Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,875 members, 7,866,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Drug Trafficking To Hong Kong - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Trafficking To Hong Kong (927 Views)

I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect / 4 Nigerians Arrested In Hong Kong With Pangolin Scales And Ivory Worth $440,000 / Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drug Trafficking To Hong Kong by HKfrJohn: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2015
I am a prison chaplain in Hong Kong. Over the past few years I have been very sad to see so many Africans in prison in HK for drug trafficking.
My website has helped almost stop the flow of drug mules from Tanzania - see my file: http://v2catholic.com/background/Drugs/Tanzania/2013/2013-08-07tanzania-file-2013.htm

But Nigerian drug mules keep coming. They don't realize HK is a suicide mission - people from Africa are often searched and interrogated for two or more hours at HK airport. And drug mules get on average a 10 year sentence (that's after cut; with no "night and day" deal - in HK 10 years means 10 long years). Because getting into HK is so difficult, I've heard that the Nigerian Drug Mules are now increasing the salary of Nigerian drug mules. But they don't get paid till they deliver. And when they caught, they and their families get nothing.

I hope this message, and maybe future posts, can help stop people from drug trafficking to HK, China (death penalty!) and Macau.
God bless Nigeria!
Fr John Wotherspoon
Re: Drug Trafficking To Hong Kong by j1mmy: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Send this to IGBO people all over the world, they are the only so called "Nigerians" doing it!

I will contact them and say don't mention Nigeria in any statements, please use IGBO instead!

I will also contact the Hong Kong authorities on how to spot IGBO people from other Nigerians..names, looks, mentality, accent...

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Car Robbery At Ilasa Maja, Lagos / Christmas Tragedy: Son Hacks Father To Death In Enugu / Teacher Stabs Girlfriend To Death For Refusing His Marriage Proposal(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.