Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa (5539 Views)

Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 / Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO / 2015: Tinubu Wanted To Be VP, Opposed Osinbajo As VP - Buhari's Authorized Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by aresa: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2015

Former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu receives an award as the ‘Pillar of Culture in Africa,’ at the All Africa Music Awards, AFRMA 2015 held yesterday November 15th at the Eko Hotel and Suites Lagos.

while making remarks after been honoured as the “Pillar of African Art and Culture” by the African Union, AU at this year’s edition of AFRIMA, Asiwaju called on African youths to develop their full potentials in arts and culture so as to deal with the problem of poverty on the continent.
“There’s no doubt that art and culture can be used to tackle poverty in Africa. We have seen the economic opportunities of our talented youths blossoming. In the last five years, their contributions to Nigeria’s Growth Domestic Product, GDP through art and culture have improved tremendously. The contribution of our artists is a phenomenon now and we can take the advantage to tackle the scourge of poverty,” Tinubu told thousands of ross sections of guests.

The former governor, who expressed his appreciation to the African Union Commission for the honour, said AFRIMA has shown there are sense of cultural variables that can be appreciated in the African diversity. And that the award organisers has demonstrated how Africa talents can be brought together to promote peace, wealth and prosperity in the country.

http://an24.net/2015/11/16/afrima-2015-tinubu-emerges-as-pillar-of-culture-in-africa/
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by estherdim: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
old news
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by FreeGlobe(f): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nobody knows this opolo eyes in my village and these clowns are talking Africa? Tinubu should go back to playing his ludo games in yorubaland
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by Kyase(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Nobody knows this opolo eyes in my village and these clowns are talking Africa? Tinubu should go back to playing his ludo games in yorubaland
and no body in your entire tribe can match him abi?

3 Likes

Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by FreeGlobe(f): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kyase:
and no body in your entire tribe can match him abi?
opolo eyes is a learner, even his role model awolowo cannot stand my leaders
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by Kyase(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Namely?
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by FreeGlobe(f): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kyase:

Namely?
One of my leaders thrashed awolowo (opolo eyes mentor), in a free and fair poll in yorubaland
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by Toeyoursea(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
This man just knows how to remain relevant.

2 Likes

Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by Kyase(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

One of my leaders thrashed awolowo (opolo eyes mentor), in a free and fair poll in yorubaland
That Nigerian?
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by FreeGlobe(f): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kyase:

That Nigerian?
opolo eyes is a ludo chiampion
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by princdebola201(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Blablablabla u mean that ur leader that dress like a woman gringrin in order to escape to ivory coast

4 Likes

Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by aresa: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Awolow achieved so many Firsts in Nigeria and Africa while your village leaders achieved nothing which set you up to me social and economic migrants all over the country.

Asiwaju wrestled the SW away from your worthless jona and his PDP and is a major political force to recon with all over while your useless and incompetent village leaders not only sold out, they could not even manage and keep alive your worthless AGPA party..

Your leaders locally and nationally are low weights and irrelevant villagers with zero ability to effect anything to effect anything in Nigeria

Now you losers and zero identity miscreants relegated to weird voices on radio Biafra spewing nothing but hate and bitterness..

The only leader you clowns have is a common transistor radion spewing hate, bigotry and anger all over iboland..

Losers..

4 Likes

Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by Kyase(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Hmm i wan sleep i no get ur time, sexy eyes
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by FreeGlobe(f): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
aresa:

[s]Awolow achieved so many Firsts in Nigeria and Africa while your village leaders achieved nothing which set you up to me social and economic migrants all over the country.

Asiwaju wrestled the SW away from your worthless jona and his PDP and is a major political force to recon with all over while your useless and incompetent village leaders not only sold out, they could not even manage and keep alive your worthless AGPA party..

Your leaders locally and nationally are low weights and irrelevant villagers with zero ability to effect anything to effect anything in Nigeria

Now you losers and zero identity miscreants relegated to weird voices on radio Biafra spewing nothing but hate and bitterness..

The only leader you clowns have is a common transistor radion spewing hate, bigotry and anger all over iboland..

Losers..[/s]

watch, this was after your opolo eyes leader abandoned his ludo games in yorubaland to go play chess in Abuja. Indeed a learner cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f52RQ_hCck

Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by FreeGlobe(f): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kyase:

Hmm i wan sleep i no get ur time, sexy eyes

grin grin grin

opolo eyes is a learner cheesy
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by babasolo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bad belle is allowed is allowed

2 Likes

Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by pus96: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
[size=28pt]Which culture, north culture or what.

Adult illiterate, Ahmed Magaji Tinubu is a north name.. What type of Adult illiterate are this... I cant laugh. this is awada kere kere

Ahmed Magaji Tinubu, Do you mean hausa culture.. Some people are confuse
When he stole all of your money, and made all of you olodo.

Olodo rabata, ojo eje
lo mo je.
Oni lo iwe mo,
slate lo ma lo.

May God deliver us from F9

What do you expect from children who sit on the floor why Tinubu stole the money..

they will not know anything.

People who went to School that looks like Korani schools.

Tinubu have produce Adult illiterate. Ke ke Olodo.
class of Olodo.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1154431_students_onthe_floor_jpg64de57d8b91f4dfd82737de0b9c2da9d

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5p4ce3h1q0f.7e1fa5fb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/WIVDVt8kbBd6P56-2*Nk6CfhX18sP1nu3whnv7vwXthDW-ccsjMZ6ydVOWURaf9K-YoCH1CwaQv-OHswiU6R9n7IgajRM-C8/floorwriting.jpg[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/197512_lagos1_jpge9f864475f4c9ad669a5acb3ce5dd8f2

1 Like

Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by Kyase(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

grin grin grin

Nawahooooooo e never do u ne?
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by aresa: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

watch, this was after your opolo eyes leader abandoned his ludo games in yorubaland to go play chess in Abuja. Indeed a learner cheesy cheesy

https://wwch?v=5f52RQ_hCck
[/s]

I was expecting you to name your so called village leaders, but that was not a fair expectation on my part, but let me help you.

Below is your one and only leader.... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2704522_117602181146395022147078736474623708243534n_jpeg124b9342ddf7a24ac2752067bbf0556d

Btw, the above clown and your leader dey gather dust inside jail... grin

3 Likes

Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by Kyase(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

grin grin grin

Nawahooooooo e never do u ne?
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
[size=15pt]drug dealer that is sitting on all yoloba amala head destiny[/size]
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by devilishM: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

There are 2 leaders of the Igbo tribe. One is ojuku of cursed memory who ran to Ivory coast during the civil war, another is an Albino who is crying now in prison. Lolx
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
[size=18pt]yoloba sycophants gave him the award, we all know that.[/size]
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by FreeGlobe(f): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]I was expecting you to name your so called village leaders, but that was not a fair expectation on my part, but let me help you.

Below is your one and only leader.... grin

Btw, the above clown and your leader dey gather dust inside jail... grin[/s]
A source confirmed Saraki was at the verge of attacking opolo eyes before Dogara intervened. Look at opolo eyes scared as hell. Ludo champion cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by FreeGlobe(f): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
devilishM:

There are 2 leaders of the Igbo tribe. One is ojuku of cursed memory who ran to Ivory coast during the civil war, another is an Albino who is crying now in prison. Lolx
opolo eyes must avoid the mistakes of awolowo.. which is taking rat poison grin grin
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by shakaZuIlu: 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
devilishM:

Lalasticlala obinoscopy The is rule 2
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by devilishM: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

opolo eyes must avoid the mistakes of awolowo.. which is taking rat poison grin grin

Lol you mean you wanna die like ojuku. He died like a rat, he was deaf and dumb while FFk bang his wife. Lol
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by devilishM: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Lalasticlala, seun, This troll is back again. Same person as kingofdemon. Pls do the needful. Rule 19.

God bless you.
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

Caution!!!
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by aresa: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

A source confirmed Saraki was at the verge of attacking opolo eyes before Dogara intervened. Look at opolo eyes scared as hell. Ludo champion
[/s]

Any unintelligent rubbish to avoid listing your worthless village leaders...

Oponu village bingo....

2 Likes

Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
devilishM:

Lalasticlala, seun, This troll is back again. Same person as kingofdemon. Pls do the needful. Rule 19.

God bless you.

The guy is operating 2 monikers at a time this evening.
Re: AFRIMA 2015: Tinubu Emerges As ‘pillar Of Culture In Africa by devilishM: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

The guy is operating 2 monikers at a time this evening.
He is frustrated. From kingofdemon to shakazullu. Lalasticlala will surely do the needful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why the Yoruba Nation is not seeking for secession / Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi / Jewish Brothers Open To Kanu Where It Is Written Of The Igbos In Torah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.