning more than her husband = to her competing with him?
2. Do you know the ratio of women who earn more than their husbands?

The man can't cope, he'd feel lesser and that's not how he's wired.

To the second question, I agree and that's why we have soo many over 30s still unmarried.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by bukatyne(f): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Maximus85:

The man can't cope, he'd feel lesser and that's not how he's wired.

To the second question, I agree and that's why we have soo many over 30s still unmarried.

Ok
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by Maximus85(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol truth ke? Na nonsense I dey read for here o. @bolded, Speak for urself or at least say some. There's nothing said about women amassing wealth in the Bible and those are my rules to live by not some NLers misguided viewpoints, no offense.

Make sure you marry as poor a woman as possible okay so she will not be any where close to competition for u. grin

And if I may ask, what of those women that didn't make their own money per se, like they have their family money that they are inheriting or they're from an extremely wealthy background. What happens to them?

What we are preaching is that ladies should swallow their prides, be humble and move on from there. Bitter as it is, men can't stand it. It's not their making, it's Eve's fault. In the garden, Adam wasn't dominating Eve before they ate the fruit, I mean before Eve fed him the forbidden fruit. If Adam was dominating, he would have questioned even why she should go pick the fruit without communicating with him.
Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by ifyjohnson(f): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
I believe God has given both men and women the power to make wealth so real men shouldn't be intimated over a woman's wealth on the other hand respect is earned yes a woman should be submissive to her man doesn't mean the man have to dominate her. Marriage is two mature pple coming together to leave together n these can only be possible when there is mutual respect, love and understanding and of course support. So Op the issue of dominance is on called for nobody is a slave but then again like I said before a woman should be submissive to her man. And you will agree with me submission happens when the man loves his wife dearly as commanded by the Bible so it's a two way thing

My two cents

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. by mezabo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
true talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Wife Join Cash And Effort To Build House/business With Her Husband. / I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me / Beautiful Bouncy/ Bouncing Castle For Sale in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.