Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

If You're In Port Harcourt,this One's For You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You're In Port Harcourt,this One's For You (1917 Views)

When You're Not Qualified For A Job But You Have Connections / 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group / 7 Ways To Stay Motivated When You're Looking For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're In Port Harcourt,this One's For You by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Avail yourself to the opportunity of learning a professional skill with the GTD Skills Acquisition program.Available programs are Crane Operations,Forklifting,web design,computer training,computer engineering and repairs,bead making,decoration,welding,industrial safety,ankara making,driving,make up/Gele,shoe,bag,bangles making,etc,etc.The list is endless.Registration started 16/11/2015 and runs till friday 20/11/2015 at State Primary School,Elelenwo,Port harcourt,Riverss State.Price:3,550 naira.This week is just for theory and next week,practical starts.The program is for a month.That's all I can say about it for now.I just took a picture of the flier so please forgive my camera quality if it's not perfectly visible.‎

Re: If You're In Port Harcourt,this One's For You by dannypalatino(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2015
Pls re-post the image,or post the number/website.
Re: If You're In Port Harcourt,this One's For You by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2015
www.gtdempowerment.com
08178486868, 08088204646, 09028898700
Re: If You're In Port Harcourt,this One's For You by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2015
Please,i'm not actually their agent or employee.I just thought it good to share the info cos i've been searching for something like this(good programs to choose from at a cheap price) that was why I registered.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Idea About Graceco Limited Lagos / Tuteria Is Hiring! / Urgent! Direction From Egbeda To Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.