Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is There Anyone Here Using The Service of SGK Global Shipping? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Anyone Here Using The Service of SGK Global Shipping? (3922 Views)

Jumia Suffered N53 Billion Loss In 2017 / Shipping And Packaging Bags Used Buy Courier Service / Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anyone Here Using The Service of SGK Global Shipping? by radautoworks: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
*yawn*

Re: Is There Anyone Here Using The Service of SGK Global Shipping? by legalwealth(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
legalwealth:
There is this company in Lagos called SGK Global Shipping that treats their customers like shit from my own personal experiences.

Don't suffer in silence my fellow Nigerians; let's speak out and let our voices get to the management of this company for improved and efficient service delivery.
Re: Is There Anyone Here Using The Service of SGK Global Shipping? by legalwealth(m): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
SGK Global shipping has finally replied and they have reduced the 60$ to 30$ but I'm still bargainning their known minimum of $20 with them
since the item delivered to them in USA on Wednesday Oct/23/2019 is just 1.40 lb.
Re: Is There Anyone Here Using The Service of SGK Global Shipping? by legalwealth(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
They have finally replied me thus and I'm saving the details here for reference purpose;

Hello,

We charge $4.20 per pound to Lagos or $4.60 per pound to other major Nigerian cities from our Houston Office, everything included.

$40 minimum charge to Lagos for items less than 10 pounds or $75 minimum to other major cities.

At the moment, we have a promo running:

Houston to Lagos: $3.70/Lbs. (Minimum of $30 for items less than 8 Lbs.)

Houston to Other Cities: $4.2/Lbs. (Min. of $60 for items less than 15 Lbs.)

For NEW Cell phone-$30, Laptops- $100, iPad- $50 will be charge by item only.

Regards.

SGK Customer Service
Re: Is There Anyone Here Using The Service of SGK Global Shipping? by legalwealth(m): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2019
They couldn't reduce it far more than 30$

I had to cc the owner/manager of the company in the e-mail I was sending to their customer service.

SGK global shipping know me as a gentle and understanding customer but I speak out without being

afraid, mainly for things to go well and how it should be. #PEACE

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Announces 9 Months Results, Declares 7.9b Interim Dividend. / Check These Out For Your Interior,exterior And Decorative Painting Designs. / Smart Way To Get International Grants For Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.