Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 (1262 Views)

Nokia To Launch Nokia E71 With 4G LTE Support Early 2018 (specifications) / I Sold An IPhone To A Guy Who Scammed Me With A Fake Bank Transfer / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2015
I sold my android to buy nokia E71 showcase, because i was broke, i just can't maintain android, the android bundle stuff and the rest, i used the remaining money to solve my problems, buh what pain me the most is that the battery of the E71 is fake, it doesn't last, so i want to ask whether i did the right thing?

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by Bimiafashion(f): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2015
O kare Omo Daada

2 Likes

Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Bimiafashion:
O kare Omo Daada
Whats this one saying, use english
Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by donshady(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Cut you coat according to your pocket.
Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by ITbomb(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Must you use Android bundle?

If you can discipline yourself, I don't see why you cannot use android like Nokia E71

Remove from the android all data draining or any app that you cannot use on E71
Use opera mini only
Use Facebook lite app instead of the main data draining app.
Root your phone and install Droidwall then give access to only opera mini, whatsapp and Facebook lite and maybe K9 email client
Shut down playstore completely and never update

With these you can use any free 20 mb for even a week on android just like you did on Nokia E71

2 Likes

Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2015
ITbomb:

If you can discipline yourself, I don't see why you cannot use android like Nokia E71

Use opera mini only
Root your phone and install Droidwall then give access to only opera mini, whatsapp and Facebook lite and maybe K9 email client

With these you can use any free 20 mb for even a week on android just like you did on Nokia E71
i sold it already
Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by Mafia4life(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2015
ITbomb:
Use opera mini only
Don't mind the guy. Simple ways to convert the Android into E71 has been highlighted by you.
I can remember how my sister maintain 4MB for 4 days by operating WhatsApp and Opera mini without turning off any synchronisation or data. Simply root and install Droidwall jor
Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by johnwizey: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Wat if we tell u u did the wrong thing, will u go and collect it back Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by blueandbirds(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Nice one lol..
Bimiafashion:
O kare Omo Daada
Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by Xxpress(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Where did you get the E71 coz I also need one?
Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by timmyblast(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
That's an obnocious move. Congrat
Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by Joel3(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
it seems like droid is not for every body. with what understood here you sell the android not because of data. but because you are broke and need money. for how much did you sell the android and for how much did you buy the E71.:that phone us very old. the original battery is around 1k.
Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Joel3:
it seems like droid is not for every body. with what understood here you sell the android not because of data. but because you are broke and need money. for how much did you sell the android and for how much did you buy the E71.:that phone us very old. the original battery is around 1k.
Not old joor, na showcase
Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by Panshow(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
You can root your Nokia E7 and port a custom rom & viola! You'll now have an Android phone. grin lol.

But seriously, how could you have done this?. Android is highly customizable that you can even make it to consume less data than the Nokia E7 you bought.
Re: I Sold My Android To Buy Nokia E71 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
U guys don't understand at all, u guys are all working and earning money, i needed the money badly, i was broke

(1) (Reply)

Is Jumia Trying To SCAM Kenyans Again With The OPPO F5? / How To Enjoy Any Website Including NAIRALAND In DARK MODE Using Google Chrome / Nokia 9.1 Pureview To Launch In 2020 With Snapdragon 855+ Chipset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.