Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (26752 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Ekiti360(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2018
Nollywood Producer Judith Audu Praises Elderly White Husband Morten Foght, Reveals Why She Fell In Love With Him

For Nollywood actress and producer Judith Audu, hurdles of interracial marriages have been shrugged away as she recently celebrated her 7th wedding anniversary with her husband Morten Foght.

The actress who is yet to conceive since she married Foght took to social media days ago to gush over her white hubby, saying,

“Its been 10 years of friendship and 7 years of being your wife. Everything about us is a testimony, what we have been through only God knows and we are still standing and growing stronger. Thank you for everything, for believing in me, love you B.” Then she followed the post with several pictures of themselves. Four years ago, when Judith spoke to Potpourri, her convictions about her husband were as they were then as they are today and it would seem nothing has truly changed in terms of affection between the couple.

I would say the chemistry we had when we met for the first time was very strong. We had great laughs together, had intelligent conversations and the friendship built up over time. We dated for three years before we got married.

The attraction for me was the friend I found in him. He understands me and always pushes me to accomplish things I have never thought I could do because he made me learn to leave my comfort zone and set high standards for myself,” she had gushed with the knowing smile of a bride with a vision of matrimonial bliss and it seems it has since stuck”.

On the issue of clash of cultures, Judith has had no untoward experience as it has been roller-coaster of joy as fresh as it was the day they tied the nuptial knots

“It really doesn’t make any difference to me really except he has a white skin and I have a dark skin. It would have been same if I married anyone outside my tribe in Nigeria as we all have different cultures. Adaptation happens naturally.”

http://kikiotolu.com/nigerian-actress-judith-audu-praises-elderly-white-husband-morten-foght-reveals-why-she-fell-in-love-with-him/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32am On Jul 09, 2018
It really doesn’t make any difference to me really except he has a white skin and I have a dark skin. It would have been same if I married anyone outside my tribe in Nigeria as we all have different cultures. Adaptation happens naturally.

Love is a beautiful thing.
True love is all that matters.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Hunnnnmm Love is Blind.... cool cool $ the person above me...lol..... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by GOFRONT(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Who else follow me see twitter senator for d picture abi my eye no clear?

2 Likes

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Yet to conceive after 7 years of marriage undecided
Woman, are you a lesbian
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by semyman: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Which one is elderly husband, she should have married toddler husband abi, is the woman herself not elderly?

9 Likes

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by HoodBillionaire: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2018
God o i need a new client wey be sure spender
so i can bill her shaps
see client
men

1 Like

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2018
Many who don't know what love is will condemn her.

Better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Spowsden: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2018
smiley

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Ogbenisoft28(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Smile Judith
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by oochi123(f): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Kai..
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by bola4dprec(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2018
semyman:
Which one is elderly husband, she should have married toddler husband abi, is the woman herself not elderly?
Elderly woman look from her chest
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2018
The power of money will make you love a person who's older than your parents...
Don't tell me she doesn't use another manpower aside from her husband's own.
If you know you know'"""
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nathdoug(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2018
SHE IS ELDERLY TOO NA..
JUST NEGODU HER SLIPPERS CHEST
THIS ONE GO DO BORN LIKE 3 OR 4 GIVE ONE NIGERIA MAN
THE HUSTLE IS REAL
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by romenna: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2018
cock and bull.
operation escape poverty at all cost. lol

1 Like

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by asawanathegreat(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Is this man her fada or the husband?
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Duru009(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2018
All I see money money money money and money
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by pathogen: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2018
as long as she is happy, its none of my business. if she no happy sef, e no still concern me.
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by agbonkamen(f): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Is this man her fada or the husband?
her ancestor
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by asawanathegreat(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
her ancestor
hahaha I no doubt u oo
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by viralmonger007: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2018
Peter4naz:
Ha
Police place N1 million bounty on masked lady
who exposed a policemen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAz3mM_PBYY
how did you post this hyperlink
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2018
She is talking about the chemistry still been strong

All I see is mathematics

5 Likes

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Bomgirl(f): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
This news na wa.
Why the term 'elderly'?
Why the info on her delay in conception? We need to mind our business o. angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Justizer(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
GOFRONT:
Who else follow me see twitter senator for d picture abi my eye no clear?

na mouth go kill you.
Re: Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Lists Benefits Of Twerking (Photos) / Funke Akindele Shares Gym Photos / D’banj’s Koko Garri Now Sells For #5,000 On Konga.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.