Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

(photos) Tips On How To Stay Fresh And Healthy This Harmattan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (photos) Tips On How To Stay Fresh And Healthy This Harmattan (1235 Views)

What Is The Main Difference Between Cold And Harmattan? / 5 Tips For A Flawless Skin This Harmattan / How We Shower During Harmattan !!!! Take A Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) Tips On How To Stay Fresh And Healthy This Harmattan by Strongbest(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2015
How To Have a Hitch Free Harmattan

Post modified.

Re: (photos) Tips On How To Stay Fresh And Healthy This Harmattan by Strongbest(m): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Modified.
Re: (photos) Tips On How To Stay Fresh And Healthy This Harmattan by Strongbest(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Post modified for some reasons
Re: (photos) Tips On How To Stay Fresh And Healthy This Harmattan by bindashsandeep(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2015
2015-2016 Camera Buying Guide for Concert and Event Photography By photographers in Nigeria smiley

The Nikon D4 was originally announced back in 2012, with the D4s following a year and a half later in 2014. Both cameras are STELLAR performers, with the D4s having a slight bump in ISO performance, shooting speed, and improved autofocus. If you’ve got an extra $5,000 (D4)-$6500 (D4s) dollars laying around, you’ll have the best money can buy.

Although Canon’s 1DX is likely up for a refresh in 2015, it is still more camera than you’ll ever need. With the ability to shoot at 14FPS with astounding high ISO performance, the Canon 1DX offers the perfect balance of ergonomics and performance.

The Canon 5D Mark III remains at the top of the heap for the Professional/Semi-Professional Category going into 2015. There are rumors of a new 5D Mark IV that may be arriving in 2015, but until it does, this is your camera. With INCREDIBLE performance at high ISO’s, modest FPS count (5.5 FPS), and a perfect balance of resolution and video capabilities, the 5D Mark III may be the best overall DSLR right now for multi-use photography. Don’t let the DXO scores fool you. For concerts and events, the Canon 5D Mark III is one of the best in the business.

Re: (photos) Tips On How To Stay Fresh And Healthy This Harmattan by Strongbest(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
I know some of us might be wondering why I had to delete this post. I wanted to be quite about it but somehow, I feel like expressing my grievance.

I had earlier wanted to make the post on our thread here: www.nairaland.com/1798724/ but I felt it could be of a great help to others who are not already part of us there, so I decided to create a new thread for it here on the general section for a wider view and benefits of those who don't usually come around to our thread.

The post was made around 12am or there about on 17th, I later tried pasting the post on our thread (link given above) but I got banned by the antispambot, a situation which usually occurs once in a while, since I'm used to such I decided to chill till the ban is over.

However, to my greatest surprise a good follower of mine on the thread asked to know if I own a particular blog, out of curiosity I decided to click on the link to the said blog and I saw the exact post I made here there, words for words.

The unique formula for the production of vasseline (petroleum jelly) I gave here was also posted there but with a little omission of some items, then asking people to send him a mail in order to get the complete formula. No credit given, not that I care though, it's just funny how smart some nairalanders think they are. Always trying to make something out of free things posted here.

This happened just within or less than 24hours this thread was created. When I first checked the thread I saw over 60 views but no comment, thought the thread wasn't even useful to anyone. Lols.

No matter how generous some one is, certain things can be painful. We should try and appreciate little effort especially, if it benefits you in a way. It'll encourage one to do more. Don't make us look like fools.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The 2015 Anambra Christmas Carol Held At Upper Iweka, Onitsha / Describe Your Dad Slap In One Word. / Did SEUN OSEWA Eventually Graudate From OAU?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.