Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

How Do You Know You Are Sincere Enough To Be Forgiven Of Allah? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Know You Are Sincere Enough To Be Forgiven Of Allah? (734 Views)

Fasting On The Day Of Arafat: Sins Forgiven For Two Years / 99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / Will I Be Forgiven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know You Are Sincere Enough To Be Forgiven Of Allah? by folami86: 9:09pm On May 19, 2009
Does it give you peace to know that even if you are very sincere that, at best, you may receive forgiveness?

If you say that you know you are sincere enough in your repentance before Allah, how do you know you are not deceiving yourself?

Is your heart really good enough to muster enough sincerity before a Holy and Righteous God?

If you say yes, I honestly and humbly ask you, "Are you being prideful?

If you say you are not being prideful, then are you boasting in your sincerity?
Re: How Do You Know You Are Sincere Enough To Be Forgiven Of Allah? by arramyjay: 4:27am On May 20, 2009
I think this shud be a question for all,not just Muslims.
Re: How Do You Know You Are Sincere Enough To Be Forgiven Of Allah? by olabowale(m): 11:54pm On May 20, 2009
Regardless, at the end of the day, if a muslim cautions and successful stopped him/herself from doing what he/she had earlier seeked forgiveness for, then he/she can feel some gladness in the heart, that Allah has prevented him/her from commmitting the same sin/crime, again. Maybe the earlier repentance have been accepted, and the previous sin/crime wiped off the record. Read Surah Azumar. It is very short, but full of the food to nourish the soul.
Re: How Do You Know You Are Sincere Enough To Be Forgiven Of Allah? by ttruth(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2010
Na wa O. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can Saudi black stone (allah) forgive a human being ?

Wonders shall never end grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To My Mom By Imam Omar Suleiman (WOW) / Is Islam Really Torelant Of Other Religions? / Islamic Perspective On The Attitude Of Making Money Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.