Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect (35365 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] / I Went Into Armed Robbery To Raise Money To Start My Church - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by OkutaNla: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2017
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/i-went-into-drug-trafficking-to-raise-money-for-wedding-suspect/

By Evelyn Usman

A 33 -year-old trader, Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian, arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, with drugs suspected to be methamphetamine weighing 1.205kg, has blamed his indulgence on the need to raise money for wedding.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect, travelling to Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia, claimed to be an Ivorian. He was arrested while attempting to board a Qatar Airways flight to Indonesia with a Cote d’lvoire international passport bearing the name Grou Bi Clauvis. NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, however, said that during investigation, it was revealed that the suspect hailed from Anambra State with the name Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian.

In his statement, the suspect disclosed that he was offered five thousand dollars to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia. “I am the only son of my parents. I wanted to invest the money in my clothes business and also commence preparation for my marriage in a bid to settle down in life. They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”, he stated. Fabian explained that he was not aware that drug trafficking attracts capital punishment in Indonesia” , he said .

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by ozoebuka1(m): 12:14am On Apr 09, 2017
lmaogrin na my people.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by ademoladeji(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Chukwu! Maka why biko?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 09, 2017
Is Lotachukwu a Yoruba name

Meanwhile,
"They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”
Yet d smelly mouths will open dere wide mouth to castigate anoda tribe

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by LionDeLeo: 2:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian,

Same people, every day.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by LionDeLeo: 2:39am On Apr 09, 2017
folarinmiles:
Is Lotachukwu a Yoruba name

Meanwhile,
"They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”

Yet d smelly mouths will open dere wide mouth to castigate anoda tribe
grin grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by stefanweeks: 2:52am On Apr 09, 2017
Drug work

Is our work o

But seriously this has to stop

My brother's should have a rethink

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Kwarupshun(m): 4:11am On Apr 09, 2017
By their names we shall know them.

Kwenu!

Ah dinor menshun tribe o

Let me go and smoke my IGBO

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by hisgrace090: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Just because of marriage you went into drug not considering how many people that will run mad through you?
Drug peddlers are destroying lives, empowering criminals.
Say nu to illicit drugs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by omofunaab(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2017
The next population census go bad mehn.

Developers but why na

5 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by celestialAgent(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Am not surprised, he is a developer!

Dude is trying to further develop Nigeria by being prolific in the official way!!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by xana101: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Blame buhari
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2017
They always have reasons. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2017
What an excuse

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by adaksbullet: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Ole

omo ale jatijati angry angry angry

Thieve angry angry angry

Seen has his eye his dy look Oyo and ibadan grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by money121(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Ok

A 33 -year-old trader, Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian

Na by force to spend lavishly in your wedding... tongue tongue

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by hardywaltz(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2017
War Start

5 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by adaksbullet: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
What an excuse
angry angry angry
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by olatade(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
as usual,na dem dem

11 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Is marriage worth taking a life-disturbing risk to establish ?

Foolishness of man.

4 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by herkeem: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Now enjoy your wedding in prison.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Elnino4ladies: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2017
IPOB again

Kill them all

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by yeyeboi(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Ok
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by nely(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2017
You went into drugs to raise money for your wedding....aiya sorry the government will release you and sponsor your wedding.. After the wedding,you will go into drugs to impregnate your wife and you will still go into drugs to pay hospital bills and train your children in school...

10 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by austinoeze(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Hustler
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by fergie001: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2017
U should be murdered.
Basically,for d reason....
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by maverickdude(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Na them again

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by veacea: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Acetyl(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2017
stefanweeks:
Drug work

Is our work o

But seriously this has to stop

My brother's should have a rethink
Then you can help campaign against it and render help to those that need it. We Igbos need to love ourselves...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu / Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.