Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" (20795 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Tessyama1: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin has revealed he was seriously depressed after his son, Jayden was born in 2016.

Recall that not long after he was born, Lilian Esoro took him away outside the country, when their marriage crisis started.

That even got tongues wagging that Ubi wasn't the biological father of Jayden.

Well, seems those incidents made Ubi depressed. He shared a video of his son dancing in school and wrote;

"When I see you I Thank God that he Preserved my life to enjoy the moments with you, you are all I wished for and more and nothing will ever make me love you less.
Depression nearly took me away from just after you were born.
Listen to this who ever is going through a hard time out there “God is working on you” I know things might be hard now, yes I know but it will be over soon and if I can make out you can too.
Your tomorrow is better Than today.
Jayden turning up already in school Just love him.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/depression-nearly-took-me-away-when-my-son-was-born-ubi-franklin.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by eezeribe(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
This man behaves like a weakling...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Tamarapetty(f): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sorry
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
eezeribe:
This man behaves like a weakling

He's not a weakling. Anyone can suffer from depression both 'strong' and 'weak'

In April, Dwayne Johnson, otherwise known as 'The Rock' shared his personal battle with depression in an interview, revealing that he was “crying constantly” at one point.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/dwayne-johnson-depression-rampage-1202741733/

To some, DeWayne Johnson is an example of both 'strong' and 'successful' yet he was pulled down the path of depression helplessly.

Nigerians ignore the cause of some major problem like, drug abuse and rising suicide rate associated with depression. They would rather shame those who suffer from the spiral effect of depression terming them 'weak' and 'lazy'.

Depression is a menace that could rescind our economic growth, increase rate of violent crime and make our society unsafe for those that isn't even suffering from it.

The government should do more to tackle this rising monster before it goes fully bloom. Health and religious institutions should step up to help.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Munzy14(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
eezeribe:
Attention seeking post. How do you think weaklings behave. Because you have not found yourself in that position lilian placed him.
Meanwhile, how lilian esoror abandoned her son still put a question mark in that strong mother-child bond. Some ladies get heart sha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by DrObum(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Thank you Givan.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
if only women can be like lilian most guys go repent. cheats deserve to be dumped lik this fool, fuks anything under skirt

11 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by LazyNairalander(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
is it depression that is reigning now? why is everyone depressing huh?
check my signature
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Divay22(f): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
eezeribe:
Pray you never experience it.
Not everyone who smile is happy, it's just a disguise.

16 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by nuelzy: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
That's what u get for being mentally blind!!!

I mean u watched that girl on clinic matters... Nd u genuinely thought she was just acting....

My friend go and sit down.

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Olatundeblogs: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
How can a rich man be depressed

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by motherfucker: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
eezeribe:
weaklings don't build business or brand or company and travel the world like Ubi has done.

Show us your own Business strong man

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by brainpower(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Depression is real!

Lots of our youths today suffer from depression but because we are supposed to be strong and not aware of it we don't know that we suffering from it.

The rate of suicide in Nigeria is increasing by the day.

Family responsibilities and social pressure keep pushing youths into illegitimate means of income.

12 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
if only women can be like lilian most guys go repent. cheats deserve to be dumped lik this fool, fuks anything under skirt
Wow. Just wow.

Love your comment bro

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by DIYhackers: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yeye confession don start upon person wey jump enter lagoon
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by kennisman(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
He looks like those in poo country .
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by shamecurls(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Olatundeblogs:

Pray you never experience it

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
The guy loves pictures and always look for any available caption to attach his pictures with grin

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
motherfucker:
weaklings don't build business or brand or company and travel the world like Ubi has done.

Show us your own Business strong man

Weakling got nothing to do with business empire Bro. He needs to move on grin
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Ivanmykel(f): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Everyone on this earth has something troubling him or her, many appear happy but cry every night. Depression is real, the only time I ever thought of suicide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Memphis357(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
That's what you get when you wife a ho.....
Please guys....stop turning ho's into housewives!!!
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Divay22(f): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Olatundeblogs:
Cause outside money there's nothing for them.. No love, no genuine friendship and money can't buy happiness or peace and when one lacks these, depression set in.
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by orimola(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
eezeribe:
A very weakling ,even the woman that carry him for nine month is not behaving like him na only ubi born pumpkin.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Fool.
Deppression wil still kill u
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by LesbianBoy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lilian is hardly seen with her son
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by Pentools(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Fool.
Deppression wil still kill u

Definitely after it must have finished with you. Eze-ure!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by lala45: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
[Thats why i love tonto Dike,she doesnt joke with her son and she will do anything to keep her son with her compared with lilian,she isnt just a good mother,and even if she marries the best husband on earth.quote author=Munzy14 post=68384007]
Attention seeking post. How do you think weaklings behave. Because you have not found yourself in that position lilian placed him.
Meanwhile, how lilian esoror abandoned her son still put a question mark in that strong mother-child bond. Some ladies get heart sha. [/quote]
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pentools:

Definitely after it must have finished with you. Eze-ure!
mumu asslicker.
Lagoon swallow u
Re: Ubi Franklin: "Depression Nearly Took Me Away When My Son Was Born" by lala45: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
if onlyomen can be like lilian most guys go repent. cheats deserve to be dumped lik this fool, fuks anything under skirt
Lilian has attitude problem, even if she marries the best husband, she will still misbehave

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faithia Williams Wins Best Indigenous Actress At EKO International Film Festival / Crazeclown Shares Funny Throwback Photos Of Himself / Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.