Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group (41865 Views)

Police Recruitment Exercise In Rivers Today (Photos) / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / What To Know About 2016 Police Recruitment Before April First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by ify2016: 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
It is too alarming the rate in which Nigerians have shown interest so far for 2016 recruitment into Nigeria Police Force. It's indeed a failure on the part of government for failing to provide a more better job opportunities to average graduates and Nigerians. The bitter truth is that after every struggle, it won't stop them from following the warning giving to candidates before they commenced their registrations.

Therefore, the following categories of applicants should pray more harder because their chances of being selected is limited.

1. Double registration: I was interacting with one guy last week and he boldly told me that men, " 9ja no be where person go dull himself especially for this kind Olopa things. According to him, I don already applied for Inspectorial role but since na naija we dey, I say mek I quicklyma run Constable own sharp sharp" I told him OK. that he needs God's favour to be shortlisted. If you belong in this category your name is unto thee I submit my good luck. 3% of applicants fall into this group.

2. AGE FALSIFICATION: This group has the largest part of applicants . Some claimed that they entered primary school at the age of 2-3. Some also claimed that they are single even when they already have four children. Haba, 9ja people, na who dey fool who? Let's just believe that it's rumour that those above 28years are allowed to apply but the truth is ,you that claimed to be under 28 and already have 2 children, Na when you wan retire? Just add 35 years in service to your real age and tell us whether you be Mandela mate. Some 19-22 years also applied as an Inspector but na God hand we dey.Bitter truth is that over 30%/ of applicants are in these categories.

3: FAKE CERTIFICATE: Some applicants trying to overcome the challenges placed upon them by bad governance and poor economy strives to falsify their credentials in order to meet up with the general requirement. But wait o, Federal government no get conscience self. How dey want graduate wey don dey jobless for the past 5 years survive without any palliative to survive. This thing no fair shall. About 5% may fall victim of this.

4. WRONG FILING OF FORM : A lot of people do bunnecessary mistake in filing their forms. It's very pertinent to take time by reading your information typed before submitting your application. How can you come from one State and fill another state of origin in the name of typographical error. Some applicants even went to the extent of filing a course they didn't study. You need God intervention if you are in this category. Funny enough 7% will fall victim.

5. THE DISABLED/ Tattoo, and fresh surgery : We all know that there is always a reason for any action for human deformity. Some physical challenge people may not be short listed except through God's intervention. A lady just told me that she had surgery, appendicitis to be precise less than two years ago but still registered. The bitter truth is that no law enforcement agency or Force can take someone that may have been diagnosed and undergone surgery in less than two years. But, God can still turn anything around. I believe in miracle. And for the baddos ( tattoo), I wish una best. 2% occupies this categories of applicants.

6. FLATFOOTED: Hardly will they collect these categories of candidates. If you're flatfooted unlike Army recruitment, your chances of landing the job is 50/50. The people in this group occupies 1%.

In all, what we need is prayer because, the battle is not even for the wisest or strongest but the favour of God on your screening day.

Nigerian graduates looking for job, the appointed time has come for us to make our choices. I believe God will favour us in one way or the other. Even if Police or Army job didn't work for you and I , Federal job is certain as far as Buhari is concerned.

REMEMBER THAT THIS WRITE UP IS A PERSONAL OBSERVATION AND SUBJECT TO CONTRIBUTIONS, CORRECTIONS OR CRITICISM.

GOOD LUCK!!!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Ajascolove(m): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2016
So this is how easy to be FTC. And Nairalanders would be happy as if there is a special award from Seun. Anyway, I dedicate this to all Nigerian Peace Corps officers and the NPF. Happy day to you all!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by poketoholo01(m): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Nice write-up, na God hand we de sha.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by chynasaz(f): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2016
Which one be flat footed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by spicyuzo(m): 3:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Great Observation Bros......But anybody That has the Olopa Calling, not even Round foot can stop him.....We have all applied....All we can do now is..........

HOPE
Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by ObiOkpor(m): 5:48am On Apr 20, 2016
My brother, you didn't talk about the following; 1, stammerers. 2, shortness, 3, squint( aka, anya 4;30), 4, knock-kneed, 5, poor dention. People with this can not be allowed entry. Na make them go India go get jaz.

*police recruitment,i jump and pass*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Helkayklassic(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2016
You went too far bro, ten thousand personnel is needed over seven hundred thousand has registered already even if one didn't fall into any of those categories u listed up there, ones chance is still as slim as Seyi shay's leg.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by gbaskiboy: 6:29am On Apr 20, 2016
How about those that are below 6 ft, Those with mouth odor grin Those who have bow or K legs

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by amdoyin82(m): 6:30am On Apr 20, 2016
God will take control.
Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Massdamm(m): 6:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Igboro tear lowo ko si reason lati rerin.. Registration kontinue

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Adeoba10(m): 6:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Dat was how one useless op come nairaland dey advice us say if we no get National id card number, we should replace it with our matric number.....
. Chai, thunder fire devil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by nbright: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2016
Which one be flatfoot again?

15 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by gidimasters(m): 6:34am On Apr 20, 2016
E Don Done
Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2016
What is being flat footed

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Nusaf: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2016
If u dey connected to the IG, even if u belong to all those categories Na u go get am b4 anybody sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by ERCROSS(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2016
[b] Situation of things in this country can push one into doing what you won't ordinarily think if doing on a good day,
Statistics reaching us from www.najoke.com specifies that
1. 50% of those who registered for the police recruitment have actually one or two times in their life hurl insults at the police and its institution
2. 25% of those in category number 1 above have placed heavy heavy curses on the law holding profession
3. 11% of those in all categories 1&2 have once or twice said they won't even pray for their enemy to join the force
4. 5% of people in all categories 1, 2&3 above are nairalanders
5. 3% of registerers who also fall into categories 1,2,3&4 above have one or twice vowed not to ever have anything to do with a police man talk more working as one
6. 1% of people who fall under all above listed categories have uttered the phrase ' May thunder fire the Nigerian police "

if u fortunately or unfortunately fall under all categories 1-6 ... Chai, the thunder wey go fire u still dey warm up for sambisa forest

good day everybody
grin [/b]

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by eitsei(m): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Oga oo... May God help us
Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2016
prettysolid:
when u stand at attention and the entire sole of ur feet is entirely flat with d ground.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by hrhobi1(m): 6:41am On Apr 20, 2016
prettysolid:

So as old as u are u don't know what flatfoot means? But u sabi all the styles for bed and blowjobs and what not? Ehn?

Abeg go back to Pri 1.

6 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Ramanto(m): 6:41am On Apr 20, 2016
Tor
Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by ObiOkpor(m): 6:41am On Apr 20, 2016
prettysolid:
Very simple. No curve below the foot is called flat foot. According to them,people with flat foot don't have stamina and they can't stand for long. They may fall during parade or so.

12 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by magicminister: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Suffering too much for my country.
I heard over 750,000 people applied for a position of about 10,000.
The really sad part is that the political office holders have atleast 2 slots for every federal appointment.
this implies that a good number of the positions have been filled up already.

Anyway, i wish all candidates the best of luck.
The moment you get accepted in to NPF, you will automatically become my enemy....

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Chalatanace(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2016
grin
Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2016
ObiOkpor:
My brother, you didn't talk about the following;
1, stammerers.
2, shortness,
3, squint( aka, anya 4;30),
4, knock-kneed,
5, poor dention.
People with this can not be allowed entry. Na make them go India go get jaz.

*police recruitment,i jump and pass*
angry stammering did what?
Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by charsobodo(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2016
Ok
Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2016
May thunder fire your balls
hrhobi1:

So as old as u are u don't know what flatfoot means? But u sabi all the styles for bed and blowjobs and what not? Ehn?

Abeg go back to Pri 1.

12 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by tobyemmanuel(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2016
Lmao flatfooted
Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Nusaf: 6:48am On Apr 20, 2016
prettysolid:
That is the abnormal shape of the feet. In the normal shape, the inward middle part of both feet are raised from the ground. Shoes are designed to take this shape. To test for this, dip ur foot inside water and step on a dry floor. If the whole of the feet surface is outlined on the floor, that is flat foot otherwise it is the normal shape.

15 Likes

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Christane: 6:48am On Apr 20, 2016
The high rate of unemployment z too high ...dat any recruitment dat cum people jump into it lyk their life depend on it ...dat of navy and police is clear example of unemployement at av practically erupt in nigeria populace ...nd d inner circle of d police nd other military agencies already know who they want to pick or those dat are already taken dy jst take money from other candidate who blv dy z hope for the common man when truely dy z really no hope ...4 me robbers,kidnapping etc ..wil neva be a thing of past becuz youth have no job nd dy must survive.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks
ObiOkpor:

Very simple. No curve below the foot is called flat foot. According to them,people with flat foot don't have stamina and they can't stand for long. They may fall during parade or so.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Uchwilliam(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2016
OP lie the fact is that 98% will be disqualified because of lack of connection(ima mmadu)
#hit d nail on d head#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group by Horllamideh(m): 6:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Mha add mine, all the Batch B 2015 corp members....mo wa lara won shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.