Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Exciting Marketing Job: Excellent Pay, A Laptop & A Company Of Your Own! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exciting Marketing Job: Excellent Pay, A Laptop & A Company Of Your Own! (1208 Views)

Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exciting Marketing Job: Excellent Pay, A Laptop & A Company Of Your Own! by beavers007(m): 2:25am On May 20, 2009
Excellent opportunities exist in an IT/Web Solutions company for dynamic marketers who are looking to earn good money and in a short while own their own companies.

Our company,Webforte Nigeria is into designing of world class IT/Web services & solutions.
We are seeking a few reliable marketers that would promote our easily marketable services to potential clients and companies in different states across Nigeria. Most companies  in Nigeria require our services so the market potential is massive.

At Webforte, your income potential is huge and when you hit certain targets , we'd help train you & set up a company of your own, where you can with a little hard work, get earnings running into millions of Naira.

Requirements
Our key requirement is your ability to market a product/service to both Individual clients and Companies.
You must have a the ability to hit set targets.

Interested applicants should  indicate their interest below.
Afterwords, send your name, your qualifications and a short sentence on why you think you should be accepted for the opportunity to our email address at webforte.ng@gmail.com.
Selected candidates would be contacted.

Please don't send Resumes/CVs.

Re: Exciting Marketing Job: Excellent Pay, A Laptop & A Company Of Your Own! by GettysBurg: 10:16am On May 20, 2009
WebForte Nigeria!! Your services are unique!
Re: Exciting Marketing Job: Excellent Pay, A Laptop & A Company Of Your Own! by PapaBrowne(m): 3:47am On May 21, 2009
beavers007:

Please don't send Resumes/CVs.

Aren't resumes one heck of an unnecessary necessity??
Re: Exciting Marketing Job: Excellent Pay, A Laptop & A Company Of Your Own! by ekorick(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2009
I am interested. I have 6 years Sales/Marketing experience.
Re: Exciting Marketing Job: Excellent Pay, A Laptop & A Company Of Your Own! by beavers007(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2009
ekorick:

I am interested. I have 6 years Sales/Marketing experience.
Just send an email with your name, qualifications and a short note to webforte.ng@gmail.com
Re: Exciting Marketing Job: Excellent Pay, A Laptop & A Company Of Your Own! by beavers007(m): 2:37am On May 25, 2009
GettysBurg:

WebForte Nigeria!! Your services are unique!
Thanks 4 the compliment!
Re: Exciting Marketing Job: Excellent Pay, A Laptop & A Company Of Your Own! by segpower: 12:06am On May 28, 2009
My names are ADEWOYIN OLUWASEUN, i have OND in business studies
i know within me that i have some unique marketing skills

My email:seunloveuever@yahoo.com
Re: Exciting Marketing Job: Excellent Pay, A Laptop & A Company Of Your Own! by PapaBrowne(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2009
Re: Exciting Marketing Job: Excellent Pay, A Laptop & A Company Of Your Own! by charlyP1: 1:34pm On May 28, 2009
I am Iwute Charles,a Library and Information Science graduate from The University of Ibadan.I am very Interested in the advertised positon in your company.I hope to be given the chance to contribute to the growht of your company.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Reviews Salary / Tenaris Global Graduate Trainees / Oil $ Gas Services Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.