Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (33701 Views)

Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & Wife, Kudirat Abimbola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by magneto(m): 7:06am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm....ijay ijay, its been a long journey since absssi wink
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmm hmm hmm
*clears throat*

Heres my comment/questions

1. Tot Laila is a hausa name, but she is an igbo lady, is she now a fulani Slave like her brothers on nairaland call anyone who tries to assiciate with the north.

2. 3kids in 7years, tot its only Fulani and yolobar that gives birth like that, are the igbos now beign foolish like the yolobar and Fulani?

3. Heard the igbos have now realised their foolishness and wants to willingly vote for a northerner come 2019 even though They hate the yorubas for doing same in 2015.

#alligboswakeupfromyourslumber
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by PheezyLee(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2015
The youngest dude got swag pass....ilike him!
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by blowjanet: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2015
was thinking the exact same thing grin
estherdim:
dem wor wor sha

where all the money from the blog
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2015
unlike linda wey still dey unmarried.
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Genea(f): 7:32am On Nov 17, 2015
godoluwa:
walahi u be baby factory, 3 grown up kids within 7yrs without twins?
lol,dahs d best na 2yrs diff each
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by ceeceeuwa: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2015
CindyeMerAld:
not beefing tho buh dis boys take style wor wor..
Na who dey deceive you say you fine?with your bean-shape head!

1 Like

Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by IamOpemipo(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
CindyeMerAld:
not beefing tho buh dis boys take style wor wor..

Why not look @ urself, as in upon mirror..
And behold the true definition of worworrish
Abi no b u b the she goat I dey see for your profile so? .. dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by NollywoodFreak: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2015
I never visited her blog again, when I read her abusing Winners Chapel in one of her posts some months ago.
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Still Available!!!
Bonanza:
1. Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla. LE (lagos cleared+auto+fabric+i4+ac+cd player)=#1.350m
2. Tokunbo 2002 Toyota Corolla. LE (lagos cleared+auto+fabric +i4+ac+cd player)=#720k
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by godoluwa(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Genea:
lol,dahs d best na 2yrs diff each
Her husband must be vulcanizer, inflating her every time their kid clocks 1yr & 3months.
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by blowjanet: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2015
i am not igbo but on behalf of evryone here we will just ignore you.
elookoo:
Hmm hmm hmm
*clears throat*

Heres my comment/questions

1. Tot Laila is a hausa name, but she is an igbo lady, is she now a fulani Slave like her brothers on nairaland call anyone who tries to assiciate with the north.

2. 3kids in 7years, tot its only Fulani and yolobar that gives birth like that, are the igbos now beign foolish like the yolobar and Fulani?

3. Heard the igbos have now realised their foolishness and wants to willingly vote for a northerner come 2019 even though They hate the yorubas for doing same in 2015.

#alligboswakeupfromyourslumber
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by missKiffy(f): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2015
No picture of the husband nah
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by dapsonlou(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Yesterday November 15th was Laila's 7th wedding anniversary, guys. This is her and her squad!

According to Laila:

See how time flies, guys.

I still remember clearly, November 15th 2008. The day I walked down the aisle with my husband. I was glowing with so much pride that day just standing beside him. Like play, like play, our union is 7 YEARS OLD! And I'm very proud to say I still love my hunk of a husband like no other! I love him more with every year that passes and I can't wait to live, love and celebrate many more years of marriage with him. Please celebrate with me, guys!

But before that, check out these new adorable photos of my baby boys and how grown they are now. Y'all already know their names but for the benefit of my new readers - Dubem (Chidubem) is my eldest son, he is 6 years old. Ebunigom (full name is Chiebunigom) is 5 and Letem (Chiletem), my baby of the house, 2 years old.

I've got a lot to thank God for. Do join me in thanking Him.

How gorgeous are they??

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/new-adorable-photos-of-my-kids-im.html?showComment=1447704100105#c1383567097334960755

She dey try rub Child on Linda's face abi, because Linda show off mansion, she too show off kids.
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by killercute16(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2015
lasisi69:
End time Laila
Lol.....u are not just serious. gringringrin
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by davit: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2015
missyadorable:

Must the husband be there? Is the wedding ring and her short write up not enough to represent husband?

I believe this quote of yours is a sarcasm! Ring and write-up equate husband? LOL
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by STILESGANG: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2015
For the kids to be this uglyThe husband must be shrek.
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by savio07(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2015
360ng:

if you have nothing to say then SHUT UP angry

That dude is cursed.
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by GENTLETEE(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary Laila!
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Dubemkelly(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2015
The last boy got a mature swag...Dope shii
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2015
blowjanet:
i am not igbo but on behalf of evryone here we will just ignore you.

My jibe is not at the honest, reasonable, unsentimental igbos but Those foolish ones that are polluting nairaland just because their candidate lost an election. Search though nairaland and see the amount of threads They have opened to insult the yorubas and hausa/fulani for voting their conscience.
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by poj(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2015
lasisi69:
End time Laila
laugh wan tear my belle with your comment
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Abee79(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Since she is celebrating wedding anniversary, I expected to see her husband in at least one picture
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Why not look @ urself, as in upon mirror.. And behold the true definition of worworrish Abi no b u b the she goat I dey see for your profile so? .. dindinrin
lolz
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by stonecoldcafe: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2015
saasala:
I like Laila. She is second best naija blogger for me after Linda, but where is the picture of her hunky hubby nau? And she has very cute kids.

Is Laila bigger than SDK?
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Genea(f): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
godoluwa:
Her husband must be vulcanizer, inflating her every time their kid clocks 1yr & 3months.
lol,u no well
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by adellam16(f): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
360ng:

if you have nothing to say then SHUT UP angry
d guy is a dummy programmed to only say end time
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by 360ng: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
adellam16:
d guy is a dummy programmed to only say end time

Its so annoying
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by anitank(f): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Maybe the op meant she used to be a banker before blogging, because you can't be full time banker in Nigeria and a full time anything else. That's just impossible
Re: Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by bayinq25(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Yesterday November 15th was Laila's 7th wedding anniversary, guys. This is her and her squad!

According to Laila:

See how time flies, guys.

I still remember clearly, November 15th 2008. The day I walked down the aisle with my husband. I was glowing with so much pride that day just standing beside him. Like play, like play, our union is 7 YEARS OLD! And I'm very proud to say I still love my hunk of a husband like no other! I love him more with every year that passes and I can't wait to live, love and celebrate many more years of marriage with him. Please celebrate with me, guys!

But before that, check out these new adorable photos of my baby boys and how grown they are now. Y'all already know their names but for the benefit of my new readers - Dubem (Chidubem) is my eldest son, he is 6 years old. Ebunigom (full name is Chiebunigom) is 5 and Letem (Chiletem), my baby of the house, 2 years old.

I've got a lot to thank God for. Do join me in thanking Him.

How gorgeous are they??

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/new-adorable-photos-of-my-kids-im.html?showComment=1447704100105#c1383567097334960755
Endtime laila

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) / Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today / Kemi Olunloyo Remanded In Prison Again, Charges Dropped Against Walson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.