Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos (27757 Views)

Brother Of UNIMAID Prof Killed By Boko Haram Writes A Touching Letter To Shekau / Brother Of Lt. Col. Umusu Killed By Boko Haram Writes Buhari / Oyo Advertises Sale Of Public Schools On Newspaper( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by tivta(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Adebowale89:
they should count Lagos out of this because they'll failed million times, if they plan even if we aren't unite in everything. southwest don't joke with their collective security.

Lagos is not borno, make someone help me wake them up from their dream.

Because of juju or what? Have you forgotten what happened in Kenya? That is what we all said when 911 happened, that Nigerians value life hence can't go into terrorism, now see what is happening? My own prayer is when ever they do attack may they not touch any of my family, keep living in denial...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by hansad: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
ShopAffordables:

I wish I understand what you just said especially how it affects the topic I just responded to...
Pretend you no understand simple English again.

My point was that Baba Awo tried everything to make education free for his Yoruba. But with one Nigeria still on after Boko Haram who says Western Education is haram, some Yoruba Muslims still drag the rest of Yoruba to still stick to one Nigeria, instead of Yoruba exiting Nigeria to have unhindered education for Baba Awo's descendants.

Is what you posted not about scare of Boko haram causing closure of school gates in a Yoruba town?
Or you don't know that majority of the Yorubas who want to die with one Nigeria are the Muslim Yorubas looking forward to Sokoto Califate for directive?
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by ernesty20(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na ordinary boko haram dey make them stop morning assembly? These South West people sabi fear faaa angry
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by Adebowale89(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nicepoker:
just calm. Down don't make noise cos when they strike na north u go run go meet ur master.

Whats this South East soul saying?? leaving sense for nonsense. mtcheww
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by Adebowale89(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
tivta:

Because of juju or what? Have you forgotten what happened in Kenya? That is what we all said when 911 happened, that Nigerians value life hence can't go into terrorism, now see what is happening? My own prayer is when ever they do attack may they not touch any of my family, keep living in denial...

if you are updated with news you will comprehend that, this lifeless human being have tried all they could do to launch attacks in Lagos severally but they failed. my brother before God we rescue you, you have to rescue yourself by doing the needful
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Adebowale89:

Whats this South East soul saying?? leaving sense for nonsense. mtcheww
fear written all over u. Its the yoruba trademark. FEAR. U go run leave Southwest. Slave
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by Adebowale89(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nicepoker:
fear written all over u. Its the yoruba trademark. FEAR. U go run leave Southwest. Slave

when they transfer those boko boys prisoners to Una place...na xoxo cry cry everyday. you just came up with a ridiculous analysis that doesn't have a logical thesis

how does my above comment sounded as fears. you have to apply intellectual reasoning before u quote someone and if u don't have time to apply that then shut up your mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by omojeesu(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by ifko: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
The change is here
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
slimpoppa:
Pray for Lagos.
why?? wetin come be Oba lagoon job. let him drown all boko haram na

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by macaranta(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
plz Not Lagos o...@bh
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bonapart:
If there wasn't islam in this world....
could you please shut up if you have nothing sensible to say....#dumbass

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by idupaul: 1:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Did the press have to carry this news .. Don't they know by carry this as news the might catch the attention of Boko haram strategist and make the actually plan a Lagos attack.. Terrorist love attacking people who are scared of them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by tollytexy(m): 2:52am On Nov 17, 2015
lol someone is playing a mind game. BH will never create awareness of possible strike

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by absoluteSuccess: 3:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
see who de talk. Just remain inside one iron box and pray.
Nicepoker:
Nicepoker:
just calm. Down don't make noise cos when they strike na north u go run go meet ur master.
Nicepoker:

Hate has blur your mind to the need to believe that evil is evil.

what if the thing you anticipate for other happens to you?
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by goshen26: 3:53am On Nov 17, 2015
We are watching
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by IRREVO: 4:00am On Nov 17, 2015
Let's stop this gospel of fear and do the needfull;spread more security awareness informations,be more vigilant of suspicious elements,as much as possible stay away from crowded spots. We overcame ebola we can overcome Boko Haram as a nation if we stay focused and united in purpose. Save lives, stay save, they can't scare us to submission, christians don't fold fold your hand report all suspicious items and persons to the police, we are more than them. God bless Nigeria, Long live CHRISTIANITY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by hurlapapa(m): 4:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Bonapart:
If there wasn't islam in this world....
You are just an idiot
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 17, 2015
For me I think the federal govt. is hiding some thing from Nigerians.
I smell Islamization policy.
Pls. don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by bellotaofeek: 4:51am On Nov 17, 2015
What's the problem with this Hausa -Fulani animal tribe by the way? They should be in the planet mercury that is the closest to sun. Not this our precious earth cos they are not fit here and they know that. Fucking Allien***** tongue
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by Korrection(m): 4:59am On Nov 17, 2015
nowhere is safe...france was bombed.....terrorism is widespread ...
69MissedCalls:
well, who dey stay 9ja b4? I dey go Bahamas undecided
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by felifeli: 6:12am On Nov 17, 2015
queenstl:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/boko-haram-scare-lagos-schools-cancel-morning-assemblies-gates-shut/

Psychological terror is now the new BH bombs. I am sure the letters were written by some students who don't want to go to school anymore and only want to enjoy their self on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2015
absoluteSuccess:

Hate has blur your mind to the need to believe that evil is evil.

what if the thing you anticipate for other happens to you?
am not hating bro.
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Adebowale89:

when they transfer those boko boys prisoners to Una place...na xoxo cry cry everyday. you just came up with a ridiculous analysis that doesn't have a logical thesis

how does my above comment sounded as fears. you have to apply intellectual reasoning before u quote someone and if u don't have time to apply that then shut up your mouth
like u said they were transferred to the east. Most of ur brothers were happy when the igbos complained. Bro take heart now ur turn. Deal with it. I pray they don't strike close to u.
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by hujjat(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2015
What is wrong with this dude called bonapart ok bone apart
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by samplegirl(f): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2015
nickkylawve:
Ah i Still l dnt understand what this people derives in killing humans sad

Killing people is a gateway to obtaining key to their heaven where they will ENJOY their promised virgins.
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
When as boko haram become so kind to be creating awareness before exhibiting their animalistic tendency.

I think a truant, naughty boy playing pranks on his teachers.
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by absoluteSuccess: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
am not hating bro.
Alright,
Those sons of darkness will lose their stronghold, and be disbanded
they will fail in their evil act outside their domain of interest.
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by Fearcom(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Boko haram doesn't send warning letters. They attack. They bomb. They kill. In this case, their greatest weapon is fear. And they have used it without bombing a single target in Lagos.
Re: Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos by absoluteSuccess: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2015
samplegirl:

Killing people is a gateway to obtaining key to their heaven where they will ENJOY their promised virgins.

In case those virgins were as old as the religion, gosh! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From A Foiled Suicide Bomb Attack At University Of Maiduguri Today / Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable / Facts About The Lagos State Auction Of Vehicles By Jubril Gawat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.