Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Paris Suicide Bomber's Mum Says Her Son Was Stressed And He Did Not Mean To Kill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paris Suicide Bomber's Mum Says Her Son Was Stressed And He Did Not Mean To Kill (531 Views)

Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old / Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Suicide Bomber's Mum Says Her Son Was Stressed And He Did Not Mean To Kill by amexclusive: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2015
The mum of a Paris suicide bomber has defended her terrorist son saying he "did not mean to kill anyone" and put it down to "stress". 31 year old Ibrahim Abdeslam, blew himself up outside the cafe Comptoir Voltaire.

His brother Mohamed was arrested days after the attacks, which killed at least 129 people and injured hundreds more, while a third brother, Salah, is currently wanted by police.

Today their mum, who has not been named, claimed Ibrahim's suicide vest may have gone off by accident and said he "had not planned to kill anyone".

Speaking in a statement outside the family home in Molenbeek, Belgium, the woman also revealed she had been "surprised" three of her sons were involved. She told Het Laatste Nieuws.

Continue to see pictures; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/11/paris-suicide-bombers-mum-says-her-son.html

Re: Paris Suicide Bomber's Mum Says Her Son Was Stressed And He Did Not Mean To Kill by ladyF(f): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2015
3 of her sons? shocked
Re: Paris Suicide Bomber's Mum Says Her Son Was Stressed And He Did Not Mean To Kill by tishbite709(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Shoro-niyen?
Re: Paris Suicide Bomber's Mum Says Her Son Was Stressed And He Did Not Mean To Kill by Khd95(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
He should have blew himsef up in his bathroom na,nonsense
Re: Paris Suicide Bomber's Mum Says Her Son Was Stressed And He Did Not Mean To Kill by xpac01(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Voice of a stressed mum...
Re: Paris Suicide Bomber's Mum Says Her Son Was Stressed And He Did Not Mean To Kill by hotlinebling: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
they killed hundreds cause ur son are stressed undecided
Re: Paris Suicide Bomber's Mum Says Her Son Was Stressed And He Did Not Mean To Kill by adigunfagbami: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Mad people both of theme

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Your Phone, Remove Virus Etc / It’s Over: Kylie Jenner Breaks Up With Tyga On His Birthday / Waje: We Haven’t Taken The Chances The Guys Have Taken In The Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.